Obama's Admitted Un-Constitutional Edict Ends - DACA Participant Removal Begins

You have to love the intellectually and emotionally stunted.
We play the let the children stay, but we also by extension allow the parents to stay. This amounts to nothing but enter the country illegally hide long enough and you can win the lottery because a bleeding heart may decide to let you and your children stay.

In the mean time you can work for slave wages, no benefits. You can get a drivers license, medical benefits, low income housing in certain states. While those born in the country get less and less of the pie because it is watered down because we only have limited money to spend on resources.
DACA does not include the parents--that's a whole different set of policies and procedures. Let's not get them confused.
And yet how many would yell up a storm if a young child's parents were deported and the child turned over to child sevices?

We play the let the children stay, but we also by extension allow the parents to stay. This amounts to nothing but enter the country illegally hide long enough and you can win the lottery because a bleeding heart may decide to let you and your children stay.

In the mean time you can work for slave wages, no benefits. You can get a drivers license, medical benefits, low income housing in certain states. While those born in the country get less and less of the pie because it is watered down because we only have limited money to spend on resources.
DACA does not include the parents--that's a whole different set of policies and procedures. Let's not get them confused.
dudette, all they have to do is fill out a visa application and submit for approval. problem solved. become legal. it's really simple.

When I went to Brazil, I had to go to the Brazilian Embassy and complete an application for entry. they approved it. it took all of two hours.

Ya mean Trump is ending ANOTHER very popular program?

Popular with the democrat Party because they desperately need those Illegals to make up for votes of the living, blacks, Legal Hispanics and everyone else that's fleeing the democrat asylum

This really makes me sad.

These Dreamers weren't hurting anyone, were contributing to our country. And Trump is sending them home because of the sins of the parents.
ahhhhhhh look at the idiots coming out of the closet. They all had time to request visas. It's been how many fking years now? it's all on the kids who didn't file. grow up and become educated at some point in your life loser.
How do illegals get Visas? That's the problem.
there are applications. They go to an embassy and fill one out. never heard of applications? weird.
They can't get them. There are lots of actual facts at this website. I'd suggest you read it. Why Don’t Immigrants Apply for Citizenship?
Unauthorized immigrants who entered the United States without being legally admitted and inspected are generally not eligible to obtain green cards while still inside the country. Even if there is a visa available, they are barred from "adjusting status" and getting a green card without leaving the country because of how they entered the United States.

dudette, all they have to do is fill out a visa application and submit for approval. problem solved. become legal. it's really simple.

When I went to Brazil, I had to go to the Brazilian Embassy and complete an application for entry. they approved it. it took all of two hours.
You illegally snuck into Brazil?

These Dreamers weren't hurting anyone, were contributing to our country. And Trump is sending them home because of the sins of the parents.
ahhhhhhh look at the idiots coming out of the closet. They all had time to request visas. It's been how many fking years now? it's all on the kids who didn't file. grow up and become educated at some point in your life loser.
there are applications. They go to an embassy and fill one out. never heard of applications? weird.
They can't get them. There are lots of actual facts at this website. I'd suggest you read it. Why Don’t Immigrants Apply for Citizenship?
Unauthorized immigrants who entered the United States without being legally admitted and inspected are generally not eligible to obtain green cards while still inside the country. Even if there is a visa available, they are barred from "adjusting status" and getting a green card without leaving the country because of how they entered the United States.
hmmmmmm

USCIS Guidance on DACA Renewal Requests Affected by Mail Service Issues

naw, they honored their visa at the airport when I arrived.

hmmmmmm

DACA Renewals are NOT standard VISAS.

naw, they honored their visa at the airport when I arrived.
Then your experience has absolutely nothing NOTHING to do with the situation of a DACA individual.

hmmmmmm

and? they all needed to renew. why didn't they? it's on them again.

hmmmmmm

Oh. Is that what this is all about?

I don't know that I would describe it as a "very popular" program and I would argue that Obama's Executive Order was unconstitutional, but I do agree that it's the right thing to do. The Republicans would be smart to embrace DACA and Trump supporting it and encouraging Congress to pass the law on their own should be a huge part of his reelection campaign. It's a sensible and compassionate policy and it simply makes sense to do. It would also help Trump and Republicans with their support among minority voters which they desperately need over the long term. Some Republicans understand this, like the Bushes, but they are overshadowed by the xenophobic and bigoted white Baby Boomers who dominate their party.

I don't know that I would describe it as a "very popular" program and I would argue that Obama's Executive Order was unconstitutional, but I do agree that it's the right thing to do. The Republicans would be smart to embrace DACA and Trump supporting it and encouraging Congress to pass the law on their own should be a huge part of his reelection campaign. It's a sensible and compassionate policy and it simply makes sense to do. It would also help Trump and Republicans with their support among minority voters which they desperately need over the long term. Some Republicans understand this, like the Bushes, but they are overshadowed by the xenophobic and bigoted white Baby Boomers who dominate their party.
But Trump continues to employ Miller, so I can't see any basis to conclude he is not one of the xenophobe racists inhabiting and controlling today's gop.

I'm not sure how anyone who is not a xenophobe and racist can support Trump.

Trump-tweet-daca.jpg

DACAs were NEVER eligible to serve in the military because they are not US citizens and not permanent residents either.

But Trump continues to employ Miller, so I can't see any basis to conclude he is not one of the xenophobe racists inhabiting and controlling today's gop.

I'm not sure how anyone who is not a xenophobe and racist can support Trump.
Of course they're not all xenophobes and racists. A lot of them are just plain Republicans.
I'm not sure, either, how anyone who is not a xenophobe and racist can continue to employ Miller though.

DACAs were NEVER eligible to serve in the military because they are not US citizens and not permanent residents either.
You are wrong, again.

Deadline puts pressure on 'Dreamers' who seek to serve in US military

Not wrong. That story line is messed up. That program was the MAVNI program and had nothing to do with DACAs but would have been eligible for that program which ended years ago. Without MAVNI, DACAs would not be eligible.

I work for the Army Recruiting Command, so I know the rules. There two people allowed to permanently disqualify applicants who initially apply by telephone, email or internet. I am one of two.

Thank you very much!

hmmmmmm

Oh. Is that what this is all about?
well yes it is. Within the guidelines of the DACA program, the recipients needed to renew. Don't know what else I can tell you since it's obvious 'common sense' evades you.

You are wrong, again.

That programs was the MAVNI program and had nothing to do with DACAs but would have been eligible for that program which ended years ago. Without MAVNI, DACAs would not be eligible.

I work for the Army Recruiting Command, so I know the rules. There two people allowed to permanently disqualify applicants who initially apply by telephone, email or internet. I am one of two.

Thank you very much!
You claimed DACAs were never eligible to serve. I proved you wrong.

You are wrong, again.

Not wrong. That story line is messed up. That program was the MAVNI program and had nothing to do with DACAs but would have been eligible for that program which ended years ago. Without MAVNI, DACAs would not be eligible.

Thank you very much!
Today you work for the military, yesterday you were an assistant principle at some school.

Hmmmm.....

Forum List

Back