OBama's international approval rating SOARS! Putin, dead last!

This is exactly why I have such a hard time with the bible. The vatican decided what gospels would "suit" the book now widely thought of as the Word Of God. And it was transcribed so many times, during so many ages, under so many agendas...who knows what really happened with the pale skinned Jesus that had the blondish golden hair and blue eyes...or prior to Jesus, and Moses getting the 10 commandments that stated Thou Shalt Not Kill but Moses did indeed kill many..including women and children.

So...yeah. That.

Is this one better?

jesus-christ3.jpg

Ok Gracie…What has this to do with OBAMAs international popularity? Your history lessons are nice but this is not the thread for them.

Putin is a thug that rules over his people like a dictator...I find it kind of weird that Trump kisses this guys ass, while attack our own country.
I have been entertaining the thought that Trump and Putin might enter into some kind of agreement to join forces in a bid for world conquest. That might sound far fetched but with a mad man like Trump…You never know!

Actually, I think Trump and Putin will wine and dine each other...their wives will talk fashion, and that is one possible enemy now not so much a threat. I also believe Trump will do that with quite a few world leaders....and it beats drawing lines in the sand with crayons.

Of course they love him. He hates America just like they do..
What bullshit. When you people say absolutely stupid things like this, you make it clear what ignorant, stupid, partisan assholes you are. No one with a brain would give an credence to your statement.

BTW, the ones who hate America are the one who think Putin is a good guy, would make a good leader of the US, etc. Putin is not our ally. Putin is a vicious, manipulative, deceitful dictator. If you do not know that, you are incredibly ignorant.

Actually, I think Trump and Putin will wine and dine each other...their wives will talk fashion, and that is one possible enemy now not so much a threat. I also believe Trump will do that with quite a few world leaders....and it beats drawing lines in the sand with crayons.
Trump is an idiot. And Putin, though he is a vicious dictator, he's got a brain and will minipulate the fuck out of Trump and put the US in very great danger. Anyone who thinks Putin is a potential friend is a moron.

America #1 in the world, yet dickwads like Kaphisdick, and now even more black athletes, won't even stand for it's anthem.

I don't think diplomacy is part of Trump's character and, frankly the common people of the world don't think so either. Trump isn't going to be president anyway so any pre-election speculation of what he will do as president is just fantasy. The homegrown perception that Obama is a weak pacifist has permeated your worldview and brought you to the brink of sedition.Diplomacy is the word I would use to describe Obama's foreign policies and I think the world is a better, safer place because of it. You don't have to agree…the rest of the world does.

America #1 in the world, yet dickwads like Kaphisdick, and now even more black athletes, won't even stand for it's anthem.
I'd like to see a world wide opinion poll on THAT. My best guess is that the world would support Kaps protest.

Approval of American leadership "soared" from 46 to 45% in the latest polls?! Let me guess, you're black and don't get math, nor apparently vocabulary, right?

hjut_me9fe66ol0bcqjt1g.png
Too much of a meathead to read the link I see.

Russia Receives Lowest Approval in World; U.S. Highest
Yeah, We know. Mathematics is a white/racist thing. so is language, medicine, philosophy, physics, biology, IQ tests, education...well, pretty much everything but basketball and football (also invented by whites, but that's another story).
Your Greek homies can't seem to count very well. Their country is sinking fast because of it. But to add to the overall stupidity that seems to be entrenched in that populace…they were the ONLY EUROPEAN NATION to give the USA a negative approval rating.
:lol: "Grease" spawned you and it shows.

Obama is the most favored leader in the world! Putin is dead last.

Jesus spake: Luke: 4:24

Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown.

Obama is no prophet but his message must be just as vibrant and compelling as one. His administration has garnered the highest favorability ratings of ANY nation in the world during the last 6 years. Everywhere but in his home country! or TRUMPSVILLE!

The domestic RW critics of Obama have been raging a vitriol laced campaign of unparalleled harshness against Obama ever since he took office. Caricatures of apes and clownish epithets have headed the list of hateful weapons in the arsenals of American RW White males who hate him and his wife. The negative propaganda is so pervasive those who look for positives are hard put to find them. American conservatives have publicly and unabashedly declared their approval of Putin over Obama; and, Trump is right there with them, edging them on. But they deny race is a factor in their unpatriotic behavior. That denial is futile. Actions speak louder than words.

Yet, amidst the pejorative furor, a brighter picture emerges beyond the borders of this last decaying bastion of White hegemony. Around the globe Obama's diplomacy and handling of international affairs has been enough to catapult him to the top of the list as the most favored leader on earth. I wonder if there will ever be another -Obama- president.

Whatever the future may hold, In the eyes of the world Obama is a success story...a far better one than Putin or Trump can ever hope to engender.

And now on stage left, we'll hear from cons who will view this as bad news. Our allies have an overwhelmingly positive view of our President and this makes cons look for their self-gutting fillet knife.

And trump already has a negative view with the rest of the world, much like his boyfriend Putin.

"OBama's international approval rating SOARS! Putin, dead last!"

Whoever decided that is an idiot spouting blatant propaganda.

Obama is no prophet but his message must be just as vibrant and compelling as one. His administration has garnered the highest favorability ratings of ANY nation in the world during the last 6 years. Everywhere but in his home country! or TRUMPSVILLE!

The domestic RW critics of Obama have been raging a vitriol laced campaign of unparalleled harshness against Obama ever since he took office. Caricatures of apes and clownish epithets have headed the list of hateful weapons in the arsenals of American RW White males who hate him and his wife. The negative propaganda is so pervasive those who look for positives are hard put to find them. American conservatives have publicly and unabashedly declared their approval of Putin over Obama; and, Trump is right there with them, edging them on. But they deny race is a factor in their unpatriotic behavior. That denial is futile. Actions speak louder than words.

Yet, amidst the pejorative furor, a brighter picture emerges beyond the borders of this last decaying bastion of White hegemony. Around the globe Obama's diplomacy and handling of international affairs has been enough to catapult him to the top of the list as the most favored leader on earth. I wonder if there will ever be another -Obama- president.

Whatever the future may hold, In the eyes of the world Obama is a success story...a far better one than Putin or Trump can ever hope to engender.

I guess they didn't check with China or the Philippines on that poll. No red carpet in China for AF1 and the President of the Philippine called him a dirty name.

And now on stage left, we'll hear from cons who will view this as bad news. Our allies have an overwhelmingly positive view of our President and this makes cons look for their self-gutting fillet knife.

And trump already has a negative view with the rest of the world, much like his boyfriend Putin.

Actually the poll never specifically points out Obama. Just American leadership.

Forum List

Back