🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's main speech beings now

Obama: I am proud I brought out the holy tradition of Passover to the white house, I wished my daughters do know it. Passover speaks of a yearning of the Jewish people to their home.

Obama: Just as Joshua followed Moses, our nations will follow the next generation to the idea of Justice, freedom and hope.

About Zionism, he says "While Jews showed their success and idea all around the world, their great success what Zionism"

Obama (to the students): I believe you'll shape our future, your future is bound to ours

(one of the students calls out in protest)

In security:

I am proud the security between the United states and Israel are strong. More exrecises between our minlitaries. These are the facts, but do me those are not measured on writings. I know that in Israel security is personal. When I think of security I think of the children. Children like Osher Twito, who I have met in Sderot, Children under rocket fire.... I am looking for when the children of Israel will live free of terror. That is why Hamas should respect Israel's right to exist.

When I think of security, I think of the 5 Israelis killed in Burgas, that's why Hezbollah should be called for what it is- a terror organization.

Last edited:
As for the situation in Syria-

The Syrian people have the right for freedom, Assad must go, the people have the right to be released from the dictator killing his own people

On Iran-

"Iran must not have nuclear weapon, it's a threat to Israel and the world, the world could not tolerant a nuclear Iran".

"The security of the people of Israel is important, taking to mind that many in the world are still denying Israel's right to exist".

"Today I wanna tell you, especially the young people, as long as there IS a united states of America, Atem lo levad (You're not alone)"

On peace:

I know Israel has taken risks for peace, great leaders reach peace with two of your neighbores. You have withdrawed from Gaza and were answered with rockets, tried to reached hands and were refused, that's why it's udnerstandable why so many Israelis today are being skeptical when peace is discussed. But you have to look forward to where you're going and what future holds for you. I know some are not only skeptical but doubtful about the success of such protest, that's the idea of democracy, but we have to be open minded about the process.

"As your friend, I wish you to consider this-

First, peace is needed for true security. You have the opportunty to be the generation promising the zionist dream, with creating a democratic Palestinian state alongside Israel.

The onl solution will be lack of war because no Iron dome will be stong anought to stop every enemy wishing to harm you".

"In times where everything surround Israel is so cherotic, the best time it is to reach out for peace. And peace is among people, not just among governments."

On Iran-

"Iran must not have nuclear weapon, it's a threat to Israel and the world, the world could not tolerant a nuclear Iran".

"The security of the people of Israel is important, taking to mind that many in the world are still denying Israel's right to exist".

"Today I wanna tell you, especially the young people, as long as there IS a united states of America, Atem lo levad (You're not alone)"

Obama also has a cousin in Chicago who is a Rabbi

The Obamas Have a Rabbi in the Family ? Forward.com

Obama: I am proud I brought out the holy tradition of Passover to the white house, I wished my daughters do know it. Passover speaks of a yearning of the Jewish people to their home.
Al Obammy is having a "Come to Jesus" moment. He's making another campaign speech. Beware of false prophets.

Obama: The palestinians need to realize the state of Israel will be a Jewish state, while Israel must understand that settlements are obstacle for peace.

"Obama, apparently only too aware he is facing an Israeli government even more intransigent than the last one, has chosen to avoid addressing the Knesset.

"Instead he will direct his speech to a more receptive audience of Israeli students, in what US officials have termed a 'charm offensive'.

"We can expect grand words, a few meagre promises and total inaction on the occupation.

"In a sign of quite how loath the White House is to tackle the settlements issue again, its representatives at the United Nations refused on Monday to take part in a Human Rights Council debate that described the settlements as a form of 'creeping annexation' of the West Bank and East Jerusalem."

I sincerely hope you are aware of Obama's allegiance to the richest 1% of humanity, Jew, Christian, and Muslim. He would rain the same destruction on your state as the US has in Iraq and Afghanistan if his corporate lords decided it was in their best interests.

Israel was created in its present form when the British Empire and the rest of the world was switching from coal to oil to fuel their industries; when Arab oil runs out, so does western support for the Jewish state.

Tell your children.

Will Israeli Settlers Receive Obama?s Blessing? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

On Iran-

Someone needs to explain to that Edomite that it is the exact opposite. Israels existence is not contingent on the continued survival of the United States of America. She will prevail with or without us according to the Torah prophets predictions which thus far have been 100% accurate ( evidence these Hebrew prophets were speaking the oracles of G-d )

The Unites States of America had better do all she can to support the future of a prosperous, safe and intact Israel ( no more surrendering land - forget about 1967 borders -right of return - not happening) recognizing all of Jerusalem as her capitol or face the consequences of her own demise. Those who bless Israel shall be blessed, those who curse her shall be cursed. I'll take G-d of Israels Word over the word of an Edomite any day of the week. - Jeremiah p.s. It looks like the time of Jacobs trouble is at hand - Jeremiah 30 prophesied about - also Jeremiah 31 - Israel will prevail as for the rest of the world big troubles ahead.

Forum List

Back