Obama's Lies And Hypocrisy

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By LD Jackson
03/02/13 |

Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 10:20:17 PM by LD Jackson

I have done some of my normal reading and browsing of blogs and news sites and I have come to a conclusion that is not startling, but rather a reminder of just how much of a liar Barack Obama really is. Stop and think about it for a moment. Do we really understand just how willing President Obama is to say or do whatever he believes it will take to achieve his end goals? Honestly, I used to believe Bill Clinton was a liar, but compared to Obama, he should be qualified to be the new Pope. Let's look at a few examples, the first of which comes to us from America's Watchtower. Did you realize the sequester was going to cause the janitors of the Capitol to receive a cut in pay? I didn't either, but that's exactly what President Obama said on Friday.

“[A]ll the folks who are cleaning the floors at the Capitol — now that Congress has left, somebody is going to be vacuuming and cleaning those floors and throwing out the garbage — they’re going to have less pay,” Mr. Obama said. “The janitors, the security guards, they just got a pay cut, and they’ve got to figure out how to manage that. That’s real.”​
How true is that claim? Not very, according to the Capitol Janitorial Superintendent. He had to send out a memo to his employees, telling them the "high-ranking official" who made that claim didn't know what he was talking about. Once again, President Obama has been caught in a blatant lie, using make-believe rhetoric to further his own agenda, scare tactics to try to force Republicans to give in to his demand that they raise taxes and stop the sequester.
The second example is one many of us are probably familiar with, but it bears mentioning again. Remember how John Kerry was for the war in Iraq, before he was against it? Substitute Barack Obama and gay marriage.

(Hot Air) The news also isn’t that O’s revealing himself once again to have been a liar on this issue. When he ran in 2008, he pretended to be against gay marriage to parry Republican claims that he was a devout liberal rather than the centrist “post-partisan pragmatist” his campaign touted him as. He finally dropped the facade last year — it’s politically safe now to support gay marriage, even in the GOP (sort of) — but he’s continued to insist that this issue should be left to the states because … I’m not sure why. Literally no one believes he sincerely feels that way, and since he’d already taken the plunge by endorsing legal gay marriage, he had little to gain politically from his phony federalism. The best I can do by way of a theory is to guess that O, instinctively, likes to posture as a “moderate” even when he’s pushing reliably liberal positions. (E.g., “the balanced approach.”) It’s good for his brand as the “reasonable” adult in the room in Washington, a vestigial version of the pragmatic independence he feigned in summer ’08.​

Here we have a case of pure political game-playing. Barack Obama has always ran as a moderate, even though he is as liberal as any politician who has held public office in America. He could not afford the political capital it would cost if he came out in favor of gay marriage, even though he was in favor of allowing it. When it became politically expedient, he conveniently changed his position and behold, he was suddenly in favor of allowing homosexuals the right to marry. Another line of political rhetoric and another lie from the mouth of our President.
The most recent example of lying is about the sequester itself. He has made the claim that the blame for the sequester rested squarely on the shoulders of the GOP for weeks. It was all their fault and they refused to listen to his reason. Then along came Bob Woodward and busted that bubble pretty quickly. Obama hasn't liked it, but Woodward has made it very plain that the President is lying about the sequester and that he knows he is lying.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Obama's Lies And Hypocrisy

Sounds like Obama somehow got a copy of either Reagan's game plan or maybe the Bush League playbook.

Why wouldn't a current failure imitate the greatest hoaxers in US history? Halfwit America still can't admit those two neocon scumballs are responsible for tripling and doubling the national debt. Given how easy it was for them to fool white trash America, doesn't it make sense for Obama to try flat out blatant lies to see if it works as well for him with his crowd as it did for the biggest peacetime spenders in US history made it work among their sheeple?

Last edited:
what ferver

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Excellent point.

My apologies for my first post not including the mama's boy who triangulated Democrats against both personal integrity and Reason. There is no question the kneepadder element remain as fervently attached to their icon (a dyed in the wool ReagaNUT whose policies are DIRECTLY out of the ReagaNUT playbook) as those of the nutball icons Reagan and Junebug. And to your point, no question that Clinton has been a lifelong pathological liar whose capacity for bald-faced lying shows up in every honest assessment of America's first gifted-and-talented president.

Nice catch.

Last edited:
Sounds like Obama somehow got a copy of either Reagan's game plan or maybe the Bush League playbook.

Why wouldn't a current failure imitate the greatest hoaxers in US history? Halfwit America still can't admit those two neocon scumballs are responsible for tripling and doubling the national debt. Given how easy it was for them to fool white trash America, doesn't it make sense for Obama to try flat out blatant lies to see if it works as well for him with his crowd as it did for the biggest peacetime spenders in US history made it work among their sheeple?

Who knew that straw went so well with herring?

:cuckoo:

Care to address the OP, about OBAMA's lies?

That is, WITHOUT looking backwards????

:eusa_hand:

How about my personal favorite, that the middle class will not see an increase in taxes?
:doubt:

:eusa_liar:

How about my personal favorite, that the middle class will not see an increase in taxes?

After Reagan's lies, Clinton's lies and that filthy god damned boy's lies 2001-2008, Obama's lies don't interest me.

For what it is worth, the middle class re elected the boy in 2004, so they deserve every millimeter of the fucking they got through 2008 and now - regardless of who is doing it. Unless an asteroid hits earth my material future is likely fine with no government money and less government interference, so my interest is based on the numbers and not on bullshit political nonsense.

All that interests me about US politics is the possibility of a third party gaining critical mass, thereby restoring some possibility of good government.

Last edited:

After Reagan's lies, Clinton's lies and that filthy god damned boy's lies 2001-2008, Obama' lies don't interest me.

All that interests me about US politics is the possibility of a third party gaining critical mass, thereby restoring some possibility of good government.

Hypocrisy noted

Excellent point.

My apologies for my first post not including the mama's boy who triangulated Democrats against both personal integrity and Reason. There is no question the kneepadder element remain as fervently attached to their icon (a dyed in the wool ReagaNUT whose policies are DIRECTLY out of the ReagaNUT playbook)......

handjob.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

That's why The Heritage Foundation.....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif

Excellent point.

My apologies for my first post not including the mama's boy who triangulated Democrats against both personal integrity and Reason. There is no question the kneepadder element remain as fervently attached to their icon.....

You Gay-Republicans really do need to take a break.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vs5570pKw]Senator Larry Craig (R-ID) Chastises Bill Clinton - YouTube[/ame]​

Heritage Foundation?

These nutter foundations are all about access and patronage (as are fake-liberal foundations), not policy - although some of their claims about driving policy are hilarious enough to be interesting reading. Clinton could have been the literal second coming and not got a nod from any nutter foundation because he didn't advance the nutball lobby. Incest and legal corruption are the last bastions where party labels matter; public policy today is entirely driven by corporations (who buy parties and ignore the social/emotional debates that keep the rabble from making real trouble).

It kind of tickles me how labels fool so many Americans today.

Thank God in my time we measured people by the results they produced. Clinton produced results ReagaNUTters only dreamed about. Clinton sold out the blue collar middle class by opening the borders (as did Reagan), but he went another step by signing legislation that paid businesses to move offshore, and then Clinton went into the rare air of nutballism by signing repeal of Glass Steagall and by signing legislation opening the floodgates to low margin and no margin speculation in essential commodities.

If there is a hell, Clinton will spend eternity close by the hubs, next to Reagan and Junebug Bush, all of them there for the anti-American policies they signed.

Today's lesson: watch what politicians do. Turn the sound down when they are talking.

Last edited:
18—New taxes in Obamacare, including 12 that directly violate then-Senator Barack Obama’s “firm pledge” to those making under $250,000 per year that he would not “raise any of your taxes.”

47—New provisions Obamacare charges the IRS with implementing, according to the Government Accountability Office.

$695—Tax for not buying “government-approved” health insurance the IRS will be charged with enforcing on all Americans.

1,954—Full-time bureaucrats the IRS wants to devote to Obamacare implementation and enforcement in the upcoming fiscal year.

60,000,000—Medical records the IRS has been charged with improperly seizing, raising concerns about whether the agency can handle the personal health insurance information all Americans will be required to submit to the IRS.

$439,584,000—The IRS’s request for new spending on Obamacare implementation in the upcoming fiscal year; the request did not specify how much of those funds the IRS will spend on the “Cupid shuffle.”

6,100,000,000—Man-hours Americans already devote to tax compliance, according to the National Taxpayer Advocate, a burden that will rise significantly thanks to Obamacare.

$1,000,000,000,000—New revenue raised by Obamacare in its first 10 years alone, according to the Congressional Budget Office, sums that will only rise in future decades.

The IRS and Obamacare, by the Numbers

Heritage Foundation?

These nutter foundations are all about access and patronage (as are fake-liberal foundations), not policy...

I've seen some insanely stupid shit on this board, but this one is truly a special and rare gem.... :eusa_whistle:

We all know that libtards and their organizations eschew facts in favor of their absurd ideology. And we all know they manufacture propaganda to push their agenda. But even they actually do develop (flawed and misleading) policy.

If you want to accuse conservative foundations (such as Heritage) of the same thing - fine. I'll have a field day destroying that with indisputable facts. But to claim the foundations on either side aren't focusing on policy when in fact that is all they do is a special kind of stupid.

Please allow me to interpret libtardtarian for those of you who don't speak it:

"All that interests me about US politics is the possibility of a third party gaining critical mass, thereby restoring some possibility of good government" = "I'm an unhinged Sovereign Citizen libertarian douche who - like the libtards I hate - believe in the utterly absurd fantasy of utopia where government allows me to get high and pay no taxes. In short, I make perfect the enemy of better. I worship Ron Paul only because he never got elected. If he had, I would relentlessly bash him like I do Reagan because I have yet to experience the utopia I'm actually stupid enough to believe can exist".

Still waiting for one, dupes...so what tax rise has their been on the middle class? No, that was the end of a tax holiday Pubs were and are against, dumbass dupe...

Still waiting for one, dupes...so what tax rise has their been on the middle class? No, that was the end of a tax holiday Pubs were and are against, dumbass dupe...

A Tax Holiday yields a REDUCTION in taxes. The end of the Tax Holiday results in an INCREASE ("rise") in taxes.

A Tax Holiday yields a REDUCTION in taxes. The end of the Tax Holiday results in an INCREASE ("rise") in taxes.

You've got to give him a pass, he's an ignoramus dupe...:eusa_shhh:

How ignorant are you exactly? Taxes went up over $4,000 a year for each member of the middle class in 2013.

Forum List

Back