Obama's biggest mistake

He has gotten special treatment. The media has carried his water for him since day one. Yet the libs STILL whine.

No president in history has gotten more negative media coverage than Obama.

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

Prove otherwise. For starters, the anti-Obama media on the internet barely existed for past presidents.

Get back to me when Oblahblah gets even 1/4 of the negative press that Bush did.

Liberal talk radio hosts laughing about cocking guns and shooting him. Liberal Hollywood producing movies about his assassination. Liberals in the media 24/7 blaming him for everything from hurricanes to t shirt logo's. Oblahblah's head would explode if he had to put up with even a fraction of what GWB did.

Rightwing anti-Obama radio almost completely dominates radio.

LOL, you poor child.......Bush has had the worst of it....you just feel sorry for this asshole....if the press was even partially impartial Obama would already be impeached.

You have it backwards

The President is not authorized to keep government open without funding

Guess who funds government.....

Arguing with the Fish is like arguing with a 8 year old....and not a very mature one at that.
Is this dingbat really arguing that Obama shut the government down?

The last government shutdown in 2013, was no fun for anyone. Republicans in the House and Senate demanded that legislation to fund the government simultaneously defund Obamacare; Democrats refused to go along. In the ensuing 16-day stalemate, many functions of the federal government were forced to shutter. Federal workers were furloughed or worked without pay, children were disenrolled from Head Start, and the U.S. economy lost about $24 billion.
What is the most offensive is that the only government function that republicans complained about was parks

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

Prove otherwise. For starters, the anti-Obama media on the internet barely existed for past presidents.

Get back to me when Oblahblah gets even 1/4 of the negative press that Bush did.

Liberal talk radio hosts laughing about cocking guns and shooting him. Liberal Hollywood producing movies about his assassination. Liberals in the media 24/7 blaming him for everything from hurricanes to t shirt logo's. Oblahblah's head would explode if he had to put up with even a fraction of what GWB did.

LOL, you poor child.......Bush has had the worst of it....you just feel sorry for this asshole....if the press was even partially impartial Obama would already be impeached.

Excessive golf or excessive bowing?

He has gotten special treatment. The media has carried his water for him since day one. Yet the libs STILL whine.

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

Boo hoo. He and you both need to suck it up. You get what you give.

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

Excessive golf or excessive bowing?

Piss poor belief system.

Sure, just as Bush must fail was the democrat policy. That has been the case since 1776. Are you saying the black guy deserved special treatment?

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

Bush deserved negative press

9-11, two invasions, botched wars, Katrina, collapsed economy

Here ya go, He just be so loved BY ALL. all heil Obama. lol
video at the site if you can stomach it

snip:
OBAMA VISITS SOUTH DAKOTA FINALLY: And The Locals’ Reaction Is Nothing Short Of Epic
South Dakotans apparently have good BS detectors. Check out the expressions on their faces.

Scroll down for picture and video.

Residents of the Republican-majority state sat in the Lake Area Technical Institute gymnasium in Watertown, South Dakota, with their arms crossed, appearing bored and looking at their phones.

But many South Dakotans seemed uninterested as the president claimed he saved the best state to visit for last.
472626722-people-listen-as-us-president-barack-obama-gettyimages.jpg

all of it here:
OBAMA VISITS SOUTH DAKOTA FINALLY And The Locals Reaction Is Nothing Short Of Epic Doug Giles ClashDaily#

Count all the minorities in that picture....

Let me know when you get to one

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

93 million not even trying to find a job.
BILLIONS to the 1% he loves.
War in Syria.
War in Libya.
Egypt about to fall.
Yemen has fallen.
Isis is his problem.

The man is so bad he makes Carter look good.

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

War in Syria.
War in Libya.
Egypt about to fall.
Yemen has fallen.
Isis is his problem.

Still worrying about 4 million baby boomers a year retiring?
Glad you are worried about the one percent......ready to tax them more?
How many Americans died in Libya, Syria , Yemen and Egypt.... Four?
Ready to talk about the eight thousand senselessly killed in the Bush wars?

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

War in Syria.
War in Libya.
Egypt about to fall.
Yemen has fallen.
Isis is his problem.

You can try and brush all that aside.......which of them is not true?

He is responsible for all of it, sorry.

I do not support Barack Obama and therefore didn't expect anything good from his presidency. There is one thing I was sure about though. I was sure a black president would be able to address racial issues in the US and finally solve them. For over 200 years America is being torn apart by ethnic conflicts, bigotry and misunderstanding. Black liberal president is a perfect candidate for this kind of change, yet he failed.

obama-race.jpg

I think I know the reason Obama failed.

His mamma was a whitey.

"Still worrying about 4 million baby boomers a year retiring? "

Ok let's take
4 million times 6 years is office....what is 93 minus 24?

;) You lose.

War in Syria.
War in Libya.
Egypt about to fall.
Yemen has fallen.
Isis is his problem.

Which one is remotely significant when compared to what Bush had done?

Ok let's take

;) You lose.

Want to talk to the housewives, retirees and sixteen year olds who make up your workforce not looking?

Want to remind us how the rate has been dropping for seventeen years not six?

War in Syria.
War in Libya.
Egypt about to fall.
Yemen has fallen.
Isis is his problem.

All of them, tell me.....what will you do when she collapses?

Who will you blame?

Ok let's take

;) You lose.

Want to talk to the housewives, retirees and sixteen year olds who make up your workforce not looking?

Want to remind us how the rate has been dropping for seventeen years not six?

She is going to take you down and I will just laugh ;)

War in Syria.
War in Libya.
Egypt about to fall.
Yemen has fallen.
Isis is his problem.

Who will you blame?
Who collapses?

What are you babbling about?

War in Syria.
War in Libya.
Egypt about to fall.
Yemen has fallen.
Isis is his problem.

Who will you blame?
Who collapses?

What are you babbling about?

;)

The Hildabtch will take you down with her kid.

Remember, you heard it here first.......and hey......Bush sucked ass......don't you wish you had some integrity?

Right wingers on this thread are in desperate need of prune juice....lots of it.

Have these nitwits' lives changed so damn drastically for the worse in the last 6 years? Probably not....yet their rabid hatred of Obama has only one reason and "unifying factor".......and that is race...

They may hate to admit it.....but their red necks keeps poking through.

Forum List

Back