Offer Arkansas or SD to the Palestinians?

How about we just put them in Idaho with the white supremists?

b/c they would probably kill each other

wait

:lol:

They both hate Israel though, think about it. Some of these white supremist guys use Israeli flags as door mats outside their trailers.

yeeaahh

Pals have a problem, they aren't white, they might claim to be arryan, but really
And the WS are all christians

both are hardcore book thumpers

So yeah, they'd kill each other.

Unless a bunch of jews happened by

A blog called "Window on Israel" in the Jerusalem Post has a not too friendly critique of Obama's visit to Israel. Among other things, the author suggests that if America is so hot for a Two-State Solution, maybe we ought to offer land for a Palestinian state, rather than demand Israel give it up.

"….Perhaps the Palestinians deserve a state, despite their political in incompetence. America has*50.* They can offer Arkansas or South Dakota to the Palestinians without losing much of the national treasure…"

Obama, Israel, and Palestine | Jerusalem Post - Blogs

Hmmmm. What do you think? Would we miss either Arkansas or South Dakota?

The latter state is especially appropriate. The Palestinian's could live on the Pine Ridge Reservation and feel right at home among the squalor. And, there's plenty of un-used space between Sioux Falls and Rapid City, right? There's far more cows in SD than there are people, so they wouldn't be crowded. They could even take over decorating the Corn Palace in Mitchell and create pictures of Yassir Arafat or the Prophet (PBUH) using dill seeds, taboon bread and kubbi balls instead of the traditional corn and wheat.

Arkansas might not be too bad either. After all, neither the carpetbagging Clintons or Mike Huckabee use it anymore. Maybe the Palestinian's could take over Walmart and destroy it, like they destroy everything else, and save our economy! Heck, they could even pass the time lobbing rockets at Rick Perry and Bobby Jindal, their new next door neighbors, and nobody would care. They could pass the time building a wall to separate themselves from the gun-totin', Bible-thumpin' Okies who would surely mount an armed evangelical invasion to save them from perdition.

In all, not a bad suggestion.

How about Texas?

No thanks. We already have mexicans. It's time for one of those northern states to experience the brown plague.

A blog called "Window on Israel" in the Jerusalem Post has a not too friendly critique of Obama's visit to Israel. Among other things, the author suggests that if America is so hot for a Two-State Solution, maybe we ought to offer land for a Palestinian state, rather than demand Israel give it up.

"….Perhaps the Palestinians deserve a state, despite their political in incompetence. America has*50.* They can offer Arkansas or South Dakota to the Palestinians without losing much of the national treasure…"

The latter state is especially appropriate. The Palestinian's could live on the Pine Ridge Reservation and feel right at home among the squalor. And, there's plenty of un-used space between Sioux Falls and Rapid City, right? There's far more cows in SD than there are people, so they wouldn't be crowded. They could even take over decorating the Corn Palace in Mitchell and create pictures of Yassir Arafat or the Prophet (PBUH) using dill seeds, taboon bread and kubbi balls instead of the traditional corn and wheat.

Arkansas might not be too bad either. After all, neither the carpetbagging Clintons or Mike Huckabee use it anymore. Maybe the Palestinian's could take over Walmart and destroy it, like they destroy everything else, and save our economy! Heck, they could even pass the time lobbing rockets at Rick Perry and Bobby Jindal, their new next door neighbors, and nobody would care. They could pass the time building a wall to separate themselves from the gun-totin', Bible-thumpin' Okies who would surely mount an armed evangelical invasion to save them from perdition.

How about Texas?

No thanks. We already have mexicans. It's time for one of those northern states to experience the brown plague.

Hey man, those Mexican lunch trucks are pretty bad ass.

Why do we always have to clean up Israel's mess?

You dont think Israel would love to do just that? Apparently there's this western country that's keeping them in check....who knew?

...I don't think committing mass genocide on a race of people is cleaning up a mess. Seems to me that was tried a little ago which created this goddamn mess in the first place.

Ohhhh...I get it. You mean where they give the Palestinians everything they ask for and dont shoot back when they lob rockets at them? Maybe let bomb laden murdering scum wander their streets at will?
The Israeli way would actually work.

You dont think Israel would love to do just that? Apparently there's this western country that's keeping them in check....who knew?

...I don't think committing mass genocide on a race of people is cleaning up a mess. Seems to me that was tried a little ago which created this goddamn mess in the first place.

Ohhhh...I get it. You mean where they give the Palestinians everything they ask for and dont shoot back when they lob rockets at them? Maybe let bomb laden murdering scum wander their streets at will?

:lol: What propaganda are you reading? Do you mean Israel won't let Palestinians have building materials or the means with which to get their civilization out of the stone age? Not to mention the ever shrinking Palestinians border? How about Israeli soldiers murdering humanitarians trying to aid the Palestinian people?

b/c they would probably kill each other

wait

They both hate Israel though, think about it. Some of these white supremist guys use Israeli flags as door mats outside their trailers.

yeeaahh

Pals have a problem, they aren't white, they might claim to be arryan, but really
And the WS are all christians

both are hardcore book thumpers

So yeah, they'd kill each other.

Unless a bunch of jews happened by

Yeah when it comes to attacking Jews they'd be all in.

How about Texas?

Rick-Perry-Stealth-Jihadist.jpg

Well to prevent war, shouldn't we give them NY state?

Liberals clearly love the murdering fucks, so lets put them in the middle of a love circle.

So...reading this topic...I am reminded of what I keep saying. If you drop in on a Republican conversation about gays, or blacks, or Muslims, or immigrants, it is not a big mystery why minorities don't vote for a party that so clearly hates them.

But for some weird fricking reason, Republicans think it is somone else's fault they don't get the minority vote! :lol:

Liberals clearly love the murdering fucks, so lets put them in the middle of a love circle.

So...reading this topic...I am reminded of what I keep saying. If you drop in on a Republican conversation about gays, or blacks, or Muslims, or immigrants, it is not a big mystery why minorities don't vote for a party that so clearly hates them.

But for some weird fricking reason, Republicans think it is somone else's fault they don't get the minority vote! :lol:

Don't forget about women. Mention birth control and you are an out of control slut who has sooo much sex you can't afford it on your own. Mention abortion and you are a murdering slut.

Don't forget about women. Mention birth control and you are an out of control slut who has sooo much sex you can't afford it on your own. Mention abortion and you are a murdering slut.

I'm all for birth control. You're thinking of the radical christian right. But you should pay for it yourself or purchase insurance that covers it.
Thats a wide brush you're using.

:lol: What propaganda are you reading? Do you mean Israel won't let Palestinians have building materials or the means with which to get their civilization out of the stone age? Not to mention the ever shrinking Palestinians border? How about Israeli soldiers murdering humanitarians trying to aid the Palestinian people?

Don't tell me, let me guess. You're one of the low information voters who voted for Obama aren't you?

Puerto Rico. Nobody gives a fuck about that place.
And it would make it much more difficult for them to spread.
I'd think Haiti. After all, the whole of the world could care less and whats one tiny insult among the hundreds offered them in the past century. Besides, with all the squalor, the Palestinians would be right at home.

Who could forget? Destroying a Constitutional Right for a 7 dollar prescription should be everyone's moral base.

how about Disneyland.....stuck on the It's A Small World After All ride.....

after a few hundred rounds they should be content with the lands they already have...

Last edited:
Puerto Rico. Nobody gives a fuck about that place.
And it would make it much more difficult for them to spread.
I'd think Haiti. After all, the whole of the world could care less and whats one tiny insult among the hundreds offered them in the past century. Besides, with all the squalor, the Palestinians would be right at home.

If it was only ours to give. I suppose we could inva.....nah that might piss some people off.

What makes you think I'm a republican?

and why should I call Pals anything other than murdering fucks?

Do you have a VERY LARGE list of charitable deeds? b/c I can c/p a large list of evil deeds.

Forum List

Back