Ocasio-Cortez Again-She Will Not Denounce Maduro

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
Ocasio-Cortez refuses to denounce Maduro
Alexandria Cortez-Ocasio says she opposes US "interventionism" in Venezuela

I guess guess sending tons of humanitarian aid to the starving abused people of Venezuela, which dictator Maduro has either set on fire or kept bottled up at the Colombian border, is meddling and interventionism to the priceless dim wit Ocasio-Cortez.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ip_blocks_us_aid_to_starving_venezuelans.html

Every time she gives an opinion she reminds everyone what an ideologue moron she is. I wonder if the beleaguered starving people in Venezuela would like some of that "interventionism" she speaks of.

The funny thing is Maduro doesn't give a shit and neither does 95% of everyone else.

The dingbat is just that...a dingbat

Last I heard we weren't intervening in Venezuela.

Why would we??

The Venezuelan people voted that asshole in. Let em reap the consequences.

She's right to oppose US intervention in another nation's affairs, irrelevant of why she opposes it.

We need more people in Congress with that view. One which the founders shared, I'd add.

Something about useless quarrels, I think it was.
I wish that were true, sadly, AOC isn't consistent as with her views toward Israel.

Every time she gives an opinion she reminds everyone what an ideologue moron she is. I wonder if the beleaguered starving people in Venezuela would like some of that "interventionism" she speaks of.

This is what I love about her. Keep her talking. She and Ilhan Omar are the best mouthpieces the Democrats have had in decades.

She's right to oppose US intervention in another nation's affairs, irrelevant of why she opposes it.

We need more people in Congress with that view. One which the founders shared, I'd add.

Trump has expressed the view, shared by many nation, that Maduro has made himself illegitimate and that a fellow named Guiado with much popular support should take over this failed nation.

He (Trump) has also sent over much humanitarian aid in the form of food, medicine, etc. and Merduro has either destroyed or seized it (not the actions of someone we should support in any way whatsoever).

So talking about Venezuela and sending aid to their poor people is "intervention" to you? We would still be a British colony if the founders hadn't asked for, and received, intervention provided by France and Spain (and the Dutch, to a lesser degree) in our revolutionary struggle against the King of England.

Your opinion is one of a political Luddite and Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is, as usual, ignorantly and arrogantly wrong.

Your opinion is one of a political Luddite and Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is, as usual, ignorantly and arrogantly wrong.

Dude, I will tear you to shreds on the issue. I've read your postings with regard to foreign policy and history before. They're about as deep as a mud puddle. Tread lightly with that kind of down talk in my direction. That's a warning shot. K? And that's only as a courtesy, because I know that you have absolutely no idea what kind of hole you're digging for yourself tinkering around with me.

Last edited:
Dude, I will tear you to shreds on the issue. I've read your postings with regard to foreign policy and history before. They're about as deep as a mud puddle. Tread lightly with that kind of down talk in my direction. That's a warning shot. K?
Your threats would be more impressive if you weren't so far off base when it comes to our so called "intervention" in Venezuela.
And your talk of wariness of intervention by the founders (entanglements in foreign affairs, they called it) is a bit more complicated then you try to make it seem.
As already stated the founders didn't mind French, Spanish, Dutch intervention, did they. Also you should consider Thomas Jefferson who was not afraid to intervene when he felt US interests were threatened (Barbary Wars).

You have a very narrow and convenient idea of what constitutes "intervention" when it suits your purposes.

Your threats would be more impressive if you weren't so far off base when it comes to our so called "intervention" in Venezuela.

Alright. I'll see you in the Bull Ring. Some time today, probably this evening. I'm gonna take you to school, champ. You're gonna show us all how smart you are. And in front of all of your friends, too. That's a promise.

Last edited:
Alright. I'll see you in the Bull Ring. Some time today, probably this evening. I'm gonna take you to school. That's a promise. You'r gonna show us all how smart you are.
Everyone can see how smart I am (very smart) just as they can see how smart you are (somewhat less so).

My rationale has been adequately stated already for everyone to see and if you are proposing some mano a mano
face off I've already said what I have to say and am not interested in wasting anymore time on this issue which doesn't excite me all that much and is already perfectly clear anyway.

If you have something of value to add (which I've not yet seen) do it. Otherwise take your blustery threats and fuck off!

Dude, I will tear you to shreds on the issue. I've read your postings with regard to foreign policy and history before. They're about as deep as a mud puddle. Tread lightly with that kind of down talk in my direction. That's a warning shot. K? And that's only as a courtesy, because I know that you have absolutely no idea what kind of hole you're digging for yourself tinkering around with me.
Please look at my post....it's not what I stated in the link back box that you posted. I have no idea where that came from.

Trump has expressed the view, shared by many nation, that Maduro has made himself illegitimate and that a fellow named Guiado with much popular support should take over this failed nation.

He (Trump) has also sent over much humanitarian aid in the form of food, medicine, etc. and Merduro has either destroyed or seized it (not the actions of someone we should support in any way whatsoever).
“Guido” who? Madman declares himself emperor, world humors him | Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
So talking about Venezuela and sending aid to their poor people is "intervention" to you? We would still be a British colony if the founders hadn't asked for, and received, intervention provided by France and Spain (and the Dutch, to a lesser degree) in our revolutionary struggle against the King of England.

WTF? Guido wasn't elected. He didn't even run for president. Where do we get off? “Guido” who? Madman declares himself emperor, world humors him | Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

Exactly! Who the fuck are we again? We are invaders who steal other countries resources and politics, and then blame them for their failures afterwards, when they show up to the border as refugees. That's fucked up.

I'm sorry, Meister.

I'm usually one of the few folks who quote postings individually, versus multi-quoting lots of people.

So, I don't always get it right when I have to pick through multi-quotes to get to the quote. But you know who I was talking to, right?

Forum List

Back