🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Occupation of the American Mind by Israel

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
This one is a pretty interesting article.

---

The Occupation of the American Mind poses the question: why are mainstream US media such a reliable conduit for Israeli propaganda compared to other countries?

In attempting to answer this question, the film, narrated by Roger Waters, illuminates not just the inner workings of Israeli hasbara (propaganda) but also the root causes of the occupation itself by depicting the systematic denial of Palestinians’ human and national rights.

This film could not possibly arrive at a better time, given the extent to which Israeli hasbara will be promoted during the US presidential election campaign.

It explores a relatively unexamined aspect of the US-Israel “special relationship” and helps explain why a majority of Americans influenced by media bias support and identify with the Israeli narrative.

The revelations made in the documentary will engage both those unfamiliar with the Palestinian narrative along with veteran solidarity activists who may think they’ve seen it all.

What's behind the US media's special relationship with Israel?

I don't think the American mind is obsessed with Israel, but they certainly are becoming more and more aware of what the Muslims are doing to others in the Muslim world. Being a good propagandist for your old buddies over there, naturally you want everyone to believe the worst of the Israelis and not be aware of what is going on in the rest of the Middle East. Has anyone ever seen Tinmore contribute anything about what is happening elsewhere in the Middle East? Amazing, isn't it, how Tinmore, seems to have tons of videos to pull up every time. Do your pals send you these videos, Tinmore, to add to your collection? They sure seem to churn out an awful lot.

Personally, I wonder if it is a group of propagandists posting and pulling up all these videos. The original Tinmore who posted couldn't put together a string of words to make an entire sentence.

---

The Occupation of the American Mind poses the question: why are mainstream US media such a reliable conduit for Israeli propaganda compared to other countries?

In attempting to answer this question, the film, narrated by Roger Waters, illuminates not just the inner workings of Israeli hasbara (propaganda) but also the root causes of the occupation itself by depicting the systematic denial of Palestinians’ human and national rights.

This film could not possibly arrive at a better time, given the extent to which Israeli hasbara will be promoted during the US presidential election campaign.

It explores a relatively unexamined aspect of the US-Israel “special relationship” and helps explain why a majority of Americans influenced by media bias support and identify with the Israeli narrative.

The revelations made in the documentary will engage both those unfamiliar with the Palestinian narrative along with veteran solidarity activists who may think they’ve seen it all.

Vikrant loves people like Roger Waters because he has the same sick mind set as Vikrant when it comes to Israel. However, there are others who are not enamored of Waters as Vikrant is/

Stern Rips Roger Waters As Anti-Semite, Israel Hater

Meanwhile, as far as the media goes, they are very biased against Israel. I can see it in my own local paper, the Los Angeles times.

The Media's Shameful, Shameless Bias against Israel, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

Respected Journalists Expose Media Bias Against Israel

What the Media Gets Wrong About Israel

I wonder if it is at all possible for Vikrant, when he slithers over to this forum, to once in a blue moon actually give us some news about what is happening in some other Middle Eastern country. Vikrant seems abnormally obsessed with one little sliver of land in the Middle East when the Middle East is a huge place. How about it, Vikrant? Can you fake it once in a while that you are actually interested in the Middle East in general?

Another thing I find curious about Israeli influenced media in this country is that they co-ordinate with each other in spreading propaganda against countries that do not toe Israel's line. I am not even talking about countries like Iran that have direct contention with Israel.

Another thing I find curious about Israeli influenced media in this country is that they co-ordinate with each other in spreading propaganda against countries that do not toe Israel's line. I am not even talking about countries like Iran that have direct contention with Israel.
Did you ever notice that in any of the MSM, in the rare occasion that they have a Palestinian spokesperson, the first thing out of the host's mouth is an Israeli talking point?

How do all of these people in different outlets get the same script?

Did you ever notice that in any of the MSM, in the rare occasion that they have a Palestinian spokesperson, the first thing out of the host's mouth is an Israeli talking point?

How do all of these people in different outlets get the same script?

You nailed it. More and more people need to realize that this is what is happening.

I have to laugh. This is just like the hate sites which say that the Jews control the media. One time years ago a poster looked into who actually owned the major publications all over America, and the majority of them weren't owned by the Jews. Meanwhile, people can pick up major publications on the Internet from all over the country and see that the media is certainly not favoring Israel. Maybe this is the way for the haters on this forum to deflect from the fact of telling us that today, with what is going on in the Arab world, their radical Islamist friends are busy murdering innocent people. Isn't it strange that we hear nothing of this fact from them, but they have no problem constantly demonizing Israel.

It's a shame Vikrant is so obsessed with demonizing Israel that he doesn't keep abreast of the news of what Israel is doing to help his people in India. It's too bad that Vikrant, instead of spending his time demonizing Israel, come up with some plan to help those poverty-stricken people in India, perhaps something on the order of micro-agricultural communities.

Tel Aviv to Help India Create ‘Smart Cities’ - Israel News

I have to laugh. This is just like the hate sites which say that the Jews control the media. One time years ago a poster looked into who actually owned the major publications all over America, and the majority of them weren't owned by the Jews. Meanwhile, people can pick up major publications on the Internet from all over the country and see that the media is certainly not favoring Israel. Maybe this is the way for the haters on this forum to deflect from the fact of telling us that today, with what is going on in the Arab world, their radical Islamist friends are busy murdering innocent people. Isn't it strange that we hear nothing of this fact from them, but they have no problem constantly demonizing Israel.

It's a shame Vikrant is so obsessed with demonizing Israel that he doesn't keep abreast of the news of what Israel is doing to help his people in India. It's too bad that Vikrant, instead of spending his time demonizing Israel, come up with some plan to help those poverty-stricken people in India, perhaps something on the order of micro-agricultural communities.

Another sabotage work from Sally, the hater.

I think it is quite evident to any clear thinking person reading this forum just whom the hater is, Vikrant. Look in the mirror.

Maybe, Tinmore, some day you will get an E-mail along with another one of the videos you receive asking you if you want a job in the studio churning out these videos should you ever decide to return to the area of your roots.

I can't believe that in all of the United States, Vikrant can't find a psychiatrist to help him with his problems.

Maybe, Tinmore, some day you will get an E-mail along with another one of the videos you receive asking you if you want a job in the studio churning out these videos should you ever decide to return to the area of your roots.

You are proving his point that he earlier made. Boy, it cannot get any more poetic than this :)

He is proving just what he is with his constant flow of videos taken over there. He, like you, isn't fooling anyone.

You are proving his point that he earlier made. Boy, it cannot get any more poetic than this :)

He is proving just what he is with his constant flow of videos taken over there. He, like you, isn't fooling anyone.

Now, you are threatening me too :) You are a sick lady.

I am threatening you??? I have a great idea. Why not make copies of all your posts, and show them to your co-workers at lunch tomorrow. See what they say about them.

I am threatening you??? I have a great idea. Why not make copies of all your posts, and show them to your co-workers at lunch tomorrow. See what they say about them.

Now, you want to threaten my co-workers. You seem to be inspired by Hitler.

---

Ah, the old antisemtic canard about Jews controlling the media and the banks. How refreshing.

Haven't see a single threat by anyone. Are you off your meds?

Forum List

Back