Obama’s Executive Orders: Welcome New Brave Latino World

DixieJohn

Rookie
Oct 24, 2014
Dixieland
As much as I love my country and have its best interests in my heart, I would be more than glad to approve of my president and his actions, but I cannot. What he has just done is, from where I stand, a treason. A treason of the country, a treason of the people, a treason of the Constitution.

Those more than four million illegal immigrants are not just a group of people that would flow into the country and blend in like our ancestors did many generations ago. They are more of a wave of aliens that might put our existence at risk, just as it happened to Native Americans when Europeans came to the continent…

America as we know it is not just at the edge of serious changes, it is nearing the end of everything we know and love about it.

Well he said he was going to "transform us" He Just didn't let on HOW he was going to tear us down. Or tear us apart by pitting people (blacks, homosexuals, Indians, Latinos , etc) against each other to create chaos to pass his ugly visions for us

Well he said he was going to "transform us" He Just didn't let on HOW he was going to tear us down. Or tear us apart by pitting people (blacks, homosexuals, Indians, Latinos , etc) against each other to create chaos to pass his ugly visions for us
The individual does the hating, I get along with whom ever I am with.....

As much as I love my country and have its best interests in my heart, I would be more than glad to approve of my president and his actions, but I cannot. What he has just done is, from where I stand, a treason. A treason of the country, a treason of the people, a treason of the Constitution.

Those more than four million illegal immigrants are not just a group of people that would flow into the country and blend in like our ancestors did many generations ago. They are more of a wave of aliens that might put our existence at risk, just as it happened to Native Americans when Europeans came to the continent…

America as we know it is not just at the edge of serious changes, it is nearing the end of everything we know and love about it.

Explaining Why Minority Births Now Outnumber White Births

The nation’s racial and ethnic minority groups—especially Hispanics—are growing more rapidly than the non-Hispanic white population, fueled by both immigration and births. This trend has been taking place for decades, and one result is the Census Bureau’s announcement today that non-Hispanic whites now account for a minority of births in the U.S. for the first time.

Explaining Why Minority Births Now Outnumber White Births Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

:ack-1:

kids-globe.jpg

Forum List

Back