Obama's Soviet Mistake

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

O'bomber even keeps the war going along the Mexican border with projects like "fast and furious" and there is still no sign of ending it. He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion.

Obama's Soviet Mistake - English pravda.ru

I'm sorry to have to say this, but you're just eat up with a serious case of ODS.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but you're just eat up with a serious case of ODS.

ODS? :lmao:

We're you trying to say OCD? Is there anything more comical than a liberal trying to sound smart?

By the way - I'm just sharing the information. I did not write the article friend....

Human+Brain+3.jpg

I love it when so-called "patriotic" Americans post articles written by a propagandist employed by a semi-hostile foreign government.

Cons and Xavier Lerna. Politics makes for such strange bedfellows.

So... the "soviet mistake" = war?

Jeebuz! The illiterate who wrote that article obviously never read Romney's foreign policy white paper.

And never heard him say that Russia was our greatest enemy in the world. Holy crap, some people are fuktarded! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back