Offer Arkansas or SD to the Palestinians?

Puerto Rico. Nobody gives a fuck about that place.
And it would make it much more difficult for them to spread.

The Puerto Ricans care. It would make more sense to give them a place where hardly anyone lives, like Wyoming.

Personally i could give a shit,but it's probably to cold for em.
Hell give em one of the Hawaiian islands. The japs pretty much own em already so it wouldnt be like were giving something up.

Puerto Rico. Nobody gives a fuck about that place.
And it would make it much more difficult for them to spread.

The Puerto Ricans care. It would make more sense to give them a place where hardly anyone lives, like Wyoming.

Hell give em one of the Hawaiian islands. The japs pretty much own em already so it wouldnt be like were giving something up.

They can have it all but Pearl Harbor!

They can have it all but Pearl Harbor!

I'd be OK with that. Been there once....I wont be going back. Overpriced tourist trap.

Give them Vermont. Let Harold Dean be their President.

I think Howard the Duck might be onboard with your idea. It's reported that he's been seen sporting a new wardrobe:

Attachments

• $finnish burka babe.jpg
    $finnish burka babe.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 73
Well to prevent war, shouldn't we give them NY state?

Liberals clearly love the murdering fucks, so lets put them in the middle of a love circle.

Naw. Won't work for a couple of reasons.

First of all, there's already quite a few Christian Palestinian's in New York City and we wouldn't want their new Muslim neighbors to slaughter them wholesale, would we? Not to mention the Jews on Long Island! (I can see it now! A statehood movement for The Hamptons!)

And, New York is the center of the banking and finance industry. One can only imagine how the Palestinian's could screw that up. Plus, with Fatah or Hamas exercising their version of "control," Canada might just march down and take back Ft. Ticonderoga. We can't have that!

One more thing: What would we do with the Statute of Liberty? The new residents won't have any use for it.

I meant the state, not the city.

and remember, those are mostly liberals in NY and NYC, they will certainly live peacefully together.

well

As long as the women put bags on and the men learn to beat them, that is....

A blog called "Window on Israel" in the Jerusalem Post has a not too friendly critique of Obama's visit to Israel. Among other things, the author suggests that if America is so hot for a Two-State Solution, maybe we ought to offer land for a Palestinian state, rather than demand Israel give it up.

"….Perhaps the Palestinians deserve a state, despite their political in incompetence. America has*50.* They can offer Arkansas or South Dakota to the Palestinians without losing much of the national treasure…"

Obama, Israel, and Palestine | Jerusalem Post - Blogs

Hmmmm. What do you think? Would we miss either Arkansas or South Dakota?

The latter state is especially appropriate. The Palestinian's could live on the Pine Ridge Reservation and feel right at home among the squalor. And, there's plenty of un-used space between Sioux Falls and Rapid City, right? There's far more cows in SD than there are people, so they wouldn't be crowded. They could even take over decorating the Corn Palace in Mitchell and create pictures of Yassir Arafat or the Prophet (PBUH) using dill seeds, taboon bread and kubbi balls instead of the traditional corn and wheat.

Arkansas might not be too bad either. After all, neither the carpetbagging Clintons or Mike Huckabee use it anymore. Maybe the Palestinian's could take over Walmart and destroy it, like they destroy everything else, and save our economy! Heck, they could even pass the time lobbing rockets at Rick Perry and Bobby Jindal, their new next door neighbors, and nobody would care. They could pass the time building a wall to separate themselves from the gun-totin', Bible-thumpin' Okies who would surely mount an armed evangelical invasion to save them from perdition.

In all, not a bad suggestion.

How about Texas?

Well to prevent war, shouldn't we give them NY state?

Liberals clearly love the murdering fucks, so lets put them in the middle of a love circle.

I was thinking more like Alabama or Mississippi since they have similar governments.

Why do we always have to clean up Israel's mess?

You dont think Israel would love to do just that? Apparently there's this western country that's keeping them in check....who knew?

...I don't think committing mass genocide on a race of people is cleaning up a mess. Seems to me that was tried a little ago which created this goddamn mess in the first place.

Forum List

Back