🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama’s Latest Move To Help Illegal Immigrants Is Under Serious Attack!

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

If this doesn’t make you want to punch Barrack Obama in the face, I don’t know what will. I think about this every time I need to renew my licesnse, car registration, get a ticket, or whatever other hellish processes we have in our country that are annoying, yet, for our benefit.

Our president isn’t known for his love of the United States or for having a strong urge to protect our country. This terrible quality has spread to other areas that he should be protecting our borders. This Arizona sheriff has a message decided enough was enough, and he let Obama have a piece of his mind in this blistering video about Obamas “absolute lawlessness”.

If this doesn’t make you want to punch Barrack Obama in the face, I don’t know what will. I think about this every time I need to renew my licesnse, car registration, get a ticket, or whatever other hellish processes we have in our country that are annoying, yet, for our benefit.

Our president isn’t known for his love of the United States or for having a strong urge to protect our country. This terrible quality has spread to other areas that he should be protecting our borders. This Arizona sheriff has a message decided enough was enough, and he let Obama have a piece of his mind in this blistering video about Obamas “absolute lawlessness”.
Is there any space under your bed left for you to hide?

So just let 'em run wild over our borders ehh?

Look he is safe, his family is safe and he doesn't give a care of you and your family, or any other family or this country. Sorry but this falls in the dumb question category. Obama hates you this country and all it stands for. He is only interested in destroying this country and the lives of everyone in it. Sorry but the truth will always be the truth. Just remember Hillary feels the same way.

So just let 'em run wild over our borders ehh?
The gene pool will likely improve, judging by your input.

Look he is safe, his family is safe and he doesn't give a care of you and your family, or any other family or this country. Sorry but this falls in the dumb question category. Obama hates you this country and all it stands for. He is only interested in destroying this country and the lives of everyone in it. Sorry but the truth will always be the truth. Just remember Hillary feels the same way.
Just take the medication at the doses your doctor recommended.

One of the dirty little secrets of TPP or whatever it's called is to let more illegals in.

Now, just how does your stupid comment fit in with the OP? Go and troll somewhere else moron.

Just take the medication at the doses your doctor recommended.
Again, nothing substantial. This post doesn't contribute to the OP. Go troll somewhere else, moron.

Indeed he`s not interested in protecting our country as we found out on 9-11. Oops! that was someone else who allowed terrorists to hijack those planes. My mistake.

Forum List

Back