Obamaphone: McCaskill got hers you got yours?

In 2008, the program was expanded to support cell phones which quickly escalated the cost of the program. In 2008 the program cost $772 million, but by 2011 it cost $1.6*billion.A 2011 audit found that 269,000 wireless Lifeline subscribers were receiving*free phones and monthly servicefrom two or more carriers. Several websites have been created to promote “free” government cell phones, including the”The Obama Cell Phone” website at Obamaphone.net.

Could this be why so many call it the Obamaphone?

The only ones calling it the "obamaphone" are right wing hacks like yourself that are lying, trying to blame Obama for Bush disasters.

Actually it was started under Reagan, expanded under both Clinton and Bush, and Obama has had basically nothing to do with it, but cons like the term Obamaphone. The idea behind the program is actually not such a bad thing; however any abuse should be looked into. It sounds like it's the phone companies themselves committing fraud and the taxpayers will get stuck with the bill.

Cell phones, under Reagan?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The lies you Obamunists tell......

This thread is so typical of hyper-partisan hackery.
So busy trying to assess blame - you can't even encourage working toward a solution.
Wake up - smell the coffee
get over it
we need solutions not finger pointing.

Why don't you direct us to one of those threads instead.

Idiot

lol-and-order-butthurt-anons-unit.jpg

As I thought. You got nothing but smartass comments.

Just following your lead *thumbs up*

Why are u still calling it Obamaphone while knowing that it was started under Bush? Is your talking points and propaganda that good that even you forgot?

Did you not see the video, just before the election of the woman who claimed that the reason she and everyone else from Cleveland Ohio was voting for Obama was because they all got their "Obamaphones"?

LOL, are you so dumb you believe this post is proof of anything? I guess so if you're dumb enough to believe what this women said was true.

LOL I posted the video of a Liberal Woman who used the term "Obamaphone" and you are calling me dumb??

I never heard the term before that video surfaced. But then I quit working "in the hood" years ago.

Forum List

Back