OBama's international approval rating SOARS! Putin, dead last!

Anyone that defends and kisses the ass of an enemy that threatens the west against our own president should never be trusted with power. They are nothing but back stabbing shit.

Our own President is a worse threat to our freedom than Putin.

Might want to read up on some history, people.
In which even the university of Cambridge admits that ancient Egypt was Black African

Oh, and this is not what Jesus looked like either:
White_lies_9.jpg

Is the claim that the ancient Egyptians were black (had dark skin) supported by history? If not, what race were they, and how do we know?

Joseph Guindi, Egyptian-Canadian and Copt, in that order.

Written May 25, 2015

No, they weren't, and the evidence in favour of this is mostly afrocentrist pseudoscience. By the same token though, they weren't White either. It's my belief that people who try to claim that they were Black or White are racist themselves and see the world through some sort of reductionist binary that is politically charged, partisan, and not representative of the true richness of the human species.

Obama is the most favored leader in the world! Putin is dead last.

Jesus spake: Luke: 4:24

Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown.

Obama is no prophet but his message must be just as vibrant and compelling as one. His administration has garnered the highest favorability ratings of ANY nation in the world during the last 6 years. Everywhere but in his home country! or TRUMPSVILLE!

The domestic RW critics of Obama have been raging a vitriol laced campaign of unparalleled harshness against Obama ever since he took office. Caricatures of apes and clownish epithets have headed the list of hateful weapons in the arsenals of American RW White males who hate him and his wife. The negative propaganda is so pervasive those who look for positives are hard put to find them. American conservatives have publicly and unabashedly declared their approval of Putin over Obama; and, Trump is right there with them, edging them on. But they deny race is a factor in their unpatriotic behavior. That denial is futile. Actions speak louder than words.

Yet, amidst the pejorative furor, a brighter picture emerges beyond the borders of this last decaying bastion of White hegemony. Around the globe Obama's diplomacy and handling of international affairs has been enough to catapult him to the top of the list as the most favored leader on earth. I wonder if there will ever be another -Obama- president.

Whatever the future may hold, In the eyes of the world Obama is a success story...a far better one than Putin or Trump can ever hope to engender.

Imagine that, the rest of the world likes the guy who hates America as much as them.

Of course they love him. He hates America just like they do..
What bullshit. When you people say absolutely stupid things like this, you make it clear what ignorant, stupid, partisan assholes you are. No one with a brain would give an credence to your statement.

BTW, the ones who hate America are the one who think Putin is a good guy, would make a good leader of the US, etc. Putin is not our ally. Putin is a vicious, manipulative, deceitful dictator. If you do not know that, you are incredibly ignorant.
His most recent overseas criticisms involve Americans being "lazy" and "racist".
He hates America. That's why he intended fundamental transformation. Too bad his worshiping media never challenged him on what he meant by that.

"OBama's international approval rating SOARS! Putin, dead last!"

Whoever decided that is an idiot spouting blatant propaganda.

And what credible source do you have that contradicts MY credible sources?

Obama is no prophet but his message must be just as vibrant and compelling as one. His administration has garnered the highest favorability ratings of ANY nation in the world during the last 6 years. Everywhere but in his home country! or TRUMPSVILLE!

The domestic RW critics of Obama have been raging a vitriol laced campaign of unparalleled harshness against Obama ever since he took office. Caricatures of apes and clownish epithets have headed the list of hateful weapons in the arsenals of American RW White males who hate him and his wife. The negative propaganda is so pervasive those who look for positives are hard put to find them. American conservatives have publicly and unabashedly declared their approval of Putin over Obama; and, Trump is right there with them, edging them on. But they deny race is a factor in their unpatriotic behavior. That denial is futile. Actions speak louder than words.

Yet, amidst the pejorative furor, a brighter picture emerges beyond the borders of this last decaying bastion of White hegemony. Around the globe Obama's diplomacy and handling of international affairs has been enough to catapult him to the top of the list as the most favored leader on earth. I wonder if there will ever be another -Obama- president.

Whatever the future may hold, In the eyes of the world Obama is a success story...a far better one than Putin or Trump can ever hope to engender.

Imagine that, the rest of the world likes the guy who hates America as much as them.

Things have changed under Obama. The world loves America now more than ever… You must be talking about the ghosts of presidents past.

Asclepias and I have bumped heads many times, but after a couple of years, it dawned on me that this guy scares some folks because he is intelligent.
I think you may have bumped your heads too many times. Could you ask him to regale us with jungle bunny civilizations, and while you're at it, ax him how going from 45 to 46% is "soaring".

I can never get anything straight out of him and I really don't get ebonic mathematics.
I rest my case.

Yeah, he says crude things, but look at how much is tossed at him. Have you ever seen him post in ebonics? No. Has he ever said "ax" instead of ask? No. Do you know who built the pyramids? No.
You don't get anything from his posts because you aren't listening. You are "seeing" black. Not man.
It's not black. It's a parody of black. He's the Saturday night live of black.

I guess they didn't check with China or the Philippines on that poll. No red carpet in China for AF1 and the President of the Philippine called him a dirty name.

The surveys weren't based on the opinions of national leaders but on views posited by the average person. There is a difference. BTW the president of the Philippines probably jealous of Obama's success and Obama's approval among the average Filipinos. Butt hurt people do things like that!

Wow- between the black racist and the white racists.......what a joy this thread is.

your a real funny guy. get a job

I guess they didn't check with China or the Philippines on that poll. No red carpet in China for AF1 and the President of the Philippine called him a dirty name.
Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 4.04.43 PM.png

Polls Show The World Overwhelmingly Loves President Obama (IMAGE)

your a real funny guy. get a job

See post #72!

And now on stage left, we'll hear from cons who will view this as bad news. Our allies have an overwhelmingly positive view of our President and this makes cons look for their self-gutting fillet knife.

And trump already has a negative view with the rest of the world, much like his boyfriend Putin.

Actually the poll never specifically points out Obama. Just American leadership.

The buck stops with the president!

Of course they love him. He hates America just like they do..
What bullshit. When you people say absolutely stupid things like this, you make it clear what ignorant, stupid, partisan assholes you are. No one with a brain would give an credence to your statement.

BTW, the ones who hate America are the one who think Putin is a good guy, would make a good leader of the US, etc. Putin is not our ally. Putin is a vicious, manipulative, deceitful dictator. If you do not know that, you are incredibly ignorant.
His most recent overseas criticisms involve Americans being "lazy" and "racist".
He hates America. That's why he intended fundamental transformation. Too bad his worshiping media never challenged him on what he meant by that.
You should hear what Obama's fellow Americans from the right say about him. HIs words were tame by comparison.

The surveys weren't based on the opinions of national leaders but on views posited by the average person. There is a difference. BTW the president of the Philippines probably jealous of Obama's success and Obama's approval among the average Filipinos. Butt hurt people do things like that!

That is ridiculous, but I didn't see you address the snub Obama got from the Chinese. Are they butthurt because of Obama's approval among the average Chinaman or Chinawoman?

That is ridiculous, but I didn't see you address the snub Obama got from the Chinese. Are they butthurt because of Obama's approval among the average Chinaman or Chinawoman?
Obama's approval among the Filipinos is 94%. That is the highest rating of any country that approves of Obama.

China, OTOH has a 40% approval of Obama. To me that is still remarkable for a country ruled by tyrants. I suspect the rating would be much higher if so many people weren't afraid to express their true feelings.
The leaders of China might have disrespected the president but they don't really speak for the people of China!

Forum List

Back