Obama's illegal alien aunt zeituni dead at 61

Teabaggers taking pleasure in an old woman dying...how compassionate! Let's hear it for Republican family values!

You, ShitsSpeedos, are a despicable human being...

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Even you know it's indefensible for illegals to invade our country and then collect welfare.

Not a personal attack, just an observation based on facts in evidence...

And what issue was evaded? You posted nothing but vile hate about a dead woman. Seems to me your evil mindset is the issue.

Furthermore, since when did you become the representative for the entire board, Shits?

Teabaggers taking pleasure in an old woman dying...how compassionate! Let's hear it for Republican family values!
Nahhhhh... more like folks who are anti- Illegal Aliens, using the President's own penchant for accommodating Illegals, and using the President's own penchant for helping his family's own Illegals, as chips in the National Poker Game...

President Obama should have had her live in the White House with his family. She could have even visited China

This was prolly the most hated woman in america. A few years back she said america had an obligation to let her stay and give her welfare.

Most hated woman in America? Uh no. Maybe to trailer-dwelling ditto head/fox hounds with a low IQ. But most Americans have bigger worries than Obama's aunt.

You.are.an.idiot.

How do you know?

She was kind and loving. Good to puppies and kittens. Known to help old ladies and blind people to cross the street

She was quick with a joke, or a light up your smoke but there was someplace that she'd rather be

In other words, you have no idea what kind of person she was. You are just trying to be 'witty' again and failing AGAIN.

I met Aunt Zeituni once a long time ago. She was sitting at a bar immersed in herself. She was sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone

She was kind and loving. Good to puppies and kittens. Known to help old ladies and blind people to cross the street

She was quick with a joke, or a light up your smoke but there was someplace that she'd rather be

In other words, you have no idea what kind of person she was. You are just trying to be 'witty' again and failing AGAIN.

I met Aunt Zeituni once a long time ago. She was sitting at a bar immersed in herself. She was sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone
Do you take requests, Billy?
wink_smile.gif

Do you take requests, Billy?
wink_smile.gif

Aunt Zeituni told me of the days long ago when young Barack would sit at her knee in their grass hut back in Kenya. She told me of how much he struggled to learn to throw a baseball and that he did not speak until he was four because they could not afford a teleprompter

Auntie Zsetuni will not be coming down for her free welfare breakfast.

Obama's free loading illegal alien leech Aunt Zsetuni who defied multiple deportation orders over the years & was living in senior housing in South Boston- even though she wasn't old enough to qualify & was an illegal alien- died yesterday.

The thousands of dollars of our money she was receiving in benefits will now go back into the state coffers.

Why does a mulatto like you hate another one. Silly.

You got it wrong jakey, I just believe in accurate descriptions, after all he isn't black, he is mulatto. But I don't hate the slime ball because of that, I hate all communist mother fuckers equally and in my opinion he fits that bill.

That was not the point.

Why does a mulatto fascist like you criticize another mulatto fascist?

Because I believe in accurate descriptions, evidently you don't. But I know your dementia is effecting your brain so I'll overlook it.

Nope, you're still not funny. It's embarrassing to watch.

Yeah, how did Obama's Aunt Zeiti leapfrog ahead of 30,000 Bostonians with legitimate Social Security numbers into a Boston Public Housing Apartment?

Forum List

Back