Hunter Biden should not have sought or accepted that job. It was nepotistic corruption.

This is most likely wrong. Nepotism it would have been had Joe used the power of his office to secure Hunter's gig at Burisma. At the very least, there is no evidence whatsoever for that. You are right maintaining Hunter should not have accepted that job in order to avoid the appearance of impropriety. Still, words do matter.

Pure opinion, dumbass.

Still sworn testimony, dope.
Opinions are not admissible in court unless it's from an expert witness.
Call it what you will, dope.
It's still sworn, first hand testimony. If this is the extent of your defense. You've already lost.
Those "witnesses" wouldn't be allowed to go near a real court of law. Their "testimony" is absolutely worthless in legal terms. It's propaganda.
Those "witnesses" wouldn't be allowed to go near a real court of law. Their "testimony" is absolutely worthless in legal terms. It's propaganda.
Irrelevant drivel.
Your pathetic attempts to characterize this sworn testimony by highly credible witnesses as something less than that only betrays your weak position and desperation.

It's now part of the congressional record and history regardless of your retarded blathering.
Prosecutors always begin trials by explaining the crime alleged to have been committed and introducing the jury as to what kind of evidence to expect. Yesterday's testimony presented possible unethical and or illegal behavior. The witnesses presented expert testimony relating to the events being investigated. They were careful not to make firm commitments as to the legality of the knowledge they had of the circumstances, rightly preferring others to make those judgments.

Hunter Biden should not have sought or accepted that job. It was nepotistic corruption.

This is most likely wrong. Nepotism it would have been had Joe used the power of his office to secure Hunter's gig at Burisma. At the very least, there is no evidence whatsoever for that. You are right maintaining Hunter should not have accepted that job in order to avoid the appearance of impropriety. Still, words do matter.
why did hunter biden get hired then? he already said it was because of his name.

Flares go off with that answer.

Words matter? LMAO. Trump wasn’t digging for dirt. He was trying to find out who dumped the dirt pile in front of him.

It's still sworn, first hand testimony. If this is the extent of your defense. You've already lost.
Irrelevant drivel.
Your pathetic attempts to characterize this sworn testimony by highly credible witnesses as something less than that only betrays your weak position and desperation.

It's now part of the congressional record and history regardless of your retarded blathering.
Prosecutors always begin trials by explaining the crime alleged to have been committed and introducing the jury as to what kind of evidence to expect. Yesterday's testimony presented possible unethical and or illegal behavior. The witnesses presented expert testimony relating to the events being investigated. They were careful not to make firm commitments as to the legality of the knowledge they had of the circumstances, rightly preferring others to make those judgments.
what is the alleged crime then? we're still waiting. The president is allowed to talk to foreign PMs. so what was the crime? come on sandy, get out of the grease and tell us.

Irrelevant drivel.

what is the alleged crime then? we're still waiting. The president is allowed to talk to foreign PMs. so what was the crime? come on sandy, get out of the grease and tell us.
The crimes being alleged are extortion, bribery, campaign election violations, and abuse of power.

Irrelevant drivel.

The crimes being alleged are extortion, bribery, campaign election violations, and abuse of power.
extortion of what? bribery of what? He is allowed to get dirt on an opposition, even though Joe isn't one yet, and he's allowed to go after corruption, it's in his job description. remember the Dossier? you're one confused mther fker.

No.
Sworn, first hand testimony, dope.
Pure opinion, dumbass.

Bullshit. They had ZERO first hand testimony. None.

Well, except for the hours where they outlined their direct interactions with Ukrainian officials in real time while this was all transpiring, of course.

Democrats: We killed it

Republicans: We killed it

People: Thanks for wasting our time.
If "the people" think it is a wast of their time, that's a win for the republicans.

How many average people do the Dims really think sat around to listen to some idiot wax on about the history of Ukraine in global politics for an hour / hour and half before even mentioning Giuliani or Trump and then, only by hearsay, opinion and supposition to say that the PRESIDENT'S FOREIGN POLICY DID NOT FIT HIS?! :auiqs.jpg:
EXACTLY... this today was a complete SNOOZE FEST, and I guarantee, VERY few people watched it. But there was no GOTCHA, there was no new HEAD LINE, there wasn't ANYTHING, and the demtrash were banking on this being the BIG DAY, THIS WAS IT, this was their two STAR WITNESSES... we were supposed to see OVERWHELMING, something... but no, we saw NOTHING.

It's BACK FIRING, and if Nancy has a BRAIN CELL LEFT, she's going to be PULLING THE PLUG on ScHITf like FRIDAY.

The networks spent millions in lost adverting revenue to air this commercial free non stop, the same people that ran reruns of Leave It To Beaver last July rather than air the 4th celebration of our nation, its heroes and military because they considered THAT a waste of money. I only had the hearing on in the background and it was bad enough, folks who propped toothpicks in their eyes today for the "big show" won't be tuning in again much tomorrow.
I watched every second and will do the same tomorrow. I can't speak for those who can't understand the big words.
The RW around here can't wait for new (ahem) talking points (ahem)

Pure opinion, dumbass.

Well, except for the hours where they outlined their direct interactions with Ukrainian officials in real time while this was all transpiring, of course.
what about it? it was their job, you obviously didn't hear the answers to Jim Jordan's questions. too fking funny. little mthr fkr you are.

If "the people" think it is a wast of their time, that's a win for the republicans.

How many average people do the Dims really think sat around to listen to some idiot wax on about the history of Ukraine in global politics for an hour / hour and half before even mentioning Giuliani or Trump and then, only by hearsay, opinion and supposition to say that the PRESIDENT'S FOREIGN POLICY DID NOT FIT HIS?! :auiqs.jpg:
EXACTLY... this today was a complete SNOOZE FEST, and I guarantee, VERY few people watched it. But there was no GOTCHA, there was no new HEAD LINE, there wasn't ANYTHING, and the demtrash were banking on this being the BIG DAY, THIS WAS IT, this was their two STAR WITNESSES... we were supposed to see OVERWHELMING, something... but no, we saw NOTHING.

It's BACK FIRING, and if Nancy has a BRAIN CELL LEFT, she's going to be PULLING THE PLUG on ScHITf like FRIDAY.

The networks spent millions in lost adverting revenue to air this commercial free non stop, the same people that ran reruns of Leave It To Beaver last July rather than air the 4th celebration of our nation, its heroes and military because they considered THAT a waste of money. I only had the hearing on in the background and it was bad enough, folks who propped toothpicks in their eyes today for the "big show" won't be tuning in again much tomorrow.
I watched every second and will do the same tomorrow. I can't speak for those who can't understand the big words.
The RW around here can't wait for new (ahem) talking points (ahem)
you can start yours anytime.

Irrelevant drivel.

extortion of what? bribery of what? He is allowed to get dirt on an opposition, even though Joe isn't one yet, and he's allowed to go after corruption, it's in his job description. remember the Dossier? you're one confused mther fker.
I'm sure you believe all the nonsense in your post.

When you’ve lost CNN....

upload_2019-11-14_12-49-40.png

Dumbfuck, I was talking about the treaty. It matters not what Trump wanted investigated, he was not authorized to use that treaty for any purpose.
Let me refresh your feeble memory about exactly what you said:

Trump's not authorized by that treaty to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate a political rival.

You are now claiming you were not talking about Biden, so who were you referencing?

Watch this..................
And it still doesn't matter what Trump asked to be investigated since he is not authorized by the treaty to invoke it. Something you don't know because you either didn't read the treaty or you're simply not intelligent enough to understand it.
Once again I will ask...........and you will dodge.............show me the part of the treaty that says corruption can't be looked into if your name is Biden.

While you are doing that, explain which political rival you were referencing if it wasn't Biden.

It sure is fun painting you into a corner. (this is where you claim I didn't paint you into a corner in a feeble attempt to ignore the two challenges in this post)
And I will tell you again, the treaty was not about Biden, try as hard as you wish to make it about him. The treaty is about Trump, who again, was not authorized to use it.

That's now twice you've asked that and twice I gave you an answer you don't like. If you keep asking you will keep getting the same answer; and you know what repeating yourself but expecting a different response symptomatic of, right? :badgrin:
Since you can't back up that claim, dumbfuck...... link us up to the part of the treaty that says the President can't use it.
Dumbfuck...

Irrelevant drivel.

I'm sure you believe all the nonsense in your post.
it is all fact. let me know what wasn't factual

Irrelevant drivel.

Too bad there is no evidence to support those allegations.

Pure opinion, dumbass.

Are you talking about the 4 meetings with Zelenski where he never said anything about aid being held up, or pressure from Trump?

He's too busy grabbing himself.

Why are you projecting, Fawn? LOL
Sadly, I know you are but what am I, truly is the extent of your intellect .

Ha, you responded. Poke successful. I knew what QE was/is and you didn't. You're dumb.
LOL

Spits the idiot troll who thinks Trump was elected in 2015. :eusa_doh:

LMAO!!! Keep telling yourself that. What is QE? Duh...is it lowering of interest rates? Duh....LMAO!!!
Presidential elections are every 4 years. Who do you think you voted for last week? :badgrin:

Let me refresh your feeble memory about exactly what you said:

You are now claiming you were not talking about Biden, so who were you referencing?

Watch this..................
And it still doesn't matter what Trump asked to be investigated since he is not authorized by the treaty to invoke it. Something you don't know because you either didn't read the treaty or you're simply not intelligent enough to understand it.
Once again I will ask...........and you will dodge.............show me the part of the treaty that says corruption can't be looked into if your name is Biden.

While you are doing that, explain which political rival you were referencing if it wasn't Biden.

It sure is fun painting you into a corner. (this is where you claim I didn't paint you into a corner in a feeble attempt to ignore the two challenges in this post)
And I will tell you again, the treaty was not about Biden, try as hard as you wish to make it about him. The treaty is about Trump, who again, was not authorized to use it.

That's now twice you've asked that and twice I gave you an answer you don't like. If you keep asking you will keep getting the same answer; and you know what repeating yourself but expecting a different response symptomatic of, right? :badgrin:
Since you can't back up that claim, dumbfuck...... link us up to the part of the treaty that says the President can't use it.
Dumbfuck...

Nowhere in there does it say the President can't use it. In fact, it never even mentions the President, dumbfuck.

Try again, dumbfuck.

You lose again, dumbfuck.

What difference would it make?

None

Now you're just kidding yourself.
No.

If Trumpybear knew there was an open investigation into Good Ol'Joe he would turn him into Hillary the horrible in a heartbeat.
Sorry... but I don't speak bubble head lib-slang... I have no idea who Trumpybear is.
I bet you have one...
I bet you have your butt buddies shaft swallowed half way down your throat.

Forum List

Back