Ocassionally Cognizant : I’ll be damned if democrats take the “middle of the road” in 2020.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Cowger Nation ^

On Monday, during a rally held by the controversial Sunrise Movement, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY, 14) expressed that she refuses to allow the Democratic Party to nominate a “middle of the road” candidate in 2020.

“I’ll be d*mned if the same politicians who refused to act (in past decades) are going to try to come back today and say we need a ‘middle of the road’ approach to save our lives,” Ocasio-Cortez declared.

Ocasio-Cortez remarks come just after former Vice President Joe Biden expressed that democrats need to find “middle ground” on climate change policy, as reported by Reuters.

The freshman congresswoman has described climate change as being “our World War II” and also predicted that the “world is going to end in 12 years” literally, if global warming is not addressed.

------------

Has the bartender read the operation manual for that garbage disposal yet?
giphy.gif

OH MY GOD A REP WHO LIVES UMPTEEN THOUSAND MILES AWAY FROM ME PUTS HER TOILET PAPER ON THE WRONG WAY WAAAAH WAAAAH :crybaby: :boo_hoo14:

AOC seems like she would be fun at parties. Too bad she went into politics.

I think you mean, "too bad she affixed a letter to her name to which my tribe's parrotmasters ordered me to administer a daily Two Minutes Hate".

Fixed it for ya.

Forum List

Back