Odell Beckham Jr signs with Baltimore

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

Wow this guy got all that money after 2 ACL surgeries? He has a good agent, I’ll say that

Forced an Airliner to deboard because the Clown would'nt put on his seatbelt. No charges. Black privilege again. Just recently. I thought BALT had decent ownership? And Fiscally sane, comparatively?

Wasted money. He'll flame out there like he did in Cleveland.
Yep. When he played for my Brownies it was clear he had lost a step, wasn’t a great route runner, and constantly moped when things didn’t go the right way.

Yep. When he played for my Brownies it was clear he had lost a step, wasn’t a great route runner, and constantly moped when things didn’t go the right way.
He needs the perfect set-up, as in QB and head coach, and he only has one of the two in Baltimore. Even with Lamar he won't be happy, because most wideouts there can't count on volume, that all goes to Andrews.

He needs the perfect set-up, as in QB and head coach, and he only has one of the two in Baltimore. Even with Lamar he won't be happy, because most wideouts there can't count on volume, that all goes to Andrews.
I think he’s one of those guys who wasn’t technically sound as a receiver and now that his edge physically is gone he doesn’t have much to offer. Before his injuries he was absolutely elite , but alas no more

I think he’s one of those guys who wasn’t technically sound as a receiver and now that his edge physically is gone he doesn’t have much to offer. Before his injuries he was absolutely elite , but alas no more
2 years. He was a really good WR for 2 years. That’s it. Outside 2015-16 he was just a decent WR.

His deal should've been pulled when he used it as a carrot checking w/ the JETS! This guy's a "real tool!" :rolleyes:
They are wildly overpaying him. Lazard got 22 million guaranteed over 4 years. OBJ can make 18 this year and he’s guaranteed 15. He’s an over the hill WR who can’t stay on the field and they are paying him #1 money.

Not only is Odell a terrible fit in Baltimore, but they are wildly overpaying him.

Okay, so suppose we don't know the the whole story here, and he and Lamar are bro's, and they want to get Lamar back. No doubt Lamar a great QB, and no doubt he is a quality person and in the locker room type of guy, but even if he does come back, OBJ is not gonna be happy, so that scenario doesn't make sense. Just remember that Baltimore has always been successful with their personnel moves in the past. Seems like a huge miss on this one.

Not only is Odell a terrible fit in Baltimore, but they are wildly overpaying him.

Okay, so suppose we don't know the the whole story here, and he and Lamar are bro's, and they want to get Lamar back. No doubt Lamar a great QB, and no doubt he is a quality person and in the locker room type of guy, but even if he does come back, OBJ is not gonna be happy, so that scenario doesn't make sense. Just remember that Baltimore has always been successful with their personnel moves in the past. Seems like a huge miss on this one.
Baltimore has been very good with their personnel. With the exception of WR. They have been terrible in the draft and have a penchant for bringing in and overpaying old ass WR's who are long past not just their prime but usefulness in the league.

Desean Jackson 2022
Dez Bryant 2020

Baltimore has been very good with their personnel. With the exception of WR. They have been terrible in the draft and have a penchant for bringing in and overpaying old ass WR's who are long past not just their prime but usefulness in the league.

Desean Jackson 2022
Dez Bryant 2020
True, and they didn't pay either of those dudes anything compared to OBJ. Why on earth would you give someone off an ACL who hasn't played for a year $15 million? He'll either have a big year and get hurt, or have a bad year be a total prima donna on the sideline.

True, and they didn't pay either of those dudes anything compared to OBJ. Why on earth would you give someone off an ACL who hasn't played for a year $15 million? He'll either have a big year and get hurt, or have a bad year be a total prima donna on the sideline.
Well seeing as he how he hasnt had a "big year" in a very long time some how I doubt that's going to happen.

Forum List

Back