OBama's international approval rating SOARS! Putin, dead last!

Approval of American leadership "soared" from 46 to 45% in the latest polls?! Let me guess, you're black and don't get math, nor apparently vocabulary, right?

hjut_me9fe66ol0bcqjt1g.png

View attachment 88797
Simple comprehension is a struggle for Meathead. His genes limit him.

Don't blame his genes for his chosen ignorance. He can't change his genes. He could change his ignorance.

Approval of American leadership "soared" from 46 to 45% in the latest polls?! Let me guess, you're black and don't get math, nor apparently vocabulary, right?

View attachment 88797

Don't blame his genes for his chosen ignorance. He can't change his genes. He could change his ignorance.
I'm just repeating what Einstein said.

View attachment 88797
Heh heh heh! That chart of his is two years old…. But he is stuck int he past so no big deal…that is his world…the good ol' days back when Y'all knew your place…:lol:
The chart is from your OP link, and that's "sortant"...I guess. So, "soaring" from 46 to 45%?

Is that black math?

Asclepias and I have bumped heads many times, but after a couple of years, it dawned on me that this guy scares some folks because he is intelligent.

btw, Ascl...I didn't page you. I have to cut and paste your name to remember how to spell it and it automatically made it into a page.

View attachment 88797
Heh heh heh! That chart of his is two years old…. But he is stuck int he past so no big deal…that is his world…the good ol' days back when Y'all knew your place…:lol:
The chart is from your OP link, and that's "sortant"...I guess. So, "soaring" from 46 to 45%?

Is that black math?
I know it is from my link but I was smart enough to recognize it was out dated so didn't post it. But the US is still in the lead even then.

Do you even know what year it is????? Catch up stupid …and I don't mean go out and get a bottle of ketchup.

View attachment 88797

Is that black math?

Not sure what glitch caused it, but even after editing, It's important is displayed as It'sortant. I'm sorry that confuses you, but it doesn't seem to take much to do that.

Asclepias and I have bumped heads many times, but after a couple of years, it dawned on me that this guy scares some folks because he is intelligent.
I think you may have bumped your heads too many times. Could you ask him to regale us with jungle bunny civilizations, and while you're at it, ax him how going from 45 to 46% is "soaring".

I can never get anything straight out of him and I really don't get ebonic mathematics.

My God, I've really got them jumping up and down on this. :)

OK, I've had my fun, and if jumping up and down is all I'm going to get, it hardly seems worth it. It gets boring after a few minutes.

I think you may have bumped your heads too many times. Could you ask him to regale us with jungle bunny civilizations, and while you're at it, ax him how going from 45 to 46% is "soaring".

I can never get anything straight out of him and I really don't get ebonic mathematics.
I rest my case.

Yeah, he says crude things, but look at how much is tossed at him. Have you ever seen him post in ebonics? No. Has he ever said "ax" instead of ask? No. Do you know who built the pyramids? No.
You don't get anything from his posts because you aren't listening. You are "seeing" black. Not man.

When you finally realize that two years have passed since that chart was made you might begin to "get it." I just hope it isn't 2018 by that time.

My God, I've really got them jumping up and down on this. :)

OK, I've had my fun, and if jumping up and down is all I'm going to get, it hardly seems worth it. It gets boring after a few minutes.

Nobody is jumping. You're just the only RWNJ around to laugh at right now.

Oh and of course he had sparkling blue eyes and wavy straight blondish hair. Very caucasian although he lived so long ago in a land of dark skinned people. Funny, that, don't you think?

jesus.jpg

Oh and of course he had sparkling blue eyes and wavy straight blondish hair. Very caucasian although he lived so long ago in a land of dark skinned people. Funny, that, don't you think?

jesus.jpg

Not in the least. He did speak English after all.

Forum List

Back