OBAMA'S REVENGE: LOL! Biden appoints Merrick Garland to Attorney General!

I approve this message. It’s seemingly a good indication that Biden won’t be packing the court.

Good

Let him investigate Republican corruption

Good

Let him investigate Republican corruption

As long as he doesn't look into the GOP 2024 candidate or his family, he should be ok. Remember how Trump got in trouble for looking into Hunter's dealings? It was due to Xiden's campaign for 2020.

Love it!!!!!!

Who cares? He's not on the Supreme Court.

McConnell is a genius!

McConnel lost his job 5 years later.

Garland is a good choice. Not particularly partisan and the Whitehouse will leave him to chase whatever corruption Garland happens to seek. That's how it's supposed to work.

Garland is a good choice. Not particularly partisan and the Whitehouse will leave him to chase whatever corruption Garland happens to seek. That's how it's supposed to work.

I just don't see Garland chasing the corruption of Hunter and Joe, since he would be Biden's Hand Picked AG. Garland can be stopped, if Joe Manchin can be convinced to do the right thing and reject him

I just don't see Garland chasing the corruption of Hunter and Joe, since he would be Biden's Hand Picked AG. Garland can be stopped, if Joe Manchin can be convinced to do the right thing and reject him

The president gets to nominate the AG, that's how it works. Manchin isn't going to reject Garland as they are both considered to be moderate.

I have no idea where you guys get your information from but the pathetic wishful thinking is awesome, keep it up.

Love it!!!!!!

LOL! He'll be out as soon as JoeXi dies (late 2021) and Kamala puts an actual communist in. Then, like in all commie countries, they'll go after all the other DemoKKKrats who aren't woke enough.

Forum List

Back