Occupy Wall Street Portland Sings F**K the USA

College....ever heard of it?

People that drive a Camaro, ride harleys and hang out in biker bars can't have more college degrees than you.....can they?

Yeah, it really sucks compared to your trailer park life.

So what are your college degrees?

From the sophisticated Camaro-drivng tough guy in Florida?

:lmao:
Well, there aren't many trailer parks in DC.

^^^^ He now wants to play compare-the-education!

:lol:

Oh, I drive a new Camaro.....not a late model Ford mustang.
Trying to compensate for some 'short'coming, apparently.

Bet he's got a BIG watch too. :lol::lol::lol:

melwatch.jpg

Sorry biatch....I have a life here in Florida.

Last weekend while you were surfing the internet, I was doing Biketoberfest with a friend that won the national title in motorcycle racing. My Harley is more expensive than your trailer park.

Your 25K posts here insults you, your family...parents that is, your pets, your hometown, the doctor that illegally brought you into this world, the Sun that sustains your life, atoms, O2.....

LOL...Oh you are a fun one, I must say. Please stay around....I'm enjoying this. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh, I drive a new Camaro.....not a late model Ford mustang.

Never heard of that car....but you know about it from experience. Quit insulting your life, it's already bad enough with your location.

Simply not believable. I'd say Ford Fairmont.
Yep. Either a Fairmont or a Gremlin. :rofl:

He be a Harley ridin' Camaro drivin' internet tough guy! He be a real Wild Hawg!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ims4muJU70E]WILD HOGS Bloopers - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
You go to church?

Jesus doesn't like you calling people names on the internet....you probably go to church to gossip like these girls. It's the in thing to do in hick towns.

I'm guessing college didn't cross your path.

It's called pointing out you don't have a life, you dumbfuck hick.
Let's see...family, job, church, school, making fun of douchebags on the internet...

Sounds like a pretty good life to me. :lol:

You go to church?

Jesus doesn't like you calling people names on the internet....you probably go to church to gossip like these girls. It's the in thing to do in hick towns.

I'm guessing college didn't cross your path.

It's called pointing out you don't have a life, you dumbfuck hick.
Let's see...family, job, church, school, making fun of douchebags on the internet...

Sounds like a pretty good life to me. :lol:

Jesus called people names.

People that drive a Camaro, ride harleys and hang out in biker bars can't have more college degrees than you.....can they?

Yeah, it really sucks compared to your trailer park life.

So what are your college degrees?

Yeah, I've heard of college. Ever hear of faculty?

One has to wonder about internet tools that post videos, pictures, etc to shore up their rants.

Do you idiots have a collection on your hard drive? Is that another hobby besides being fools here?

Last edited:
Based on what she has said to me and others, she is in her early 50s.

But, she drinks like a fish.

MPH! Remember? :lol::lol:
ZOMG! I had to travel to Frederick this weekend (where the originator of that line lives) and I thought of that. It made me laugh out loud in my car. :lmao:

It makes me laugh out loud every time I think about it. And Trav thinks he can fool us on here! How lame is that!

You think I'm impressed you claim to be a professor? :lol:

No wonder you have so much free time....

Let's see art teacher? English teacher? Sociology teacher?

Yeah, I've heard of college. Ever hear of faculty?

MPH! Remember? :lol::lol:
ZOMG! I had to travel to Frederick this weekend (where the originator of that line lives) and I thought of that. It made me laugh out loud in my car. :lmao:

It makes me laugh out loud every time I think about it. And Trav thinks he can fool us on here! How lame is that!
Trav is a fucking limey posing as a Texan who is a Bush family member and a spook. And, just that is enough information to conclude that he is beyond fucked up.

Forum List

Back