Obama's farewell address

"In a new study of President Obama’s legacy, the Pew Research Center found that religious affiliation and practice dropped off dramatically during his two terms in the White House.
“When it comes to the nation’s religious identity, the biggest trend during Obama’s presidency is the rise of those who claim no religion at all,” ..."
Pew Report: Religion Plummets in America During Obama Era
bfd keep your gd religion out of politics

The post wasn't necessary......I had recognized you as the lowest of scum well before this post.
I wipe my butt with your religion

"In a new study of President Obama’s legacy, the Pew Research Center found that religious affiliation and practice dropped off dramatically during his two terms in the White House.
“When it comes to the nation’s religious identity, the biggest trend during Obama’s presidency is the rise of those who claim no religion at all,” ..."

The post wasn't necessary......I had recognized you as the lowest of scum well before this post.

I can't tell you how pleased I am when Obama supporters reveal what low-lives they are.
It informs and reinforces exactly what Obama is, as well....you know, birds of a feather and all.

An inadvertent service that you've performed for real Americans.

I can't tell you how pleased I am when Obama supporters reveal what low-lives they are.
It informs and reinforces exactly what Obama is, as well....you know, birds of a feather and all.

When you go low we go high until it becomes unbearable to turn the other cheek Want you to get back in spades what you gave our president for 8 years

When you go low we go high until it becomes unbearable to turn the other cheek Want you to get back in spades what you gave our president for 8 years

"...get back in spades what you gave our president for 8 years."

I didn't realize you were Muslim.

jewish

jewish

You wrote this...

The snake, Obama, stabbed Israel in the back.

Sooooo....you be one of those neo-Jewish folk....you know, converts to Liberalism.

And the stereotype is that Jewish folks are smart.....so you you can't be one of the 'Chosen.'

You can start a whole new group, just for folks like you: stupid, low-life, dirt-eating gutter-snipes.

Oh....and don't bother writing back....get right to recruiting.

jewish

You wrote this...

Sooooo....you be one of those neo-Jewish folk....you know, converts to Liberalism.

And the stereotype is that Jewish folks are smart.....so you you can't be one of the 'Chosen.'

You can start a whole new group, just for folks like you: stupid, low-life, dirt-eating gutter-snipes.

how many millions did he give israel?? Poor israel everybody's always picking on her

jewish

You wrote this...

how many millions did he give israel?? Poor israel everybody's always picking on her

I told you not to write back.

You're a Liberal....you should know how to take orders.

Get lost.

Impressive, how Obama always tried to unite the country, and went out on that note.

In contrast, Trump has stated openly that he's going to screw every person and every state that didn't vote for him.

The difference, night and day. Obama, the grownup, always taking the high road. Trump, the pouting manchild, always diving into the sewage.

Same with their backers. All of the Trump-fans here are emotional toddlers, while the Obama-backers are always the grownups in the room.

Now, we know why the Trump-thugs really hate Obama. They understand how awful they look in comparison. After all, the hard data says that Obama's ethics record is perfect, while the Republican record is a cesspool of corruption.

First column, criminal indictments. Second column, criminal convictions. (Clinton is above of Bush1 because he served twice as long, so has a lower average).
Data taken from List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia

Obama.. 0 0
Carter.... 1 0
Clinton.. 2 1
Bush1.... 1 1
Ford...... 1 1
Bush2... 16 16
Reagan.. 26 16
Nixon..... 76 55

Impressive, how Obama always tried to unite the country, and went out on that note.

In contrast, Trump has stated openly that he's going to screw every person and every state that didn't vote for him.

The difference, night and day. Obama, the grownup, always taking the high road. Trump, the pouting manchild, always diving into the sewage.

Same with their backers. All of the Trump-fans here are emotional toddlers, while the Obama-backers are always the grownups in the room.

Now, we know why the Trump-thugs really hate Obama. They understand how awful they look in comparison. After all, the hard data says that Obama's ethics record is perfect, while the Republican record is a cesspool of corruption.

First column, criminal indictments. Second column, criminal convictions. (Clinton is above of Bush1 because he served twice as long, so has a lower average).
Data taken from List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia

Obama.. 0 0
Carter.... 1 0
Clinton.. 2 1
Bush1.... 1 1
Ford...... 1 1
Bush2... 16 16
Reagan.. 26 16
Nixon..... 76 55

I see your point....he did kinda bring the country together.....the numbers prove it....

"His presidency will end with Democrats in possession of 11 fewer Senate seats (depending on how you count), more than 60 fewer House seats, at least 14 fewer governorships and more than 900 fewer seats in state legislatures than when it began. That’s a staggering toll."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/o...est&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection&_r=0

Forum List

Back