Kamala Bounce Busted.

LOL So she wasn't the last person at the table.

Oh shit. She was the last one at the table? Well golly. It must have been her decision then right?

Do your sources specify how this influence manifested or are they just running with another bumper sticker .."she was there last one at the table!"

Who said anything about laws? If there was any evidence that any company was price gouging and responsible gvt. official would have been naming names, public shaming, press conferences, interviews ....

Some states don't have price gouging laws that protect consumers sufficiently. Kamala proposes making it a federal law to protect everyone.

You don't support price gouging.

So what's the problem? I don't get it?

Go for it cats, name the price gougers. They are all public companies. Their books are all open to public.

She was put in charge of solving the border problem. That was her primary charge.

How’d that work out?
She was not out in charge of solving the border problem. You got duped.

See post 118...a VP solving the border problem...lol, Trump supporters will believe anything.

It was her assignment.

Yeah. Her assignment was to address immigration at its source...just like the link posted earlier states. What did she find out? Did she release a report? What were the causes of immigration?

Why make it (and this has nothing to do with the border itself) if she can't do it.

Read the link posted above. Biden spells it out.

Regardless, a better question is how you're naive enough to believe right wing narratives that a VP, with no political power at all, is responsible for fixing the border problem. I mean really, that is absurd.

Which she didn't.

It wasn't her job.

BTW: You asked and I provided. You are welcome
You provide a link that substantiates my claim is that she was to look at the sources of immigration,.not single handedly fix the border issue. ROFL.

What you provided supports my contention, not yours. Good grief, you can't make this shit up.

From your link...

And so, this increase has been consequential, but the Vice President has agreed — among the multiple other things that I have her leading — and I appreciate it — agreed to lead our diplomatic effort and work with those nations to accept re- — the returnees, and enhance migration enforcement at their borders — at their borders.

Regardless, a better question is how you're naive enough to believe right wing narratives that a VP, with no political power at all, is responsible for fixing the border problem. I mean really, that is absurd.
Funny how they dont portay her that way.

Which is it. Seems a little to convenient to me.

And watching her do interviews she is never explaining what you (one of her minions) are.

Did she not understand it herself ?

Funny how they dont portay her that way.

They?

Which is it. Seems a little to convenient to me.

Which is it? It is explained in the document you posted.

And watching her do interviews she is never explaining what you (one of her minions) are.

I am an independent. It's not Kamala's job to tell you that.

Did she not understand it herself ?
I can't speak for Kamala.

Forum List

Back