🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Observations on GOP Debate Number 3

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The moderators did a good job, better than fox but not as good as debate number 2. There is n o justification for having Kramer on to ask a Presidential candidate questions. Ever.

From worst to best.

10. Christy impressed a lot of people with his style of in your face repartee and frankly it is old and means nothing about how well one will do as a POTUS. He lost the debate when he responded to Huckabees comments on Social Security that the money was stolen from Social Security and so it isnt the money of the people who paid in any more. Bullshit. Stolen momney is still the property of the owner in every legal system I ever have read about. Grade: F-

9. Kasich came across like a self-important, bloviating narcissist again. Rude, talking past his time each and every time he was asked a question, and he interrupted everyone on every question. Maybe he just cant help it? Rule #1 for the next debate; Kasich wears a muzzle. Grade D-

8. Rand Paul just has given up and it was in his demeanor and style and tone. I suspect he is going to fold soon, maybe not before Jeb or Huckabee, but very soon. And he is still the smartest man in the room, but that is not enough, you have to at least look like you are confident and enthusiastic. Grade C+.

7. Jeb Bush has Loser Face. He looks like he is just going through the motion and that motion is killing him. He looks like he has egg sized hemerroids that are inflamed when he stands next to a podium. He should save his election funds to pay for a good dropping out bash at his brothers ranch in Texas. His pretense that he wants to employ Americans citizens is entirely contradicted by his desire to give away any job that cant be nailed down to China or the black labor market. Grade B-

6. Rubio had a killer debate performance. Too bad he is a bald faced liar on immigration and not having his nose five feet up Bill Gates ass on a daily basis. He said if any company is caught cheating on H1-Bs they should be disqualified from the program. These bastards cheat constantly Senator blind-as-a-bat. Some companies actually tell the Americans they are laying off to train their own replacement H1-B serfs. It is well known and to this day Senator Bullshitter has not called for an investigation or hearings. Imagine that. Grade B

5. .Cruz is an ideological hack who is smoking some seriously bad brownies if he thinks he can have tax rates at 10% and not send the country into default. Grade B+

4. Firoina had another stellar performance and she is a great debate performer. I think she would make a great President and the debate tonight supports that. I would like to hear her talk more about Main Street jobs for Americans more. Grade A for not having a penis, since Hillary is getting the Dem nom for having a vagina, this seems fair to me. lol

1. Huckabee gets an A+ from me because of his correct defense of Social security tonight. I get sick to death of GOP candidates lying about the H1-B program and Social Security. Grade A+

1. Carson gets an A+ because he is extremely intelligent and honest and it comes out in the debate. To this day he is the only debate participant that has admitted to being wrong and to ahve corrected himself with more research. Grade A+

1. Trump. won the debate again tonight, three in a row, IMO, because he called the moderators on their lies and spin, he was polite but not a door mat, and he demonstrated his determination rhetorically to fix the problems Americans most want fixed; immigration, jobs, national security, and restoring American pride in a gloomy time. Grade A++++++

Last edited:
Kasich did the same thing he does at every debate, makes the same damn speech every time he's asked a question. B-O-R-I-N-G and predictable. Bow out already!

Bush sucked, as usual.

Rubio did a little better than he usually does but he's still not an outsider, no matter how many ways he tries to spin it.

Christie did surprisingly well for an obnoxious prick.

Fiorina looked like the creature from "Alien" with her ridiculous hair style (must have used a whole can of VO5). Gave OK answers but didn't exactly "shine".

Cruz was so-so but knocked it out of the park on bashing the left wing media. Loved it.

Paul sucked, as usual.

Huckabee was ok but won't win the nod.

Carson did well, connected with the anti msm instigators and had good answers but still low energy. The moderators kept trying to instigate a food fight but the candidates are wise to that shit now and it backfired this time.

Trump did great because all he had to do was not fall for the gotcha questions from the liberal moderators. Once again, he benefited the most form this debate.

• Crowd roars as Cruz attacks the media
    The Hill ^ | October 28, 2015 | Niall Stanage
    Ted Cruz Rants About Media Bias During CNBC Debate (Watch the video at the link) Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas won some of the biggest cheers of the first segment of the Republican presidential debate Wednesday with a vigorous attack on the media in general, and the CNBC moderators in particular. Cruz, asked about the debt limit, diverted to assert that the questions posed in the first half-hour of the debate "illustrate why the American people don't trust the media. This is not a cage match." The first-term senator went on the paraphrase what he argued were excessively hostile questions...

Ted Cruz Rants About Media Bias During CNBC Debate (Watch the video at the link) Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas won some of the biggest cheers of the first segment of the Republican presidential debate Wednesday with a vigorous attack on the media in general, and the CNBC moderators in particular. Cruz, asked about the debt limit, diverted to assert that the questions posed in the first half-hour of the debate "illustrate why the American people don't trust the media. This is not a cage match." The first-term senator went on the paraphrase what he argued were excessively hostile questions...
Hey "V" need you here this weekend for a bit. Rebuilt an old idea and it could be fun.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey "V" need you here this weekend for a bit. Rebuilt an old idea and it could be fun.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Weekends are HARD as much of our CAT RESCUE work is done then! Remind me and I'll try!

The moderators did a good job...
Oh yeah, they did a good job if you think STUPID questions and pitting people against each other is good...

... thankfully the majority of Americans don't agree with you... Reince Priebus: ‘CNBC Should Be Ashamed’ of This Debate ...

... people are ripping into CNBC on social media by the millions for being such LEFTIST FUCKING HACKS.

Leave it to ANYTHING with '-NBC' in it's call sign to be PROG ASS HATS.

Last edited:
Moderators did a good job....Did you really watch the debate?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I like aggressive insightful questions and I think that they did that, mostly.

But they did not interject themselves into the debate as some have, so, yes, I thought that they did a good job, though not as good as Anderson Cooper did.

Oh yeah, they did a good job if you think STUPID questions and pitting people against each other is good...

... thankfully the majority of Americans don't agree with you... Reince Priebus: ‘CNBC Should Be Ashamed’ of This Debate ...

... people are ripping into CNBC on social media by the millions for being such LEFTIST FUCKING HACKS.

Legit questions and al the GOP candidates had to do was hit 'em out of the park like they did.

It is the ambush questions that are intrinsically unfair I think bad for moderators to ask, like 'Have you stopped beating your wife yet?'

10. Christy impressed a lot of people with his style of in your face repartee and frankly it is old and means nothing about how well one will do as a POTUS. He lost the debate when he responded to Huckabees comments on Social Security that the money was stolen from Social Security and so it isnt the money of the people who paid in any more. Bullshit. Stolen momney is still the property of the owner in every legal system I ever have read about. Grade: F-

No money has been stolen from social security.

Legit questions and al the GOP candidates had to do was hit 'em out of the park like they did.

It is the ambush questions that are intrinsically unfair I think bad for moderators to ask, like 'Have you stopped beating your wife yet?'

"Legit question"... hell, any one of the NBC HACKS doesn't know what a legitimate question is. They're all leftists and in the tank for Hitlery and democrat party.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Forum List

Back