Obama's Admitted Un-Constitutional Edict Ends - DACA Participant Removal Begins

No, the MAVNI program was restricted. They didn't just "apply" and get in.

He doesn't seem to understand that they were never eligible for enlistment EXCEPT through the MAVNI program. Being a DACA had nothing to do with their status for that program.

Yes, DACAs did and probably still serve. They cannot be in any position requiring security clearance and that is why they are being removed.

I fully support them being eligible. It would make my job easier than to turn down Jose who is a high school senior, speaks perfect English and has never left the US since his parent's illegally brought him across the boarder.

The Democrats could have easily enacted new immigration laws, but they chose to be obstructionist because they hate Trump.
You originally claimed DACA recipients were NEVER eligible.

Now they were never eligible EXCEPT.

That is you admitting you lied, liar.

MAVNI applicants were eligible. DACAs joined through that program. Being a DACA alone is ineligible.

You are splitting hairs here.

Jose, the DACA could never join based on his being a DACA alone. Without the MAVNI programs they would be ineligible.

If you consider that a lie, so be it. You are the apparent expert on lies.
dude again, did DACA kids get into the military? yes. You admitted it. That's all that dude is saying. You're arguing against your own statements now. Have some dignity and give him that DACA kids serve. That's all he is saying.

See post #79.

Have a nice day!
Yep. Read it. You’re missing the point. It doesn’t matter that they had to join through that other program. They were still allowed in! Period. You admitted it. And yet you’re arguing they weren’t allowed in just as Daca, but they were, through that other program, as DACA kids! They weren’t denied admission

You and your friend, the other asshole, can simply kiss my ass. If they were simply DACA, they could not and have never been eligible to join. The fact that the MAVNI program accepted them is a fact, but I am sure many any were denied simply because being able to speak Spanish is a skill not really in demand for the military.

Now, if you want to call my error a lie. That is on you. Lies involve intent, an I did not lie. I was wrong.

And PS, Trump has used US force to participate in genocide in both Yemen and Syria. At one time, we accused Nixon of genocide, but in fact he forced US forces into knowingly ignoring collateral damage to civilians esp in Cambodia, but we never directly targeted, or supported directly targeting, civilians.

As a nation we have gone where we have not gone before except in our own revolution, and even there, we only expelled supporters of the King.

You need to look up the definition of genocide. You don't have it right.

...Trump has used US force to participate in genocide in both Yemen and Syria...
You do not understand the difference between warfare and genocide.

What race or ethnic or religious group(s) in Syria did the US and its partners eliminate or attempt to eliminate?

What race or ethnic or religious group(s) in Yemen did the US and its partners eliminate or attempt to eliminate?

By the way... for future reference... people have been known to actually die in wars... hope that helps.

MAVNI applicants were eligible. DACAs joined through that program. Being a DACA alone is ineligible.

Jose, the DACA could never join based on his being a DACA alone. Without the MAVNI programs they would be ineligible.

dude again, did DACA kids get into the military? yes. You admitted it. That's all that dude is saying. You're arguing against your own statements now. Have some dignity and give him that DACA kids serve. That's all he is saying.

See post #79.

Have a nice day!
Yep. Read it. You’re missing the point. It doesn’t matter that they had to join through that other program. They were still allowed in! Period. You admitted it. And yet you’re arguing they weren’t allowed in just as Daca, but they were, through that other program, as DACA kids! They weren’t denied admission

You and your friend, the other asshole, can simply kiss my ass. If they were simply DACA, they could not and have never been eligible to join. The fact that the MAVNI program accepted them is a fact, but I am sure many any were denied simply because being able to speak Spanish is a skill not really in demand for the military.

Now, if you want to call my error a lie. That is on you. Lies involve intent, an I did not lie. I was wrong.
the point you're missing is they got in. however you wiggle it in reality. Dude, I truly don't give a shit. you look the fool. Finally, DACA kids got into the military. however you wish to say how they did get in. They got in. And that was his point you keep missing. be ignorant, I couldn't careless. I was offering some advise on how it looked from another.

And PS, Trump has used US force to participate in genocide in both Yemen and Syria. At one time, we accused Nixon of genocide, but in fact he forced US forces into knowingly ignoring collateral damage to civilians esp in Cambodia, but we never directly targeted, or supported directly targeting, civilians.

As a nation we have gone where we have not gone before except in our own revolution, and even there, we only expelled supporters of the King.
I really thought you were better than this. tsk tsk.

Ya mean Trump is ending ANOTHER very popular program?

Popular? :laughing0301:

No, he's wiping out yet another piece of Obama's "legacy."

Good riddance.

It's really, really hard to get ahead when you spend all of your time getting even. Trump hasn't done ANYTHING for the people except take away everything that Obama gave them including:

1. Overtime to "management" workers earning less than $45,000 per year. Trump ended that one just as it was about to take effect, losing the votes of minimum wage "managers" everywhere.

2. The "pre-existing conditions protections" of the Affordable Care Act, leaving all baby boomers in fear;

3. And his attempts to destroy DACA. Americans paid to educate these children and now you're going to ship these highly valuable taxpayers off to foreign countries to reap the benefits of their good health, education and skill sets. A total brain drain.

Nothing succeeds with the Republican base like stupid shit that costs billions of dollars of taxpayers' money, especially if you can stick it to non-whites at the same time.

Good riddance.

It's really, really hard to get ahead when you spend all of your time getting even. Trump hasn't done ANYTHING for the people except take away everything that Obama gave them including:

1. Overtime to "management" workers earning less than $45,000 per year. Trump ended that one just as it was about to take effect, losing the votes of minimum wage "managers" everywhere.

2. The "pre-existing conditions protections" of the Affordable Care Act, leaving all baby boomers in fear;

3. And his attempts to destroy DACA. Americans paid to educate these children and now you're going to ship these highly valuable taxpayers off to foreign countries to reap the benefits of their good health, education and skill sets. A total brain drain.

Nothing succeeds with the Republican base like stupid shit that costs billions of dollars of taxpayers' money, especially if you can stick it to non-whites at the same time.

#1 would never vote for Trump.

#2 is a lie.

#3 is the same answer as #1.

See post #79.

Have a nice day!

You lash out when caught in a lie.:21:

See post #79.

Have a nice day!

Now, if you want to call my error a lie. That is on you. Lies involve intent, as I did not lie. I was wrong.

You lash out because you cannot fucking read! Who do you blame for that error?

Lies involve intent, as I did not lie. I was wrong.

See post #79.

Have a nice day!

Now, if you want to call my error a lie. That is on you. Lies involve intent, as I did not lie. I was wrong.

You continued to lie long after you were proven to have lied. If it were just a mistake, you would have owned up to it once the truth was given to you.

See post #79.

Have a nice day!

You continued to lie long after you were proven to have lied. If it were just a mistake, you would have owned up to it once the truth was given to you.

I can see that you cannot read either. Fuck off you Schiff-looking bastard!

You look more silly with each post.

You look stupid without posting, you illiterate bastard.

You look stupid without posting, you illiterate bastard.
See.

I find nothing in this story to support this contention.

Removal of DACA recipients has begun

Donald and his creepy racist sidekick Mr Miller are not going to deport a million DACA kids.

Get it in yer head pronto.

Good riddance.

Don't worry. It will all be back in a very big way. Permanently.

c5eb0d5e875e7bbb2e7c85b6568f0c039c961a35c2dd62452115b76b14e1e54e.jpg

Deportation of participants in Obama's personal DACA program has begun.

"According to the government, the administration simply ended a prior administration’s choice not to enforce immigration policy. This is within the administration’s discretion and therefore cannot be second-guessed by the courts.

The second question was whether the Trump administration’s decision to end DACA violated the law. Everyone agreed that the administration could end DACA."

Barry declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to affect existing immigration law...then turned around and did it anyway...

"When Obama was asked in March 2011 to prevent immigrants whose parents had brought them to this country when they were children from being deported, his response was that he couldn’t just suspend deportations with an executive order. Congress passes the laws, and the executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement them.

He was right."

Removal of DACA recipients has begun: It didn't take a crystal ball to see DACA would not end well

That's just unAmerican.
how is it unamerican? explain.
You are punishing children for the actions of their parents. They haven't committed a crime.

This is unAmerican.
If they came in illegally, they committed a crime. Period.

So if a 2 year old slips out the front door when Mom's on the phone and is caught by a cop jaywalking, do they give the 2 year old a ticket, or do they find his home and have a talk with the Mom?

Sorry, toddlers (anyone 16 and under) had no say when their parents brought them across the border. These kids came out of the shadows, passed a criminal background check for felony offenses and are quite largely law abiding, taxpaying students and job holders. Many are in the military.

That would be a great look in an election year to start rounding them up and deporting a million young people. Won't happen, but go ahead if you must.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back