Obama's approval rating keeps climbing

As I have said before interesting how he gets more popular the closer he gets to being out of office.
And now that people have to consider the 2 options that are going to replace him.
I doubt few if any are thinking about him when considering that choice.
If he was on the ballot, he'd win in a landslide.
Just like B. Clinton would have, even tho the GOP impeached him.

The more he stays above 50, the more HRC has a chance to win.
Poor Hillary. She must keep riding the coat tails of a man to get where she wants.
Something McCain was NOT able to do.....I wonder why? Anyone? Anyone?
When did McCain claim to have a vagina?
When he took the slap in the face from "the donald"
When he slaps Hillary, she'll probably claim it's a the right wing conspiracy against her vast vagina.

Quit deflecting, you asked how McCain grew one and I told you.
He let the pile of sh*t "the donald" who really couldn't be a hair on McCain's ass insult him.
"the donald" the biggest joke yet.

The more he stays above 50, the more HRC has a chance to win.
Poor Hillary. She must keep riding the coat tails of a man to get where she wants.
When he slaps Hillary, she'll probably claim it's a the right wing conspiracy against her vast vagina.

Quit deflecting, you asked how McCain grew one and I told you.
He let the pile of sh*t "the donald" who really couldn't be a hair on McCain's ass insult him.
"the donald" the biggest joke yet.
I'm not deflecting anything. McCain has nothing to do with the discussion. As for jokes, you have proved that you wouldn't recognize a joke if it slapped you in the face.

Obama's America is so good we actually have the luxury of worrying about who uses which public bathroom and whether a baker should be forced to create a wedding cake for gays. We are enthralled with ignorant, redneck county clerks who decide who and who cannot get married in her 'holler.

Ohhhhhh....for the days of wincing when the bodies were flown into Dover AFB. And the footage of IED attacks in Baghdad. And let's not forget the sheer glory of the mortgage crash when millions lost their jobs, "too big to fail" and the stock market fell below 7000.

Those were the glory days, hmmmm?

53%. Not bad Mr. President. At this point in his Presidency, Dubya the idiot was below 30%.

Gallup: Obama Approval Edges Past Reelection High - Breitbart

Bush's final approval rating was only 22%. Americans just got really tired of the official smirk.

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
26844122292_0ecdd46443_z.jpg

Obama's America is so good we actually have the luxury of worrying about who uses which public bathroom and whether a baker should be forced to create a wedding cake for gays. We are enthralled with ignorant, redneck county clerks who decide who and who cannot get married in her 'holler.

Ohhhhhh....for the days of wincing when the bodies were flown into Dover AFB. And the footage of IED attacks in Baghdad. And let's not forget the sheer glory of the mortgage crash when millions lost their jobs, "too big to fail" and the stock market fell below 7000.

MANY rw'ers here have selective memories

Its all media based. If the media chooses to portray him in a good light then that's what happens. Big whoop. Media coverage isn't reality. That can still be found but takes more effort and time that some don't have the luxury of having

MANY rw'ers here have selective memories

Or none at all for anything that happened before 2009. And yet they want their country "back".

53%. Not bad Mr. President. At this point in his Presidency, Dubya the idiot was below 30%.

Gallup: Obama Approval Edges Past Reelection High - Breitbart

That's ok, it'll fall again when he goes on his apology tour in Japan.
Lol wtf :cuckoo:

Hide and watch regressive, hide and watch.

More word salad. I can understand why you don't actually want to explain yourself.

Forum List

Back