Of all things in the world, Germans fear the US regime the most

... We were wrong to leave Germany a nation at all. We should have annexed it between, say, Poland, Austria and France and left Germany with nothing. I stand by every single word I just typed.

I hope my very own children do not live to regret that we left Germany standing.

So Germans never did do the USA anything bad in history but the USA destroyed Germany two times. And now you like to erase all Germans from this planet, because most Germans say Trump is an idiot and the politics of the USA is in many ways wrong. How mad are you and your nation? Totally mad or absolutelly totally mad?

/----/ Well you did sink a lot of our supply ships heading to England and killed a lot of our Sailors before we entered the war.

You speak about world war 1 and the Lusitania, I guess. The Lusitania was full of weapons, that's why it exploded. Same with other "private" ships. You had no right to do so. England was in war with Germany and you was on the side of England in war against Germany without a declaration of war. Or with other words: You was a criminal nation.

I guess the moderators here will ban me soon. So let me say bye bye.

/——/ I’m talking about WWII you uneducated moron. Germany was sinking US ships in 1940. Dawn of the Wolf Pack: October 18, 1940 - Germany Targets Allied Supply Routes in WWII

... We were wrong to leave Germany a nation at all. We should have annexed it between, say, Poland, Austria and France and left Germany with nothing. I stand by every single word I just typed.

I hope my very own children do not live to regret that we left Germany standing.

So Germans never did do the USA anything bad in history but the USA destroyed Germany two times. And now you like to erase all Germans from this planet, because most Germans say Trump is an idiot and the politics of the USA is in many ways wrong. How mad are you and your nation? Totally mad or absolutelly totally mad?

You mistake me. I didn't say I wanted to "erase all Germans from the planet"--I'm not an actual Nazi German, see. I said after the war was lost we should have eradicated GERMANY, not its people. They should have been reabsorbed into surrounding nations. We should have let Poland have some of Germany, France have some of Germany, Austria have some. Etc. No more Germany.

I do not know why they would fear the US but I am for removing the troops station in Germany

Germany is no longer a threat, there is no reason to spend the money on having military bases and troops station there

if the Europeans want to stay that is there business

Russia while not exactly are friend and would like nothing more than to be the premier world power is not going to invade Germany

Nuclear war is remote as both sides no that no one wins

So close the bases and save some money

Germany is a democratic federal parliamentary government (whatever that is)

The people elect their leaders

They make good cars, without a substantial military they can devote money to business and whatever social programs they have

So lets stop the pretenses, the war is over and ended in 1945

why are we still there

Don't ask me about Japan

What is your nationality and first language?

What does it matter in a discussion?

/----/ Well you did sink a lot of our supply ships heading to England and killed a lot of our Sailors before we entered the war.

You speak about world war 1 and the Lusitania, I guess. The Lusitania was full of weapons, that's why it exploded. Same with other "private" ships. You had no right to do so. England was in war with Germany and you was on the side of England in war against Germany without a declaration of war. Or with other words: You was a criminal nation.

Why should they ban you?

No comment.

Don´t be afraid. You can claim anything you like here.

I'm not afraid. I just simple hate it to go without to say good bye. But indeed I'm banned in three forums in the English speaking world and in one German forum. The reasons are very funny. I guess the people, who did it, think they are clever.

Last edited:

Why should they ban you?

No comment.

I'm not afraid. I just simple hate it to go without to say good bye. But indeed I'm banned in three forums in the English speaking world and in one German forum. The reasons are very funny. I guess the people, who did it, think they are clever.

I am mostly banned on German boards. Free speech is not their thingy. USMB is different.

/——/ I’m talking about WWII you uneducated moron.

"uneducated moron" = "ungebildeter Trottel" - got it.

Did we do so? I don't have any information about this event of history in my own language. So perhaps this is still top secret - what I doubt about - or perhaps someone else did it. Or no one thinks this was important. Was Trump president when this had happend? Perhaps he tried to shoot down the moon, because the moon asked him not to shine in Yellowstone? Your text says by the way this ships supported England with goods and weapons. England was in war with Germany. So again you was on the side of England without a declaration of war. Again it was criminal what you did.

Last edited:

Why should they ban you?

No comment.

I am mostly banned on German boards. Free speech is not their thingy. USMB is different.

You don't speak German.

Why should they ban you?

No comment.

You don't speak German.

Wahrscheinlich besser als du. Aber ich stelle mir die Frage, wieso du hier so hartnäckig solch seltsame Sachen über mich behauptest.

No comment.

You don't speak German.

Wahrscheinlich besser als du. Aber ich stelle mir die Frage, wieso du hier so hartnäckig solch seltsame Sachen über mich behauptest.

No one who uses an avatar name like "Bleipriester" speaks German. This word makes absolutelly no sense in the German language. Anyway - I think you are a Nazi, so what do you expect from me? To help you to do suicide?

Last edited:

You don't speak German.

No one who uses an avatar name like "Bleipriester" speaks German. This word makes absolutelly no sense in the German language. Anyway - I think you are a Nazi, so what do you expect from me? To help you to do suicide?

Jo, Nazis und Faschos überall! Nimm mal deine braungetönte Brille ab...

Bleipriester Master Sergeant Battlefield2 Stats

You don't speak German.

The word "Bleipriester" makes absolutelly no sense in the German language. It sounds totally sick. Tell me what you like to know from me.

[Stupid URL erased]

The word "Bleipriester" makes absolutelly no sense in the German language. It sounds totally sick. Tell me what you like to know from me.

Gawd almighty. That from the poster who chose "zaangalewa" as his nick.

Could you two meet up and compare dicks, or something? Because, no matter whence you goofs hail, your ... performance on here sheds a bad light on the place.

This was supposed to be the place to discuss German sentiments towards entities or developments they fear. Neither of you qualifies for consideration.

Last edited:

[Stupid URL erased]

Could you two meet up and compare dicks, or something? Because, no matter whence you goofs hail, your ... performance on here sheds a bad light on the place.

This was supposed to be the place to discuss German sentiments towards entities or developments they fear. Neither of you qualify for consideration.

What you call fear I would call anger. When US-Americans are idiots then this makes us angry. If someone is criminal then this makes us anyway angry. And when the USA is governed from criminal idiots ... exactly: then we become angry too. And this is not compatible with our volcanic temperament.

Last edited:

You don't speak German.

It doesn´t need to make "sense". "Preaching" "lead" fits perfectly, anyway.

Apropos nicknames. Your´s doesn´t seem to make any sense.

[Stupid URL erased]

This was supposed to be the place to discuss German sentiments towards entities or developments they fear. Neither of you qualifies for consideration.
Your pretensions are simply ridiculous. You can be lucky this board has gained some quality over time.

Freakboard

You don't speak German.

Nonsense

For Nazis never anything makes sense except murder and suicide.

tsamina mina zangalewa - Where do you come from?

tsamina - come
mina - here
zangalewa - ...

I write zaangalewa with aa because it is a long a and on reason of respect for Charlesmagne, who lived in Aachen (AA) once. Charlesmagne is the real Arthur and his real Merlin was Alkuin alias Ealwhine alias Albinus [Flaccus] alias alchvvinus. Double VV.

An effect of this word is it that it is nearly impossible to find anything under this expression in the internet. Magic.

Last edited:

Nonsense

tsamina - come
mina - here
zangalewa - ...

I write zaangalewa with aa because it is a long a and on reason of respect for Charlesmagne, who lived in Aachen (AA) once. Charlesmagne is the real Arthur and his real Merlin was Alkuin alias Ealwhine alias Albinus [Flaccus] alias alchvvinus. Double VV.

An effect of this word is it that it is nearly impossible to find anything under this expression in the internet. Magic.

I didn´t google it. I just new it would be some creepy stuff.

When you visit my town you can ask any of the Jungenbumser and they will start singing an alleluia on the US but the reality looks different. The new annual security report by Allensbach includes many factors like economic development, crime, terrorism, cataclysm, ect. But it is astonishing that all this threats are dwarfed by the fear of the US government.
Trump is fueling this fear but he is not the actual catalyst in my opinion. With Trump, the government has just dropped all pretense, that´s all.

"The security report 2019 shows clearly: For the German citizens there is one central instability factor that terrifies them. And that is the USA under Trump."

Sicherheitsreport 2019 | Sicherheitsreport - Centrum für Strategie und Höhere Führung

You should be afraid. We have to keep an eye on the Germans. Their stupid ideas started two world wars, and their current brand of stupidity is leading Europe to another world war. We’ll be there to correct your wrongs again. Of course it will end up costing the Germans millions of lives.

When you visit my town you can ask any of the Jungenbumser and they will start singing an alleluia on the US but the reality looks different. The new annual security report by Allensbach includes many factors like economic development, crime, terrorism, cataclysm, ect. But it is astonishing that all this threats are dwarfed by the fear of the US government.
Trump is fueling this fear but he is not the actual catalyst in my opinion. With Trump, the government has just dropped all pretense, that´s all.

"The security report 2019 shows clearly: For the German citizens there is one central instability factor that terrifies them. And that is the USA under Trump."

Sicherheitsreport 2019 | Sicherheitsreport - Centrum für Strategie und Höhere Führung

You should be afraid. We have to keep an eye on the Germans. Their stupid ideas started two world wars, and their current brand of stupidity is leading Europe to another world war. We’ll be there to correct your wrongs again. Of course it will end up costing the Germans millions of lives.
Even the last "rebel" wasted on Syria, trillions in debt, third world infrastructure but not a single minute without war, veterans starving in the streets.
Trump did nothing about that.

Nonsense

tsamina - come
mina - here
zangalewa - ...

I didn´t google it. I just new it would be some creepy stuff.

Asshole

Forum List

Back