Obama's farewell address

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
1. If only this was an end to the huuuuuggggge mistake that Obama represent.
But, of course....for a dozen or more years, with every revealed error, gaffe, mistake and, we'll be hearing 'sez you!' and 'wasssss nootttttt!!' and.....as the most moronic of our posters actually wrote....
"..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years"
Synthaholic
All You Have To Know About Obama

2. "Clinton spoke for 7 minutes, 25 seconds; Reagan spoke for 20 minutes, 42 seconds; and George W. Bush spoke for 13 minutes, 7 seconds. Obama spoke for 51 minutes, 10 seconds, nearly 10 minutes longer that the other three put together." Obama's farewell address was longer than Reagan's, Clinton's and Bush's combined

3. "Obama Refers To Himself 75 Times In Farewell Address"
Obama Refers To Himself 75 Times In Farewell Address

4. Lest any see this as out of the ordinary for this psychotic, ā€œI think that Iā€™m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,ā€ Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. ā€œI know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And Iā€™ll tell you right now that Iā€™m going to think Iā€™m a better political director than my political director.ā€
So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks heā€™s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers. http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/09/ob...igence-briefer-than-my-intelligence-briefers/

5. This, as he leaves America with a $20 trillion dollar national debt, and as the first President in nearly a century who has never......never...had even a single year of even 3% real GDP economic growth.
Chicago and Detroit dead or dying, and Nidal Hasan well fed and glowing, while his 13 victims are mouldering in their graves.

6. Here is his real 'farewell speech:"
"Obama: ā€˜Make No Mistake, My Policies Are On The Ballot This Fallā€™

Obama: ā€˜Make No Mistake, My Policies Are On The Ballot This Fallā€™

And they were.

Let me count the ways...of happiness, due to Big Ears departure....damn...they are infinite.

One thing I really like (among many), is we will no longer have to stomach the MSM fawning all over him. It has been eight long years of a truly disgusting, abhorrent, appalling, detestable, loathsome, abominable, execrable, repulsive, revolting, horrible, awful, heinous, reprehensible, obnoxious, odious, nauseating, contemptible....

you get the point....adjectives describing the MSM's behavior, is also infinite.

Let me count the ways...of happiness, due to Big Ears departure....damn...they are infinite.

One thing I really like (among many), is we will no longer have to stomach the MSM fawning all over him. It has been eight long years of a truly disgusting, abhorrent, appalling, detestable, loathsome, abominable, execrable, repulsive, revolting, horrible, awful, heinous, reprehensible, obnoxious, odious, nauseating, contemptible....

you get the point....adjectives describing the MSM's behavior, is also infinite.

1. "...we will no longer have to stomach the MSM fawning all over him."

If only, gip.

We will never hear the end of this dunce until the Left can find another high-melanin, transgender, illegal alien psychotic 'savior' who makes the very same promises Obama did, and they can transpose the very same idolatry.

2. "It has been eight long years of a truly disgusting, abhorrent, appalling, detestable, loathsome, abominable, execrable, repulsive, revolting, horrible, awful, heinous, reprehensible, obnoxious, odious, nauseating, contemptible...."

You are far too kind to him.

3. Save a whole batch of contumely for those who voted for and supported this disease.

"he trumpets the fact there has been no foreign terror attack in the US in the past 8 years."
Google

OMG!!!!!

Another lying Democrat (is that redundant??) claiming it depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

Did you see that???? "...foreign terror attack..."

The lying psychopath.....

"When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. Now there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

.... the vast majority of the terror plots and all of the successful attacks since 9/11 have involved homegrown terroristsā€”that is, terrorists who radicalized and plotted here in the U.S.
The threat has morphed and the U.S. must now do more to counter homegrown and lone wolf Islamist terrorists.

Obamaā€™s comment obscures the truth that in his eight years in office, as shown by the sharp increase in the number of Islamist plots and successful attacks, the homeland has been less safe.
Claiming victory while the U.S. is in the most active period of terrorist activity since 9/11 is not only pushing a false narrative, but it risks diverting our attention from what needs to be done to defend the U.S. homeland."
Obamaā€™s Terrorism Claim Hides an Inconvenient Truth

But, of course....for a dozen or more years, with every revealed error, gaffe, mistake and, we'll be hearing 'sez you!' and 'wasssss nootttttt!!' and.....as the most moronic of our posters actually wrote....
Synthaholic

2. "Clinton spoke for 7 minutes, 25 seconds; Reagan spoke for 20 minutes, 42 seconds; and George W. Bush spoke for 13 minutes, 7 seconds. Obama spoke for 51 minutes, 10 seconds, nearly 10 minutes longer that the other three put together." Obama's farewell address was longer than Reagan's, Clinton's and Bush's combined

4. Lest any see this as out of the ordinary for this psychotic, ā€œI think that Iā€™m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,ā€ Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. ā€œI know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And Iā€™ll tell you right now that Iā€™m going to think Iā€™m a better political director than my political director.ā€
So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks heā€™s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers. http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/09/ob...igence-briefer-than-my-intelligence-briefers/

5. This, as he leaves America with a $20 trillion dollar national debt, and as the first President in nearly a century who has never......never...had even a single year of even 3% real GDP economic growth.
Chicago and Detroit dead or dying, and Nidal Hasan well fed and glowing, while his 13 victims are mouldering in their graves.

And they were.

15941075_1219507664750932_1710836045631285854_n.png.jpg

Obama is the only 1 of those 4 Presidents not leaving under a sex investigation, with crippling Alzheimer's, or as a national disgrace doomed to political exile for the rest of his life. Of course his speech was longer.

Synthaholic

And they were.
Lets put it this way He made a whole lot LESS mistakes than the republican pos did before him GOB BLESS Obama and his family

did Obama mention the 500 million he pissed off for Solyndra when he could of given it to a few thousand starving/poor black families?

did Obama mention the 500 million he pissed off for Solyndra when he could of given it to a few thousand starving/poor black families?
rexx anyone ever tell you it's better to be pissed off than pissed on? trump with his golden showers come to mind

Obama is the only 1 of those 4 Presidents not leaving under a sex investigation, with crippling Alzheimer's, or as a national disgrace doomed to political exile for the rest of his life. Of course his speech was longer.

"Obama is the only 1 of those 4 Presidents not leaving under a sex investigation, with crippling Alzheimer's, or as a national disgrace doomed to political exile for the rest of his life."

Now let's talk about something that makes sense:

"His presidency will end with Democrats in possession of 11 fewer Senate seats (depending on how you count), more than 60 fewer House seats, at least 14 fewer governorships and more than 900 fewer seats in state legislatures than when it began. Thatā€™s a staggering toll." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/o...est&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection&_r=0

Welcome to the real.....objective.....world.

Synthaholic

And they were.
Lets put it this way He made a whole lot LESS mistakes than the republican pos did before him GOB BLESS Obama and his family

He has made far more errors and blunders in both domestic policy and in foreign policy that any.....ANY.....other President.

Say the word and I will post 50 or 60 blunders in each venue that I mentioned above.

Or...if you like, I'll list 93 Islamic attacks on the homeland during his tenure.

And...God did bless the American people....on November 8th.

Welcome to the real world.

Taxpayer money laundered and sent back to the Democrat Party.

Don't speak to soon, if Hillary is held accountable for her emails. Obama could be tried with treason along with Hillary.

rexx anyone ever tell you it's better to be pissed off than pissed on? trump with his golden showers come to mind

Wait....you believed that 'fake news'??????

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
ā€@realDonaldTrump
James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts.Too bad!
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

And one more element of the real Obama 'legacy'....

"Police Reveal Fears In National Survey
The Pew Research Center released results from the National Police Research Platform survey of 8,000 police officers and sheriffā€™s deputies.

They were offered questions about attitudes and experiences of their work environment.

ā€œDo we feel weā€™re targeted right now? Yes,ā€ said a 12-year veteran of the Dallas Police Department after a question about police safety. The question was posed after the release of the national survey.

In one segment of questioning, 93 percent of polled officers surveyed said they were more concerned about their safety today than in the past.

ā€œYes, itā€™s more dangerous, ..."
Police Reveal Fears In National Survey

Obama and the "Ferguson Effect"...
"Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To ā€˜Stay The Courseā€™"

Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To 'Stay The Course' - www.independentsentinel.com

January 20th can't come too soon.

Here is what the Obama 'farewell' didn't address:

"Last week in Chicago, a white special-needs teenager was held captive by four black youths. The victim was bound, gagged, tortured, forced to drink toilet water, partially scalped, and subject to racially and politically motivated verbal abuse. The perpetrators streamed portions of their violent savagery on Facebook.

....Obama was likewise initially hesitant to label this cruelty as a racially motivated hate crime -- which was odd given the president's prior readiness to jump into and editorialize about racially charged cases such as those of Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates and Trayvon Martin."
Victor Davis Hanson - Hate Crime Legislation a Good Idea That Went Bad

White skin doesn't seem to set off Obama's....sensitivities.

While Obama and Woodrow Wilson are both Progressives, they fall on opposite sides of the 'racist' definition.

Forum List

Back