Of all things in the world, Germans fear the US regime the most

I do not know why they would fear the US but I am for removing the troops station in Germany

Germany is no longer a threat, there is no reason to spend the money on having military bases and troops station there

if the Europeans want to stay that is there business

Russia while not exactly are friend and would like nothing more than to be the premier world power is not going to invade Germany

Nuclear war is remote as both sides no that no one wins

So close the bases and save some money

Germany is a democratic federal parliamentary government (whatever that is)

The people elect their leaders

They make good cars, without a substantial military they can devote money to business and whatever social programs they have

So lets stop the pretenses, the war is over and ended in 1945

why are we still there

Don't ask me about Japan

I think it gives American soldiers a chance to donate DNA to the Europeans, like their fathers did in the war.

They are smart to fear the US. No other nation has caused more war, since 1945.
But it is so simple to blend us.

fears7jna.jpg

You confuse something here. Men like Senator McCain and president Barack Obama never were an enemy of Germany and the western world.

You missed the point.
Germans were in a lasting Obama fever that ended with Trump. Although little has changed, the Germans´ view did.

Wrong. Trump wants us to pay more. If the US gets out, I am fine with that.

Well, I think you and I are on the same page. I don't believe that Germany is facing an invasion from the Russians nor from anyone else. NATO was a great success, but it's time is over. The U.S. should withdraw its 33,000 remaining troops.
Trump won´t. Germany is a key element, where the US conducts many transport flights, ect. 800 bases in 70 countries need an infrastructure.

An air base for logistics might make sense, but only with the permission of the German government. After all, Trump isn't a dictator.
I don´t know. We do still have a post-war period and the US and Russia can use our airspace even without announcement.

Why do you try to give other people the illusion you are a German?
Guck mal aus meinem Fenster :)

fenster6mj6m.jpg

fears7jna.jpg

You confuse something here. Men like Senator McCain and president Barack Obama never were an enemy of Germany and the western world.

You missed the point.
Germans were in a lasting Obama fever that ended with Trump. Although little has changed, the Germans´ view did.

You are not a reliable nation for Germans any longer. This process started not with Trump - it started with George W. Bush and his senseless war against the Iraq. G.W. Bush was one of the worst presidents the USA ever had - but Trump ... uiuiuiuiui ... he makes such an unbelievable amount of nonsense within such a short time ... okay ... tell me when Mexico will build a wall, because they will start to live in fear Donald Trump could visit their wonderful country.

gtopa1

I hope you know you applauded someone who attributes Jews to be responsible for the Holocaust - so he thinks his misuse of the victims of the Holocaust gives him the right to murder all and every German whenever he likes to do so. Jews and Germans are by the way for me the same people and never anyone in my family - Jew or not - had helped Nazis. I will for sure not start to do so now only because a Nazi is an US-American Nazis who hates Germans.

Why do you need to lie about things like that? It's just dumb!

Greg

I do not know why they would fear the US but I am for removing the troops station in Germany

Germany is no longer a threat, there is no reason to spend the money on having military bases and troops station there

Russia while not exactly are friend and would like nothing more than to be the premier world power is not going to invade Germany

They make good cars, without a substantial military they can devote money to business and whatever social programs they have

why are we still there

Don't ask me about Japan
wtf??

Greg

fears7jna.jpg

You missed the point.

You are not a reliable nation for Germans any longer. This process started not with Trump - it started with George W. Bush and his senseless war against the Iraq. G.W. Bush was one of the worst presidents the USA ever had - but Trump ... uiuiuiuiui ... he makes such an unbelievable amount of nonsense within such a short time ... okay ... tell me when Mexico will build a wall, because they will start to live in fear Donald Trump could visit their wonderful country.

Beware the Ides of Leningrad!!!

You never know what lurks over your Border in Mudda Russia!!!

Greg

When you visit my town you can ask any of the Jungenbumser and they will start singing an alleluia on the US but the reality looks different. The new annual security report by Allensbach includes many factors like economic development, crime, terrorism, cataclysm, ect. But it is astonishing that all this threats are dwarfed by the fear of the US government.
Trump is fueling this fear but he is not the actual catalyst in my opinion. With Trump, the government has just dropped all pretense, that´s all.

"The security report 2019 shows clearly: For the German citizens there is one central instability factor that terrifies them. And that is the USA under Trump."

Sicherheitsreport 2019 | Sicherheitsreport - Centrum für Strategie und Höhere Führung

Well sure, you kick their arse in two world wars and they should fear you.

(As the Trump raises the back of his hand).....and don't it another, or else!

Well, I think you and I are on the same page. I don't believe that Germany is facing an invasion from the Russians nor from anyone else. NATO was a great success, but it's time is over. The U.S. should withdraw its 33,000 remaining troops.
Trump won´t. Germany is a key element, where the US conducts many transport flights, ect. 800 bases in 70 countries need an infrastructure.

An air base for logistics might make sense, but only with the permission of the German government. After all, Trump isn't a dictator.
I don´t know. We do still have a post-war period and the US and Russia can use our airspace even without announcement.

fenster6mj6m.jpg

You are not a German.

gtopa1

I hope you know you applauded someone who attributes Jews to be responsible for the Holocaust - so he thinks his misuse of the victims of the Holocaust gives him the right to murder all and every German whenever he likes to do so. Jews and Germans are by the way for me the same people and never anyone in my family - Jew or not - had helped Nazis. I will for sure not start to do so now only because a Nazi is an US-American Nazis who hates Germans.

Why do you need to lie about things like that? It's just dumb!

Greg

I will not speak with you any longer because this is much to dangerous for your soul.

Last edited:

fenster6mj6m.jpg

You are not a German.
You are not a German. You know more about Döner than Germany.
You have no national interests, lack a national identity. Your Grandpa is just an evil murderer.
You are, like Özdemir says, a Bio-German.

When you visit my town you can ask any of the Jungenbumser and they will start singing an alleluia on the US but the reality looks different. The new annual security report by Allensbach includes many factors like economic development, crime, terrorism, cataclysm, ect. But it is astonishing that all this threats are dwarfed by the fear of the US government.
Trump is fueling this fear but he is not the actual catalyst in my opinion. With Trump, the government has just dropped all pretense, that´s all.

"The security report 2019 shows clearly: For the German citizens there is one central instability factor that terrifies them. And that is the USA under Trump."

Sicherheitsreport 2019 | Sicherheitsreport - Centrum für Strategie und Höhere Führung

A message for you and for your German friends: we are not interested in being the latest receptacles for your German guilt. Got that? We understand that you can't speak against the Muslims in your ranks and you dare never again speak against the Jews or anyone else who gets under your skin, but in the last 20 or so years, you seem to have taken it upon yourselves to turn that notable German ire on Americans.

No thanks, really.

We were wrong to leave Germany a nation at all. We should have annexed it between, say, Poland, Austria and France and left Germany with nothing. I stand by every single word I just typed.

I hope my very own children do not live to regret that we left Germany standing.

why are we still there

Don't ask me about Japan

What is your nationality and first language?

A message for you and for your German friends: we are not interested in being the latest receptacles for your German guilt. Got that? We understand that you can't speak against the Muslims in your ranks and you dare never again speak against the Jews or anyone else who gets under your skin, but in the last 20 or so years, you seem to have taken it upon yourselves to turn that notable German ire on Americans.

No thanks, really.

We were wrong to leave Germany a nation at all. We should have annexed it between, say, Poland, Austria and France and left Germany with nothing. I stand by every single word I just typed.

I hope my very own children do not live to regret that we left Germany standing.
We Germans neither hate the American people nor do we try to clear victims. As long as you don´t blame a Holocaust on me, I won´t make you accountable for your government´s actions.
That being said I come to the actual point: What was in the past does not affect us today. Trump´s actions do.

No thanks, really.

We Germans neither hate the American people nor do we try to clear victims. As long as you don´t blame a Holocaust on me, I won´t make you accountable for your government´s actions.
That being said I come to the actual point: What was in the past does not affect us today. Trump´s actions do.

You don't want to hear about the Holocaust but you sure enough will tell us about slavery, civil rights, Native Americans....

NONE of which, by the way, were the unprecedented Holocaust.

Forum List

Back