Occupy Wall Street Portland Sings F**K the USA

Yes. Pretty astonishing video.

If that were my kid, that video would be over in the first 10 sec. And the game would be in the trash in many, many little pieces.
:clap2: Thank goodness you are an actual parent. I really don't understand parents who hesitate to do the right thing for fear that their child won't be happy with them or not like them.

That's an impressive level of insecurity.

I don't get why she just didn't walk over and unplug it, either.

Yes. Pretty astonishing video.

If that were my kid, that video would be over in the first 10 sec. And the game would be in the trash in many, many little pieces.
:clap2: Thank goodness you are an actual parent. I really don't understand parents who hesitate to do the right thing for fear that their child won't be happy with them or not like them.

I hate to say it, but she may be physically afraid of her kid....did you hear his language?

Mine would be SO sorry if it got to that point...but in our house, it wouldn't have even gotten 1/10th of the way to that point.

I hate to say it, but she may be physically afraid of her kid....did you hear his language?

Mine would be SO sorry if it got to that point...but in our house, it wouldn't have even gotten 1/10th of the way to that point.
:thup:

Yes, the kid is amazing.

And, you're right. She is the one who created what may scare her.

And the Left wonders why so many call them Anti-American. There are far too many of these Wingnuts out there. Hate the "evil rich",hate "evil business" but don't hate your country.

You go to church?

Jesus doesn't like you calling people names on the internet....you probably go to church to gossip like these girls. It's the in thing to do in hick towns.

I'm guessing college didn't cross your path.
More fail. How unsurprising. Vincennes University, class of '83. :lol:

Say, have you come up with a reason I'm supposed to be all a-skeered of you yet? Because I can't think of any.

One more thing: You threatened to beat up women, but you haven't threatened to beat me up. That pretty much means you're chickenshit.

One has to wonder about internet tools that post videos, pictures, etc to shore up their rants.

Do you idiots have a collection on your hard drive? Is that another hobby besides being fools here?
One has to wonder about douchebags who make unsubstantiated claims then simply expect people to believe said douchebags.

Yeah, like you don't live here....:eusa_liar:

Let me give you ugly girls a lesson, don't talk shit to guys that are above you in life especially when they're going after left-wing scum. You will never get a date with your attitude.

Now get off my radar, biatch.
Time to get serious.

I don't live where? In Florida? Yes, I do not live in Florida. And, what the hell is that to you? What the hell relevance is where I live or what I do or how I play of ANY relevance to the topic? You haven't any, I mean any, critical thought skills. None.

And, you actually want someone to believe you went to college?

I'm not a fan of the left, but YOU are an embarrassment to all thinking conservatives and classical liberals. You don't help at all.

If you want to deal with "left wing scum" you give yourself no advantage by BEING scum and telling others that you are going to kick their ass if they don't shut up.

superidiot.jpg

Where'd you get that pic of GoneBezerk?

Tho this one is good too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb4gWvqbsYA]Berzerk (Arcade) Gameplay - YouTube[/ame]
Here's Zerky's internet dating ad:

needsmorelove.jpg

Forum List

Back