Obama's fatherly speech to the Iranian people.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Please put on a headset and listen carefully to Obama's fireside chat addressed to the Iranian people. Listen all the way to the end. Listen at about 1:55 to reference to "the future that we seek..."

Who is WE?

Posted on March 20, 2015 by Scott Johnson in Barack Obama, Iran, Obama Foreign Policy
Our Supreme Leader is a Supreme Fool
I know that Barack Obama fancies himself a grand strategist the likes of which the world has never seen. (Okay, that may be true, but not in the way he thinks.) In an important essay last month at Mosaic, Michael Doran drew a revealing portrait of “Obama’s secret Iran agenda” that cast light on dark corners.

If you want to understand Obama’s strategery, Doran’s essay is the place to go. Today Steve Hayes adds a timely update in his Weekly Standard editorial “Obama’s Iran agenda.”

Whatever the sophisticated thinking behind it, Obama’s strategy looks like appeasement. It certainly has a lot in common with it. Indeed, we seem to have entered the tertiary stage of appeasement, in which wishful thinking and self-deception are the dominant characteristics.

To take one example, I give you President Obama’s annual statement on Nowruz, the Persian new year. The Wall Street Journal has posted the text of Obama’s statement here. The White House has posted the video below of Obama reading the statement. It is addressed to “the people and the leaders of Iran.”

pl_vid_bug_BW.png

In his statement Obama says: “My message to you—the people of Iran—is that, together, we have to speak up for the future we seek.” Obama addresses the people of Iran as though they are free to speak their minds.

Our Supreme Leader is a Supreme Fool Power Line

Last edited:
Please put on a headset and listen carefully to Obama's fireside chat addressed to the Iranian people. Listen all the way to the end. Listen at about 1:55 to reference to "the future that we seek..."

Who is WE?

In his statement Obama says: “My message to you—the people of Iran—is that, together, we have to speak up for the future we seek.” Obama addresses the people of Iran as though they are free to speak their minds

Easy one

he is speaking as one Muslim to another

The "we" are people who prefer to live in peace just like the majority of Americans and Iranians, What's your problem? World not bloody enough?

WE=The American People who ELECTED Barack Obama our president TWICE. Now if you republicans don't like that I am sure we can get a donation site set up and get you all one way tickets to Israel. :)

WE=The American People who ELECTED Barack Obama our president TWICE. Now if you republicans don't like that I am sure we can get a donation site set up and get you all one way tickets to Israel. :)
Electing a president does not empower him to form treaties with foreign governments without the advice and consent of Congress. Besides, I think you have a real problem with the offspring of a bi-racial marriage being elected president. The rest of us judge him by his policies.

Electing a president does not empower him to form treaties with foreign governments without the advice and consent of Congress. Besides, I think you have a real problem with the offspring of a bi-racial marriage being elected president. The rest of us judge him by his policies.
His policies are keeping America out of wars and he doesn't need YOUR permission. :)

technically he needs the people's permission via their elected Senate
so he does need "our" permission

just saying

thank God, people put the whole Congress (both houses) in the Republicans hands
No doubt seeing the excesses of Papa Obama and the Democrats drove them to it

His policies are keeping America out of wars and he doesn't need YOUR permission. :)
He needs Congress's permission. He isn't an emperor, as much as you like to think he is with your white racist lips oddly wrapped around his big black....

Since the Democrats have devolved from a political party to a radical political cult of hero worship of their leaders..

no doubt every good Democrat today has one of these in their homes

tumblr_me40o3DwLI1r9zbojo1_500.jpg

He needs Congress's permission. He isn't an emperor, as much as you like to think he is with your white racist lips oddly wrapped around his big black....
We'll see about that....:) As usual he will ge things done without the warmongers in congress permission.

The last post is a good example of
why radical political cults with hero worship of their leaders
are never good for the body politic or the democratic process

Last edited:
He hates blacks but loves his half black president. He's an enigma alright.

I said his earlier post (Odium) was a good example of
why radical political cults with hero worship of their leaders
are never good for the body politic or the democratic process

I was wrong. The one below is an even better example

wow!

I love a strong leader who doesn't let war mongering assholes who are more loyal to Israel than the US get in his way. :) Or that rag you call a constitution.

I love a strong leader who doesn't let war mongering assholes who are more loyal to Israel than the US get in his way. :) Or that rag you call a constitution.

Obama is not a strong leader, at least not for America. You'd think the radical Muslims elected him and you sound just as extreme as the Iranian leaders.

The constitution is just fine. It will never be replaced by sharia or other left wing bullshit so get used to it. Why don't you move to Iran and quit bitching about America, which does not need to be transformed.

Just bomb the hell out of them.
What could go wrong?

Forum List

Back