Obama's Charitable Donations

That's the left's way. They are all the same.

I still can't believe that chimp is the president.

I can see where an even mildly prudent tax accountant might counsel a client to not take a deduction for contributions to a "retired" preacher like Rev. Wright.
I'm wondering whose money it was that he DID donate, especially the $1500 that went to a Christian church. If it had been a mosque I would believe it was his own.

Seems our POTUS is a bit of a cheapskate, considering most of the money he and his wife piss away is courtesy of the American taxpayer.

Obama Gave 0.3% of Income to Church | CNS News

why would he give more to a church?

there are other charities.

don't you hacks have anything else to do with your time?

for your information, the president gave almost 1/4 of his income to charity.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/obama-charity-donation_n_3085858.html

you need to stop reading trash. you sound absurd, even for a low information loony.

Last edited:
Seems our POTUS is a bit of a cheapskate, considering most of the money he and his wife piss away is courtesy of the American taxpayer.

why would he give more to a church?

there are other charities.

don't you hacks have anything else to do with your time?

for your information, the president gave almost 1/4 of his income to charity.

Obama Charity Donation: President Donated Almost Quarter Of Income To Charity, Lowering Overall Tax Bill

you need to stop reading trash. you sound absurd, even for a low information loony.
He paid 18.4% in taxes. Not exactly a "fair share", is it?

Hey dipshit. Did you even read your own link? That donation to the Episcopal church was one of many.

The President and First Lady also reported donating $59,251 – or about 12.3 percent of their adjusted gross income – to 32 different charities,” Carney said in the blog. “The largest reported gift to charity was $8,751 to the Fisher House Foundation.”

How much of your gross income did you donate, dickweed? I bet it wasn't anywhere near 10 percent.

This is how you know CNS News is one of the piss rags aimed at rubes. They made the headline as disingenuous as possible ("Obama Gave 0.3% of Income to Church") knowing the lazy knee-jerk retards would not read the whole story and would believe that was the total of their donations.

Last edited:

Hey dipshit. Did you even read your own link? That donation to the Episcopal church was one of many.

The President and First Lady also reported donating $59,251 – or about 12.3 percent of their adjusted gross income – to 32 different charities,” Carney said in the blog. “The largest reported gift to charity was $8,751 to the Fisher House Foundation.”

How much of your gross income did you donate, dickweed? I bet it wasn't anywhere near 10 percent.
Hmm, I seem to have struck a nerve. Don't like it when your messiah is criticized, do you?

Hmm, I seem to have struck a nerve. Don't like it when your messiah is criticized, do you?

I don't like it when a retard tells a lie. My dislike of Obama has nothing to do with it.

As I keep saying, partisan hacks like yourself aren't the slightest bit interested in the TRUTH. People like Obama keep winning because shitbirds like you are destroying the right wing brand.

Last edited:
This is how you know CNS News is one of the piss rags aimed at rubes. They made the headline as disingenuous as possible ("Obama Gave 0.3% of Income to Church") knowing the lazy knee-jerk retards would not read the whole story and would believe that was the total of their donations.

Be realistic here. Conservatives only look at donations to church as legitimate. Donations to the poor and needy is just more free stuff

I don't know why you would ASSume that, other than you don't have anything else. $59,000 is not much when you consider his wife spends ten times that much (of OUR money) just getting to one of her many vacation spots each month.

Be realistic here. Conservatives only look at donations to church as legitimate. Donations to the poor and needy is just more free stuff

Uhm , what do you think church groups do with the donations? Do you realize how much money churches spend on the needy and relief for the poor?

Good grief....

I don't know why you would ASSume that, other than you don't have anything else. $59,000 is not much when you consider his wife spends ten times that much (of OUR money) just getting to one of her many vacation spots each month.

Oh, you read it? So this topic was a WILLFUL lie.

Amazing!

Donating more than 12 percent of gross income is not a "cheapskate". You either didn't read the whole article, or you willfully lied. But it is pretty obvious you saw the headline and maybe read one or two sentences at most.

You've been busted. Sorry to make your butt hurt. Stop being such a credulous rube for the piss rags.

Last edited:

Uhm , what do you think church groups do with the donations? Do you realize how much money churches spend on the needy and relief for the poor?

Good grief....

Do tell us

How much do churches spend on the needy vs what they pay for facilities, salaries and fundraising?

Oh, you read it? So this topic was a WILLFUL lie.

Amazing!

Donating more than 12 percent of gross income is not a "cheapskate". You either didn't read the whole article, or you willfully lied. But it is pretty obvious you saw the headline and maybe read one or two sentences at most.

You've been busted. Sorry to make your butt hurt. Stop being such a credulous rube for the piss rags.
Fuck you, what did I lie about, asshole?

Forum List

Back