Obama's amnesty is yet another federal felony on his part.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's a federal felony to encourage illegals to come to or reside in america. And the penalties are very severe. Repubs should point this out but never do.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens LII Legal Information Institute

(A)Any person who—

(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

School principals should also use this law to ban illegal kids in their school. They should say "If i knowingly let illegal kids in my school, then i may be prosecuted for encouraging illegals to live here."

The Republic has Fallen. Congress is obsolete. The President is now an Emperor.

Impeachment would be a kind and soft action, treason under Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, is the proper response.

The Republic has Fallen. Congress is obsolete. The President is now an Emperor.

Impeachment would be a kind and soft action, treason under Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, is the proper response.

The constitution says

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Mexico is our enemy and obozo is clearly giving them aid and comfort.

It's a federal felony to encourage illegals to come to or reside in america. And the penalties are very severe. Repubs should point this out but never do.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens LII Legal Information Institute

(A)Any person who—

(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

Well then, since Obama's EO doesn't encourage foreigners to come here illegally, it's not a felony. Does he have your support now?

(A)Any person who—

Well then, since Obama's EO doesn't encourage foreigners to come here illegally, it's not a felony. Does he have your support now?

So we know the far left drones (like you) support Obama's illegal actions without question or hesitation.

(A)Any person who—

So we know the far left drones (like you) support Obama's illegal actions without question or hesitation.
Let's see you explain what is illegal about Obama's executive order....

Let's see you explain what is illegal about Obama's executive order....

Explain? It's self-explanatory!!! By saying he's not gonna prosecute most illegals, he's encouraging more to come. THINK

Understand this about the Emperor....Prosecutorial discretion. That is how every president (and yes, this Emperor) gets away with it. The SCOTUS gave the Chief Executive MASSIVE leeway in his enforcement of laws - as long as he doesn't CHANGE the law. Article 1 Sction 8 of the Constitution only allows Congress to make immigration laws.

Here's where I believe he will get his panties in a bunch. Allowing deferments of deportation to say 100,000 is one thing and, most likely, within his purview. However, deferring deportation of 5 million is obviously encroaching on the law. The SCOTUS will overturn this EO - in about 5 years when it's far too late.

Sorry, but that's our government. They protect their own. Always have - always will.

Understand this about the Emperor....Prosecutorial discretion. That is how every president (and yes, this Emperor) gets away with it. The SCOTUS gave the Chief Executive MASSIVE leeway in his enforcement of laws - as long as he doesn't CHANGE the law. Article 1 Sction 8 of the Constitution only allows Congress to make immigration laws.

Here's where I believe he will get his panties in a bunch. Allowing deferments of deportation to say 100,000 is one thing and, most likely, within his purview. However, deferring deportation of 5 million is obviously encroaching on the law. The SCOTUS will overturn this EO - in about 5 years when it's far too late.

Sorry, but that's our government. They protect their own. Always have - always will.

That's why the states need to stand up and say the constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states." Obozo has no authority to write laws such as giving illegals work permits when congressional statutes says they are not allowed to work here. States need to refuse to let illegals work in their states.

That's why the states need to stand up and say the constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states." Obozo has no authority to write laws such as giving illegals work permits when congressional statutes says they are not allowed to work here. States need to refuse to let illegals work in their states.
Obama didn't create any laws. And I'm stillwaiting for you to explain what is illegal about Obama's executive order? Your first attempt was a major fail as you tried lying your way out of the corner you painted yourself into.

Forum List

Back