Of course the right celebrated the shooting within hours

The op is one of the bigger retards on this board.

Those kind of people no more represent "the right" than the shooter who shot Scalise represents the left.

It's retards like the op that drive the hate in the country. The internet as a whole would be better off without dumbfucks like him.
The shooter who shot Scalise does represent the left.

Those kind of people no more represent "the right" than the shooter who shot Scalise represents the left.

It's retards like the op that drive the hate in the country. The internet as a whole would be better off without dumbfucks like him.
You do yourself no favors with such stupid posts.

Lol and you wonder why I posted this...

Lol and you wonder why I posted this...
I don't wonder at all. You're one of the idiots who thinks that the empty can is important.
You either have ZERO perspective or you are as stupid as I think you are.

How is the truth "stupid?"

How is the truth "stupid?"
Your perception =/= truth.

I heard the shooter used a shotgun OP is probably upset they can't blame the shooting on the AR-15 and the NRA.

Forum List

Back