Obama's inexperience in perspective

Any more whack-job conspiracy theories you buy into because of your Bush Derangement Syndrome?

I seriously think Bobo is a Skitzo....he has displayed many of the classic symptoms....
Of course you do make a strong argument for the BDS, but I don't think its only Bush, it's any person without a D in front of their name that Bobo is fervently paranoid of.....

you coulkdnt be more wrong

Fred Thompson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(insert usual wiki disclaimer)

it was AFTER his senate terms(1 partial and 1 full term) he became an actor

Do you even read your own links?

Wiki

"...Thompson's first acting role and was released in 1985. Roger Donaldson then cast Thompson in the part of CIA Director in the 1987 film No Way Out. Thompson would go on to appear in many films and television shows. A 1994 New York Times profile wrote "When Hollywood directors need someone who can personify governmental power, they often turn to [Thompson]"

Last edited:
Obama's constant wavering in the face of the political winds is an indication of what we would be in for under an Obama adminstration. Foreign leaders would know the way to effect American policy, would be to effect American polls.

so it is bad when politicians actually do what the american public wants?

how would foreign leaders affect american policy? start airing comercials? controlling the american media?

how would foreign leaders affect american policy? start airing comercials? controlling the american media?

It is bad when politicians change their positions to favor popular opinion when their refined position is the wrong position.

No not airing commericals in America. Say by vetoing us in the UN or building an international coalition in opposition of American foreign policy....

If there was a vote to abolish all taxes, Americans would come out in droves to vote in favor of it.

So, yes, sometimes, Americans don't know what's best for them.

Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis. Continual funding of the Vietnam war.

It's also duly noted that Kennedy did very little of significance during his term. Honestly, other than boosting the space program and supporting Civil Rights, I'd say he did next to nothing. Given, he was President for only a short time, but still...why people herald him as a great President still amazes me.

I'd say that Kennedy COULD have been a great President. But, so could Gore. I'm not going to call HIM one of the greatest Presidents of all time, nor will I call Kennedy such. Not that he was a bad President, either.

Ridiculous post. Kennedy did a lot as president in a short time. He sent federal troops into Miss. to desegregate the schools, he started us on our way to the moon, he stood up to the Russians in Cuba, he negotiated the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, he created the Peace Corps, plus Kennedy's inaugural address is the greatest political speech in America history.

Last edited:
Ridiculous post. Kennedy did a lot as president in a short time. He sent federal troops into Miss. to desegregate the schools, he started us on our way to the moon, he stood up to the Russians in Cuba, he negotiated the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, he created the Peace Corps, plus Kennedy's inaugural address is the greatest political speech in America history.

Obama is no Kennedy....:eusa_shhh:

Believe in what you want. You'll find no historian who will credit Kennedy as having been a great President, only a great man cut in his prime.

So you just give him a free pass for invading Cuba ? A sovereign country ?
How about North Viet Nam ? What threat did they pose to the US ? Personally the Kennedy Camelot nauseated me. Talk about a fawning press going wacko over the first Catholic president.
----and now we get the first black one ? What fairy tale land is Obama going to bring America ?

Actually he is very similar......except without Marilyn Monroe.

No, he's not. Kennedy was born and raised in a political family. Obama fought much harder for where he is today than Kennedy ever fought in his entire life.

I see no parallels between their pasts, the issues they fight for, nor the platforms from which they preach.

The Republicans are attacking Obama because he is popular overseas.

Something the Republicans never have to worry about.

I'm not sure Obama being inexperienced is such a big deal. He won't be bringing a lot of political baggage to the table like McCain would. He hasn't been a part of the "old school" political scene to be influenced by it as much. I think he would be more apt to think outside the box on issues instead of resorting to traditional methods of problem solving.

We need fresh ideas to get out of the rut we seem to have gotten into by doing the same old thing and getting the same old results.

His lack of experience could be more than compensated for by appointing the right people around him to advise him.

And that makes Obama like Kennedy? Yes, the resemblance is uncanny!

Seriously, I think someone asked this before, but ARE you 16?

No, he's not. Kennedy was born and raised in a political family. Obama fought much harder for where he is today than Kennedy ever fought in his entire life.

I see no parallels between their pasts, the issues they fight for, nor the platforms from which they preach.

Kennedy was never associated with the type of radicals that have been common place for Obama. Rezko,Ayers,Johnson,Wright,Giannoulias,Auchi,Khalidi...etc....

What's your point? He couldn't even win the Democratic Party nomination today. He was too conservative for you goobs.

Forum List

Back