Saw what? Dope? Would you say that to my face? No. Keep it civil, prancing Nancy boy.

I would indeed.
Now speak to the substance of my post, dope.

If you're not too upset from my affront that is, pussy.

LOL

You took the bait. Little keyboard warrior. Poke successful. Poor little prancing nancy boy, still upset over 2016.

Bait?
You responded to my post, dope.

Still upset?
I responded to trigger you. Poke successful. Plus I know in real life you’re a pussy and would cower in front of me. So this is fun.
Admitted trolling. Thanks, loser.
way to step out!!! they say that's the first step in many.

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes did not hold anything back and slammed Democrats for damaging the country. He also went after the media and again called on Hunter Biden to testify about allegations of corruption in Ukraine.

Devin Nunes Devastates Schiff, Democrats With Fiery Opening Statement

Nunes did spew forth his usual collection of lies and conspiracy theory bullshit.
That boy is getting fat. Goes with his head.

Yes. With testimony from Trump's own appointees. :cuckoo:
Who heard it 2nd and 3rd hand...

Who saw the results of it first hand trough their real time interactions with members of the ukranian govt, dope.
They aren't witnesses to the call, moron.

We know this. Now what's your point?

Are you asserting that they had no first hand knowledge of how this policy was playing out on the Ukrainian side?
Firsthand is one word. LMAO. You’re so stupid and a pussy. Biden is corrupt and Trump wants to know what happened with the Nepotism gig and firing of the prosecutor

And?
The substance?
Nothing?

Let's try again.

Are you asserting that they had no first hand knowledge of how this policy was playing out on the Ukrainian side?

Another wasted day the swamp democrat leaders carry on this impeachment charade. All taken advantage of by the hard working tax payer expense.

Still sworn testimony, dope.
Opinions are not admissible in court unless it's from an expert witness.
Call it what you will, dope.
It's still sworn, first hand testimony. If this is the extent of your defense. You've already lost.
Bullshit. They had ZERO first hand testimony. None.

Well, except for the hours where they outlined their direct interactions with Ukrainian officials in real time while this was all transpiring, of course.
what about it? it was their job, you obviously didn't hear the answers to Jim Jordan's questions. too fking funny. little mthr fkr you are.

It's first hand testimony, dope.

Who heard it 2nd and 3rd hand...

Who saw the results of it first hand trough their real time interactions with members of the ukranian govt, dope.

Firsthand is one word. LMAO. You’re so stupid and a pussy. Biden is corrupt and Trump wants to know what happened with the Nepotism gig and firing of the prosecutor

And?
The substance?
Nothing?

Let's try again.

Trying VERY hard to sound as though he has a point that's relevant to anything, but same as Adam ScHITt, is FAILING, MISERABLY... ^^^

Another wasted day the swamp democrat leaders carry on this impeachment charade. All taken advantage of by the hard working tax payer expense.
The important thing is, yesterday was the BIG DAY, the STAR WITNESSES, the day that they were SUPPOSED to GET TRUMP, but it fizzled like a melting lollipop.

So today, not only is no one covering this FARCE, no one wants to WATCH IT.

It's OVER. The dems blew their wad and it's OVER.

Now comes the IG report, and the demtrash have a RUDE AWAKENING coming.

And?
The substance?
Nothing?

Let's try again.

Trying VERY hard to sound as though he has a point that's relevant to anything, but same as Adam ScHITt, is FAILING, MISERABLY... ^^^

Another that won't engage. Go figure.

I'll give you another chance as well.

And I will tell you again, the treaty was not about Biden, try as hard as you wish to make it about him. The treaty is about Trump, who again, was not authorized to use it.

That's now twice you've asked that and twice I gave you an answer you don't like. If you keep asking you will keep getting the same answer; and you know what repeating yourself but expecting a different response symptomatic of, right? :badgrin:
Since you can't back up that claim, dumbfuck...... link us up to the part of the treaty that says the President can't use it.
Dumbfuck...

Nowhere in there does it say the President can't use it. In fact, it never even mentions the President, dumbfuck.

Try again, dumbfuck.

You lose again, dumbfuck.
LOL

Dumbfuck, what part of, "each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this treaty," is above your single digit IQ?
You claimed it barred the President from using it. You failed to show where it does that, dumbfuck.

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, dumbfuck. :cuckoo:

You must think Trump is the Attorney General and Zelensky is the Prosecutor General. :badgrin:

So even though any criminal or congressional case always starts out with their star witnesses, the Democrats didn't do it this time? You mean they are just warming up??? :laughing0301:

Cases do not always start with star witnesses. Why do you say that? It's not only a false claim, the reverse is often true - the star witness is withheld until the foundation is laid.

No, it's a strategy. If you can cast the most doubt in the minds of people that the subject is guilty, it taints their view of less important following witnesses.

Watch if I'm not correct. Their other witnesses will be weaker and more comical than these two clowns. This is the best they have.

If you think those men were clowns, you're an idiot.

Oh please....when Jordan got done with Taylor, he had the look on his face like he just got busted with somebody else's wife. He looked more confused than a baby at a topless bar.
He was speechless, alright. But not because Jordan was so "astute." Jordan's good at what he does, as the Republican's doberman. I agree. But Jordan is 95% bark and his nips yesterday barely broke skin.
He was speechless because he was trying to stay neutral and non political. I am sure he could have shut down Jordan's yelping about nothing had he wanted to.

Democrats have yet to prove intent. I ll wait patiently.

Trumps demands of Zelensky show intent
Link to his "demand".

Watch this dodge...............

Not only Trump, but the staff Trump told him to deal with

Read my Signature...
Are you really that stupid? Serious question.

"I would like you to do us a favor"

Is a DEMAND in your twisted, demented world?

Please............PLEASE tell us you aren't that stupid. Unless you come to your senses and admit that is in no way a "DEMAND' our only conclusion can be that you are a moron.

Your call...............
And you know Donnie sooo well

Since you can't back up that claim, dumbfuck...... link us up to the part of the treaty that says the President can't use it.
Dumbfuck...

Nowhere in there does it say the President can't use it. In fact, it never even mentions the President, dumbfuck.

Try again, dumbfuck.

LOL

Dumbfuck, what part of, "each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this treaty," is above your single digit IQ?
You claimed it barred the President from using it. You failed to show where it does that, dumbfuck.

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, dumbfuck. :cuckoo:

You must think Trump is the Attorney General and Zelensky is the Prosecutor General. :badgrin:
Another fail by you, dumbfuck.

Where does the treaty say the President can't use it, dumbfuck?

Opinions are not admissible in court unless it's from an expert witness.
Call it what you will, dope.
It's still sworn, first hand testimony. If this is the extent of your defense. You've already lost.
Bullshit. They had ZERO first hand testimony. None.

Well, except for the hours where they outlined their direct interactions with Ukrainian officials in real time while this was all transpiring, of course.
what about it? it was their job, you obviously didn't hear the answers to Jim Jordan's questions. too fking funny. little mthr fkr you are.

It's first hand testimony, dope.
of a job description and nothing about abuse of power or whatever the fk you little fkrs are running around with today.

giphy.gif

Democrats have yet to prove intent. I ll wait patiently.

Trumps demands of Zelensky show intent
Link to his "demand".

Watch this dodge...............

Not only Trump, but the staff Trump told him to deal with

Read my Signature...
Are you really that stupid? Serious question.

"I would like you to do us a favor"

Is a DEMAND in your twisted, demented world?

Please............PLEASE tell us you aren't that stupid. Unless you come to your senses and admit that is in no way a "DEMAND' our only conclusion can be that you are a moron.

Your call...............
And you know Donnie sooo well
I don't need to know him since I can read and comprehend simple English, unlike you.

Trump had a constitutional duty to ask Zelensky about Hunter Biden!

The United States signed an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine in 1998, meaning Bill Clinton's signature is on it. Joe Biden voted for it. Let's remember that according to Article VI, Clause 2 "all treaties...which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land."

(Excerpt) Read more at onenewsnow.com ...
Trump controlled the US Justice Dept for three years and never gave a shit about Hunter Biden

All of a sudden he is spouting conspiracy theories

The previous government was untrustworthy obviously. Remember, Zelensky was just elected President. When did you want Trump to talk to him, before he was elected?
And along comes Trump to save them all. Right Ray?

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes did not hold anything back and slammed Democrats for damaging the country. He also went after the media and again called on Hunter Biden to testify about allegations of corruption in Ukraine.

Devin Nunes Devastates Schiff, Democrats With Fiery Opening Statement

Nunes did spew forth his usual collection of lies and conspiracy theory bullshit.
name one lie.. I'll wait.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back