Obama's to infest Netflix with their propaganda

The Obamas just signed a multiyear deal to make shows and movies for Netflix

I can only imagine the social garbage that will be pushed on impreshionable viewers.
Third thread created by snowflakes because the Former President and his wife created a production company.

Go on....tell us why this is a news thing.
You can count to 3, I'm impressed.
I'm sure that that is something that you are impressed with.....that you look up to people with that skill set.

Don’t like it?

Don’t watch it.

Your monumental problem solved.
yep. netflix like anyone is out there to make money. i watch netflix cause i like a lot of their shows. if they go this route it will just be another i never watch.

" Obama's to spread their propaganda".

Says the Trump supporter.

If you weren't one of his victims you'd see how you have been dumbed down by the bastard who gives not one dam bit of chit for you or any other ass kisser of his.

But since you have the type of brain that is easily manipulated and need authority to tell you how to live. breath, eat and sleep you won't ever see the victim you are just like the same idiots who lead themselves to the gas chambers during the Holocaust. Even then leftist idiots got ppl believing it never happened .

LMFAO one has to be a real dumb fk to think the Holocaust never happened.

31437377_571258286572685_2573181217033682944_n.jpg

Where did you get the idea that the people who went to the gas chambers lead themselves there? Could be, but this is the first time I've heard this and I've always thought they were forced into the chambers. Maybe a link would help.

I have netflix and will keep them. I just won't watch shows the obamas make.

Let's just hope the Obamas end the same way their Nazi counterparts did...

"A master orator and propagandist, he is generally accounted responsible for presenting a favourable image of the Nazi regime to the German people. Following Hitler’s suicide, Goebbels served as chancellor of Germany for a single day before he and his wife, Magda Goebbels, poisoned their six children and took their own lives."

Joseph Goebbels | German propagandist

When you are on the wrong side of history and your ideas are not popular and no one believes you anymore you make propaganda films...just like Joseph Goebbels ....think about that!

Netflix is a commercial enterprise. If they want to pay for marxist propaganda programming, so be it. Just don’t buy it and don’t watch.
What you need to be concerned with is the Smithsonian Channel, PBS and NPR who use tax money to push Soviet-style Democrat Marxist propaganda.

How ironic their company is called "HIGHER GROUND PRODUCTIONS".

World Hdqtrs for "HIGHER GROUND PRODUTIONS"
West Terre Haute, Indiana

pasp3-e1409098456966.jpg

And the bus:

hqdefault.jpg
Nice photoshop lie, Allie. We know that you post a lot of lies.....and photoshops.
That's not photoshop. They actually did dump poop in the street.....thus proving that Hillary is full of shit.

.Hillary bus caught illegally dumping poop in street

Have some crow!

Forum List

Back