Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

We MUST stop the Navy from naming a ship after such a disgusting animal.

Leave it to liberals to admire, respect, worship, and honor a pedophile who drugged young boys and then raped them. What a disgrace to the United States, the U.S. military, and to victims of sex crimes if we allow this man to be bestowed with an honor normally reserved for great leaders - not pedophiles whose only "accomplishment" was to admit he was gay and then get elected in the most homosexual city in the world.

Sexual predator honored with U.S. postage stamp
Awwwwwww! :itsok:

I guess the Navy has ran out of Medal of Honor recipients and other military hero's to name their ships after?

So what's next?.......the USS Caitlyn Jenner. ...... :cuckoo:

I wouldn't joke about that. As long as Liberals are in charge anything can happen. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see the USS Michael Brown or USS Freddy Grey.

And according to the article, it is going to be an oiler. Go figure! Harvey Milk was a Rev. Jim Jones supporter. He has accomplished nothing positive, did nothing for the Navy.

article-1303248-0ACDBF70000005DC-789_468x332.jpg.cf.jpg

Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk
Good.

What's good about naming something after a pedophile?

Leave it to liberals to admire, respect, worship, and honor a pedophile who drugged young boys and then raped them. What a disgrace to the United States, the U.S. military, and to victims of sex crimes if we allow this man to be bestowed with an honor normally reserved for great leaders - not pedophiles whose only "accomplishment" was to admit he was gay and then get elected in the most homosexual city in the world.

You think it's pedophilia is something to be honored? Really bodecea? You are more disturbed than I realized.

You think it's pedophilia is something to be honored? Really bodecea? You are more disturbed than I realized.
Yet we have Elvis Presley pictures hanging next to Jesus...

And according to the article, it is going to be an oiler. Go figure! Harvey Milk was a Rev. Jim Jones supporter. He has accomplished nothing positive, did nothing for the Navy.

He served honorably in the Navy, and you didn't. He wins.
He also raped and molested children. How about you?

I'm a veteran.
Lets hope not in the same way that the disgusting animal Harvey Milk was a veteran.

Harvey was honorably discharged from the US Navy. How about you?
When I was young I had sex with underage females, so...Elvis Presley was dating a 15 year old in his late twenties...Yet things were different back then, as it is today on that issue..
his name appeared on the list because of his social activism and his choice to live openly, which cost him his life...I doubt the ship cares..

Harvey was honorably discharged from the US Navy. How about you?
No he did not.....another con-servative who lies as naturally as other people breath.

Forum List

Back