Obamaphone: McCaskill got hers you got yours?

finally someone seems to care. Yeah, we got that same letter. It is ridiculous.

• Banned
I can see landlines for emergencies but cell phones is total bullshit.

Besides that I think even DISCONNECTED cell phones are 911 capable. The switch from landlines to cell phones was total bs.

Why are u still calling it Obamaphone while knowing that it was started under Bush? Is your talking points and propaganda that good that even you forgot?

Why are u still calling it Obamaphone while knowing that it was started under Bush? Is your talking points and propaganda that good that even you forgot?

Did you not see the video, just before the election of the woman who claimed that the reason she and everyone else from Cleveland Ohio was voting for Obama was because they all got their "Obamaphones"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

I can see landlines for emergencies but cell phones is total bullshit.

Besides that I think even DISCONNECTED cell phones are 911 capable. The switch from landlines to cell phones was total bs.

my understanding is they can actually have both now.

Seriously, this is how rampant fraud is....

McCaskill Moves to Stop Government Waste in Free Phone Program | Claire McCaskill | U.S. Senator for Missouri

Thankfully now she is on the side of common sense

"Obamaphone", egad what a hack. That said, we should all thank the Democratic Sen. from Missouri for trying to stop private sector fraud. Unlike her GOP counterparts who deny gun control will prevent mass murder or save even one life, Sen. McCaskill knows fraud is the bread and butter of the private sector and all efforts to protect us from their larceny must be made.

Doubt me, look at he small print on your credit card bill, any contract for sale, Cable Bill, or insurance policy.

Last edited:

Did you not see the video, just before the election of the woman who claimed that the reason she and everyone else from Cleveland Ohio was voting for Obama was because they all got their "Obamaphones"?

And that means what exactly?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, are you so dumb you believe this post is proof of anything? I guess so if you're dumb enough to believe what this women said was true.

Actually it was started under Reagan, expanded under both Clinton and Bush, and Obama has had basically nothing to do with it, but cons like the term Obamaphone. The idea behind the program is actually not such a bad thing; however any abuse should be looked into. It sounds like it's the phone companies themselves committing fraud and the taxpayers will get stuck with the bill.

I'll wait for Gramps to post another "Why do ppl see the GOP this way?" Thread and direct him back here

I'll wait for Gramps to post another "Why do ppl see the GOP this way?" Thread and direct him back here

Why don't you direct us to one of those threads instead.

Idiot

lol-and-order-butthurt-anons-unit.jpg

In 2008, the program was expanded to support cell phones which quickly escalated the cost of the program. In 2008 the program cost $772 million, but by 2011 it cost $1.6*billion.A 2011 audit found that 269,000 wireless Lifeline subscribers were receiving*free phones and monthly servicefrom two or more carriers. Several websites have been created to promote “free” government cell phones, including the”The Obama Cell Phone” website at Obamaphone.net.

Could this be why so many call it the Obamaphone?

LOL, are you so dumb you believe this post is proof of anything? I guess so if you're dumb enough to believe what this women said was true.

It is PROOF that the majority of Obama voters were totally ignorant! Perception is what forms reality dummy!
YOU dummy Obama voters don't care they just know Obama wants to continue giving these FREE benefits of VOTING DEMOCRAT!!
Lazy do nothing 47%!

Are we seeing Maximus Obamamus providing "bread" (most people on food stamps in USA history..) and circuses "Obama plays basketball with Rodman"while his wife messes around with the dogs!
Things the government will give FREE.. in exchange for cheap vote!
a) Free Cell phone (my cell phone I PAY is about $100/month)
if the poor person receives just one of the below FREE entitlements:

* Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program

b) 40 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.

it cost $75.7 billion in 2011 compared to $35 billion in 2008; and enrollment has hit an all-time high of 46.7 million recipients. Meanwhile, the number of children receiving free school lunches has inflated from 18 to 21 million — an unprecedented jump —
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large

c) portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $12,000 free housing ,
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=="Bread and Circuses" (or bread and games) (from Latin: panem et circenses) is a metaphor for a superficial means of appeasement.

I

Forum List

Back