Ocasio-Cortez endorses Biden’s reelection campaign, sending a strong signal of Democratic unity while Republicans fight

Please, pretend you lost again by fraud, Trump.
FB_IMG_1688659952228.jpg

I think history has shown that the "we need to show unity" argument has never been true.

Then become one with what I believe in and unify yourself with smaller government, lower taxes, conservative values like God, family, traditional marriage, a secure border, peace through strength, Second Amendment rights, self-reliance, and the sanctity of life with regards to abortion.

Bet you can't.

Then become one with what I believe in and unify yourself with smaller government, lower taxes, conservative values like God, family, traditional marriage, a secure border, peace through strength, Second Amendment rights, self-reliance, and the sanctity of life with regards to abortion.

Bet you can't.

I think you're in the wrong thread.

While Marjorie Taylor Greene gets kicked out of the Freedom Caucus and Desantis and Trump fight, Democrats are united.
The left used to be split up.
It's unbelievable how this very left-wing candidate expresses unity for the more centrist politician. Credit to Democrats.

Does anyone but the extreme lunatics on the left listen to AOC ? She is dumber than a bag of retarded hammers, but she is probably going to get something out of this endorsement. Whatever that is you know it will fuck the tax payer.

While Marjorie Taylor Greene gets kicked out of the Freedom Caucus and Desantis and Trump fight, Democrats are united.
It's unbelievable how this very left-wing candidate expresses unity for the more centrist politician. Credit to Democrats.

The party without the incumbent is always fractured until their convention and then unite behind one candidate. They spend all their time cutting their fellow party members down, then one magical day at the convention they speak in unison.

"A strong signal" according to someone named Michelle Price of the left wing A.P. It's gotta be true if it's on the internet though.

We're more than pleased to see your party putting all their eggs in the Biden basket.

Forum List

Back