Occupy Wall Street Portland Sings F**K the USA

now all of a sudden this post has become a Camaro Thread. Well, assuming the economy kicks in bigtime here in Florida, I will be shopping for a late 80's generation camaro! and to think I almost bought a new white one in 1988. UGGHH,,,I wound up with a grand-am {long story} I just hope there are still a lot of them for sale between here and lauderdale next year.

now all of a sudden this post has become a Camaro Thread. Well, assuming the economy kicks in bigtime here in Florida, I will be shopping for a late 80's generation camaro! and to think I almost bought a new white one in 1988. UGGHH,,,I wound up with a grand-am {long story} I just hope there are still a lot of them for sale between here and lauderdale next year.

Hey go for it. And while you are at it look for a condo. Condos in Florida are going for 12K. And motor homes are abandoned on the super market parking lot. Just sayin'.

Your sound effects don't work over the internet. ....
He's so very very fierce....RAWR!!!!
Captain Obvious is obvious! :thup:

This is so fun!

bd_laughatem.gif

you're the dumbasses with the sound effect posts.....and working on 100K posts with no social lives.

Hell, we can get you to 100K tonight, you finally have a goal in life....biatch.

Your sound effects don't work over the internet. ....
You're right. I have no social life tonight. It's a Monday, not a big night for me.

But, you are great entertainment! Thanks!

The dildo will get over time work the rest of the week. You had to save your stamina for Monday at that tough job sniffing chemicals all day.

you're the dumbasses with the sound effect posts.....and working on 100K posts with no social lives.

Hell, we can get you to 100K tonight, you finally have a goal in life....biatch.

You're right. I have no social life tonight. It's a Monday, not a big night for me.

But, you are great entertainment! Thanks!

BTW, that "Liberal Fascism" book is the most ignorant, ass backwards POS ever written...("Absolute drivel"- the Economist), and thus the Ugly 'Merican Pub dupe dittohead loudmouth bible...

Forum List

Back