Occupy Wall Street Portland Sings F**K the USA

Yeah, you dumbfuck road crew people had I-4 closed out of Daytona on Sunday. Next time we run you over.....skid marks of another kind for you.

Sorry biatch....I have a life here in Florida.

Last weekend while you were surfing the internet, I was doing Biketoberfest with a friend that won the national title in motorcycle racing. My Harley is more expensive than your trailer park.

OH.....Florida. Well then. :lol::lol: Was that you driving around 10 miles below the speed limit with your turn signal still on?
Awesome!

More tough guy!!!!

You deliver. :thup:

Deliver a beer can upside the head.

You wouldn't last a minute on Main Street last weekend. You would've run back to the hotel to post about the mean people there laughing at you or some of the big hairy ones that would ride you.

Yeah, you dumbfuck road crew people had I-4 closed out of Daytona on Sunday. Next time we run you over.....skid marks of another kind for you.

OH.....Florida. Well then. :lol::lol: Was that you driving around 10 miles below the speed limit with your turn signal still on?
Awesome!

More tough guy!!!!

....that this is your treehouse?

Bartman sure has a mean looking pic, must be the treehouse guard or something.

not another dumbfuck....what is this, the Mickey Mouse Club treehouse?

Oh, speaking of internet tough guys, take a look at your lameass picture.

Sure thing, tough guy.

3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg
Ummmmm, that's the point, sparky.

You wouldn't last a minute on Main Street last weekend. You would've run back to the hotel to post about the mean people there laughing at you or some of the big hairy ones that would ride you.

Awesome!

More tough guy!!!!

Main Street? In Florida???? Is that the hood?

But more importantly, are you fucking serious? I really think you are. :lmao:

Awesome!

More tough guy!!!!

:lol::lol:

Interwebz Tough Guy is Tough

not another dumbfuck....
No, looks like there's just one of you.
what is this, the Mickey Mouse Club treehouse?
No, just a group of people making fun of a douchebag.

Hint: That would be you. :lol:
Yeah. It's you. You know, a non-intimidating little douchebag.

Now you're going to tell me how intimidating you are in a completely unbelievable, foot-stamping, pouting manner. :lol:

What a sissy bedwetter. :rofl:

Awesome!

More tough guy!!!!

Learn how the quote function works, douchebag. :lol:

so says the KINtucky hick with 21K posts.

I understand these are your internet girlfriends and you need to look tough to them for some cybersex later tonight around 3am.

I didn't realize people in KINtucky could spell douchebag, you must be French or something....probably New Orleans migrant family roots.

not another dumbfuck....
No, looks like there's just one of you.
what is this, the Mickey Mouse Club treehouse?
No, just a group of people making fun of a douchebag.

Hint: That would be you. :lol:
Yeah. It's you. You know, a non-intimidating little douchebag.

Now you're going to tell me how intimidating you are in a completely unbelievable, foot-stamping, pouting manner. :lol:

What a sissy bedwetter. :rofl:

I wasn't talking to you bartman.:cuckoo:

You did get to add 1 post to your total.

Awesome!

More tough guy!!!!

Learn how the quote function works, douchebag. :lol:

so says the KINtucky hick with 21K posts.

I understand these are your internet girlfriends and you need to look tough to them for some cybersex later tonight around 3am.

I didn't realize people in KINtucky could spell douchebag, you must be French or something....probably New Orleans migrant family roots.
Who are you trying to impress, tough guy? Because, you know, it's just not working.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to laugh in your face again, and there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back