Obama's Fakery Explained

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
If it wasn't so serious we'd be laughing.
Obama's 'legacy' is one of total incompetence and fakery.
And who better to be his accomplice than the world's second best poser and faker 'The Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle' John Kerry.
Both are like little boys playing with rubber screwdrivers and hammers making pretend they are fixing dad's car when the adults are sitting back and having a chuckle.
Legacy or bust

You know what got me. Is Obama had to know how millions of people in this country saw Jon Hienze Kerry as a traitor to his Military men and women he served with. so he goes and spits in our face again by putting him in a position of SOS. How anyone didn't see through the hate this man (Obama the fraud, fake, Muslim puppet) has for us and our country a long time ago. they just preferred not to see it.

this is all I've felt under him and his band of American hating goons

You know what got me. Is Obama had to know how millions of people in this country saw Jon Hienze Kerry as a traitor to his Military men and women he served with. so he goes and spits in our face again by putting him in a position of SOS. How anyone didn't see through the hate this man (Obama the fraud, fake, Muslim puppet) has for us and our country a long time ago. they just preferred not to see it.

And every world leader also knows all about Kerry's past and what a disgraceful traitor he is. They are laughing at Obama's stupidity to his face.
The enemies of America have been living beside the Big Rock Candy Mountain since Obama took office. They LOVE the guy! He's made their dealings with America a piece of cake.
These enemies are saying an extra prayer every day that the American voter will put Hillary and Bill back into the White house.

And every world leader also knows all about Kerry's past and what a disgraceful traitor he is. They are laughing at Obama's stupidity to his face.
The enemies of America have been living beside the Big Rock Candy Mountain since Obama took office. They LOVE the guy! He's made their dealings with America a piece of cake.
These enemies are saying an extra prayer every day that the American voter will put Hillary and Bill back into the White house.

yes he's made us a laughing stock and has also made us weak in our military and made our country more dangerous with his immigration policy of thrown the doors wide open. we've only just begun to pay for him. San Bernadino was just a teaser I'm afraid. lets hope we don't see another 9/11 which we got after another liberal President, nine months after Billy Clinton.

only comment I have is that mrobama KNOWS exactly what he is doing !!!

Forum List

Back