Obama's Admitted Un-Constitutional Edict Ends - DACA Participant Removal Begins

Their status as DACAs did not make them eligible, dumbass!

Their application through the MAVNI programs made them eligible, just like it did for anyone else other than permanent residents and US citizens.

A US citizen or permanent resident could not join via the MAVNI program.

Once again, you cannot see the forest for the trees. Those in the MAVNI program are now being kicked out because they cannot meet their security background checks.
dude you got played. He's right, if the DACA kids completed an application, they got in. doesn't matter it had a different name, it still allowed DACA kids in. Period.

No, the MAVNI program was restricted. They didn't just "apply" and get in.

He doesn't seem to understand that they were never eligible for enlistment EXCEPT through the MAVNI program. Being a DACA had nothing to do with their status for that program.

Yes, DACAs did and probably still serve. They cannot be in any position requiring security clearance and that is why they are being removed.

I fully support them being eligible. It would make my job easier than to turn down Jose who is a high school senior, speaks perfect English and has never left the US since his parent's illegally brought him across the boarder.

The Democrats could have easily enacted new immigration laws, but they chose to be obstructionist because they hate Trump.
You originally claimed DACA recipients were NEVER eligible.

Now they were never eligible EXCEPT.

That is you admitting you lied, liar.

MAVNI applicants were eligible. DACAs joined through that program. Being a DACA alone is ineligible.

You are splitting hairs here.

Jose, the DACA could never join based on his being a DACA alone. Without the MAVNI programs they would be ineligible.

If you consider that a lie, so be it. You are the apparent expert on lies.
I am an expert on exposing Libnut lies.

No, you have been known to post a few whoppers. Besides, I am not a libnut.

You claimed DACAs were never eligible to serve. I proved you wrong.

Their application through the MAVNI programs made them eligible, just like it did for anyone else other than permanent residents and US citizens.

Once again, you cannot see the forest for the trees. Those in the MAVNI program are now being kicked out because they cannot meet their security background checks.
dude you got played. He's right, if the DACA kids completed an application, they got in. doesn't matter it had a different name, it still allowed DACA kids in. Period.

He doesn't seem to understand that they were never eligible for enlistment EXCEPT through the MAVNI program. Being a DACA had nothing to do with their status for that program.

Yes, DACAs did and probably still serve. They cannot be in any position requiring security clearance and that is why they are being removed.

I fully support them being eligible. It would make my job easier than to turn down Jose who is a high school senior, speaks perfect English and has never left the US since his parent's illegally brought him across the boarder.

The Democrats could have easily enacted new immigration laws, but they chose to be obstructionist because they hate Trump.

MAVNI applicants were eligible. DACAs joined through that program. Being a DACA alone is ineligible.

Jose, the DACA could never join based on his being a DACA alone. Without the MAVNI programs they would be ineligible.

dude again, did DACA kids get into the military? yes. You admitted it. That's all that dude is saying. You're arguing against your own statements now. Have some dignity and give him that DACA kids serve. That's all he is saying.

dude again, did DACA kids get into the military? yes. You admitted it. That's all that dude is saying. You're arguing against your own statements now. Have some dignity and give him that DACA kids serve. That's all he is saying.
He won’t do it, even when his lie is crystal clear and has been exposed by multiple posters.

Actually if you research it, they had started plotting Impeachment in April of 2016 as a contingency if Trump won.

Nancy herself admitted that she had personally been working on Impeachment for almost 3 years.

The DNC, Obama & Clinton were already talking to Steele Spring 2016.

Obama was kind of a Lazy President. And then he made the mistake of leaving a bunch of Court seats to fill to Clinton, because they thought they had it all rigged, and they wanted to make sure she got a bunch of credit for filling all those seats.

Imagine all the plotting, (they even got in bed with Putin) the money they poured in to the campaign, fed to them by corrupt Oligarchs like Steyer, & Bloomberg, and companies like Google,Amazon, Facebook, and then despite having the media behind your back and Billions you are still given The Boot by The People.

Imagine then All your friends being upset because they thought they were going to get jobs, and a bunch of liberal crooked activist attorneys & crooked judges, don’t get all their promised judgeships and cushy jobs on top of that.

Half the state of Virginia and DC cried out as if they were mortally wounded in battle.
Utter wailing and gnashing of teeth, and howling at the moon.

The Entire Nation of LibPhuckistan is enraged to insanity. Think of all those bribes, Millions and Billions all of these Liberals like Joe Biden, Harris, Booker, Bernie Sanders, Warren ALL cut off from all that Filthy Lucre.

And now you know why They Hate 65 Million People who voted for President Trump!

That pesky 9th Circuit Court in 3...2...1...
The 9th has been Neutered...
exactly, it's why they all yelled impeach in November of 2016. How dare the people interfere in their plans.

See post #79.

Have a nice day!

He won’t do it, even when his lie is crystal clear and has been exposed by multiple posters.

Your reading skills suck. See post #79.

Dignity is swallowing pride and admit you’re wrong. Not fun but I will do it. Even to the demos in here. I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I feel better out from under the wrong implication! That’s just me! One actually gains respect when acknowledging the flaw.

Your reading skills suck. See post #79.
The post where you said “DACAs joined..” after lying and saying they were NEVER eligible to join?

That post?

See post #79.

Have a nice day!
Yep. Read it. You’re missing the point. It doesn’t matter that they had to join through that other program. They were still allowed in! Period. You admitted it. And yet you’re arguing they weren’t allowed in just as Daca, but they were, through that other program, as DACA kids! They weren’t denied admission

And the beautiful thing is that since DACA was nothing more than an EO, then another president can end it with another EO and it can't be challenged in the courts.

And the beautiful thing is that since DACA was nothing more than an EO, then another president can end it with another EO and it can't be challenged in the courts.
Exactly.

Funny how you always hear these people yelling about how they love the rule of law. How they want it followed but the moment emotion enters into it they have no problem with someone bypassing the law. Wether it is a person entering into the country illegally or a president bypassing congress with an EO allowing people to bypass the law.

Exactly.

Funny how you always hear these people yelling about how they love the rule of law. How they want it followed but the moment emotion enters into it they have no problem with someone bypassing the law. Wether it is a person entering into the country illegally or a president bypassing congress with an EO allowing people to bypass the law.
And fking up millions of their own countryfolk

But Trump continues to employ Miller, so I can't see any basis to conclude he is not one of the xenophobe racists inhabiting and controlling today's gop.

I'm not sure how anyone who is not a xenophobe and racist can support Trump.

There are plenty of reasons why people would support Trump: his economic policies, his judicial picks, gun rights, etc. The problem is the party bases are getting more extreme, so maybe people don't like everything Trump does, but they see the alternative and think "Hell no!" Consider the fact that Bernie Sanders is a front runner for the nomination and even leading in some early primary states. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and I don't intend to in 2020, but I DEFINITELY will vote for Trump if the alternative is an extremist like Bernie Sanders who will bring our country to its knees with his destructive policies. I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face.

If the Democrats nominated a sensible person like Andrew Yang, for instance, voters would flock to him and Trump would become a memory, but I'm not sure someone with plain old common sense who can relate to majority of the population can survive a primary in either party anymore.
Supporting something positive done by a xenophobic racist is tantamount to saying the Confederacy did some good things too. The Confederacy did do some good things, and making it possible to be a small landowning subisitance farmer who at most "owned" one or two slaves who lived no worse than he did, probably was one. At least the slaves were safer and had at worst no more depravation than they had post-war. The Nazis were not all bad either.

But racism and xenophobia are crimes against humanity, and nothing can morally excuse nurturing them. And Trump nurtures them even if he doesn't hold them near and dear in his small black heart.

Comparing Trump to the Confederacy and the Third Reich is absurdity and a perfect example of why it's so difficult to have civil political discourse these days.

Rescinding Obama's EO has already been done, challenged, and DACA was kept in place by a federal judge.

...You are punishing children for the actions of their parents...
Incorrect.

The United States is (finally!) enforcing its Immigration Laws regardless of age, sex, creed, origin, etc.

...They haven't committed a crime...
They are present upon United States soil in violation of US Immigration Laws.

...This is unAmerican.
Oh, but it's entirely American... insisting upon border security, national sovereignty, obedience to our laws, etc.

-----------

Drag your kids along with you, in the hope that the Gringos won't have the heart to deport them, and your own heart gets broken.

There is no point in rewarding the ultimate aspiration of those parent-Illegals... rewarding them by making their children citizens.

Come here the right way... in volumes we control... at times we control... with our express prior consent, and you may be allowed to stay.

Fail to do so and you risk it all... for yourself, and anyone else you dragged along with you, young or old, well or sick, whatever.

Pharaoh has hardened his heart.

And sometimes that's righteous, too.

It's called "taking care of our own".

Deportation of participants in Obama's personal DACA program has begun.

"According to the government, the administration simply ended a prior administration’s choice not to enforce immigration policy. This is within the administration’s discretion and therefore cannot be second-guessed by the courts.

The second question was whether the Trump administration’s decision to end DACA violated the law. Everyone agreed that the administration could end DACA."

Barry declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to affect existing immigration law...then turned around and did it anyway...

"When Obama was asked in March 2011 to prevent immigrants whose parents had brought them to this country when they were children from being deported, his response was that he couldn’t just suspend deportations with an executive order. Congress passes the laws, and the executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement them.

He was right."

Removal of DACA recipients has begun: It didn't take a crystal ball to see DACA would not end well

That's just unAmerican.
how is it unamerican? explain.
You are punishing children for the actions of their parents. They haven't committed a crime.

This is unAmerican.
how is it unamerican? I asked, you deflected.
You don't think punishing children for the actions of their parents is unAmerican? These kids haven't broken any laws, their parents did. Do you think you should be responsible for things you didn't do?

"According to the government, the administration simply ended a prior administration’s choice not to enforce immigration policy. This is within the administration’s discretion and therefore cannot be second-guessed by the courts.

The second question was whether the Trump administration’s decision to end DACA violated the law. Everyone agreed that the administration could end DACA."

Barry declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to affect existing immigration law...then turned around and did it anyway...

"When Obama was asked in March 2011 to prevent immigrants whose parents had brought them to this country when they were children from being deported, his response was that he couldn’t just suspend deportations with an executive order. Congress passes the laws, and the executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement them.

He was right."

Removal of DACA recipients has begun: It didn't take a crystal ball to see DACA would not end well

That's just unAmerican.
How is it unAmerican to remove illegals who broke our laws to enter the country illegally?
Those kids aren't the ones who broke the laws. Would you punish them if their parents robbed a bank?

He was right."

That's just unAmerican.
how is it unamerican? explain.
You are punishing children for the actions of their parents. They haven't committed a crime.

This is unAmerican.
If they came in illegally, they committed a crime. Period.
Not so. They didn't have a choice in the matter.

Thank you for the wonderful example of how snowflakes and Dems and their world are ruled by EMOTION, not law.

No one is 'punishing' anyone, snowflake - they are ENFORCING EXISTING LAW.

BARRY did this to the kids, snowflake, not Trump and not the Republicans. BARRY admitted before he did it that he did not have the Constitutional authority to do what he did anyway. He counted on easily emotionally-manipulated snowflakes like you to later demand law be enforced based on EMOTION.

That's not how it works.
Like I asked the other guy, would you punish them if their parents robbed a bank?

Thank you for the wonderful example of how snowflakes and Dems and their world are ruled by EMOTION, not law.

No one is 'punishing' anyone, snowflake - they are ENFORCING EXISTING LAW.

BARRY did this to the kids, snowflake, not Trump and not the Republicans. BARRY admitted before he did it that he did not have the Constitutional authority to do what he did anyway. He counted on easily emotionally-manipulated snowflakes like you to later demand law be enforced based on EMOTION.

That's not how it works.
Easy, they all had time to register and request visas. why didn't they? it's all on them.
Not so. DACA recipients have no avenue for legal status.

Forum List

Back