Obama's SEAL Team 6 Coverup...

Actually what we are finding out is that the IRS bullied the shit out of tea party and conservative groups so that no one could win on the R ticket in 2012.

I'm now thrilled to death that we kept as many House seats as we did considering the suppression of the vote from the DNC.

:lol: Is that your newest excuse?

the question imho regards the bin laden take down is, a)why was it ok for obama to leak details, but, b) Rosen was listed as a co-conspirator for soliciting information?

Or why c) wasn't david sanger listed for his 'scoops'...?

answer to notes a and c- obama did it so thats ok :rolleyes: sanger made the admin. look good....;)

The answer to a and c is, "If a Democrat President does it then it is not illegal."

Fixed it for you.

Yes, you butthurt wingnuts do come up with a faux scandal each week. So, now it's a SEAL Team 6 coverup. The guys who got Bin Laden. How patriotic of you.

:tongue:Whats the matter dude. Is it getting to you that the truth is coming out...one scandal after another. If it is then you should tell your dear leader to knock off and straighten up his admin. You really shouldn't just complain about it.

Another RWr who uses that term for the President of the United States. What's up with that?

I believe it is a reference to Orwell's 1984

the question imho regards the bin laden take down is, a)why was it ok for obama to leak details, but, b) Rosen was listed as a co-conspirator for soliciting information?

Or why c) wasn't david sanger listed for his 'scoops'...?

answer to notes a and c- obama did it so thats ok :rolleyes: sanger made the admin. look good....;)

The answer to a and c is, "If a Democrat President does it then it is not illegal."

Fixed it for you.

Question. Who did you vote for in 08 and then in 12? Just curious how right you were both times.

What better way to clear out the very people who would be outraged and could actually do something about it when obammy really gets his homeland army going.

It's hard to fathom why so few have questioned this and their Bin Laden story. It's pretty clear we no longer have a credible Media.

HaHa. You all just can't stand that Obama got Bin Ladin and Bush/Cheney dropped the ball there.

What better way to clear out the very people who would be outraged and could actually do something about it when obammy really gets his homeland army going.

It's hard to fathom why so few have questioned this and their Bin Laden story. It's pretty clear we no longer have a credible Media.

HaHa. You all just can't stand that Obama got Bin Ladin and Bush/Cheney dropped the ball there.

It's all a lie. Nothing about their Bin Laden story makes sense. It's a concocted Fairy Tale.

The Betrayal of Navy SEAL Team 6 — on The Finch Gang

August 20, 2013 By Frontpagemag.com

seal.jpg

This week’s Glazov Gang was joined by Morgan Brittany, a Conservative TV and Movie Star, Dwight Schultz, a Hollywood Actor and Tiffany Gabbay, National Development Director at the Freedom Center.

The Freedom Center’s Chief Operating Officer Mike Finch filled in for host Jamie Glazov, delivering a stellar performance.

The Gang gathered this week to discuss The Betrayal of Navy SEAL Team 6. The discussion occurred in Part and focused on how the Obama administration fingered — and marked for death — the American heroes who killed Osama.

Part I featured Barack’s Brotherhood Bond, analyzing the unfolding events in Egypt — and Obama’s siding with the Islamists.

To watch both parts of the two-part series, see below:

Part I:

The Betrayal of Navy SEAL Team 6 ? on The Finch Gang | FrontPage Magazine

You have to feel for this poor Father. Why was his son cremated? Why didn't they contact him and the other family members before doing so? It's criminal.

Thats the question that I have. Why were these guys cremated??

Hell. I had a friend who's brother was killed when his jet crashed in Nam. They got his body back. They get all the bodies back to the families.

Why were these guys cremated??

:tongue:Whats the matter dude. Is it getting to you that the truth is coming out...one scandal after another. If it is then you should tell your dear leader to knock off and straighten up his admin. You really shouldn't just complain about it.

Another RWr who uses that term for the President of the United States. What's up with that?

He hates half the country and considers conservatives as his enemy. He's just not President of all the people.

It's a no brainer Bod.

And when you find out you are hated enough you start to hate back. Even though you didn't want to, you start to hate back.

From Day One this President has only ever been President of his progressives. And the rest of us are his enemies.

Obama has made it crystal clear that he hates conservatives.

Which is why he kept Bob Gates on as Secretary of Defense and appointed Chuck Hagel after him. Oh wait, they lost their conservative cards when he spoke to Obama..because conservatives booted them out of the club.

Never mind he's kept Bernanke too. Oh wait..he's not a conservative anymore because conservatives booted him out of the club.

And he worked with Christie even though Christie went around campaigning for Romney and saying some pretty bad things about Obama..oh wait Christie got booted out of the club. So did Romney.

Seriously..who hates who?

I believe it is a reference to Orwell's 1984

It's been awhile since I read the book..but I don't remember that reference.

Think it refers to North Korea.

Forum List

Back