In a trial, dumbass.

Impeachment is not a trial.

You're just making this stupid shit up as an excuse to expose and kill the whistleblower.
this isn't an impeachment. you got wrong hairball. what's the article of impeachment that trump is charged with?

This is an impeachment inquiry, not an impeachment. So far Trump has not been accused officially - so there is no accuser to face.

When Articles of impeachment are passed by the house, witnesses will be cross examined by the representatives of the President during the Senate trial.
so what are they investigating? what? I know I know you don't know. I know.so in other words a wild goose chase and you're losing.
giphy.gif

Seriously?

Have you had you head stuck up your ass for the past 3 years?

Obviously you have.
My president has been outstanding. and nothing you can do will ever change that fact. You fkin whiner loser.

I don't know who YOUR President is, but President Donald Trump has been obstructing justice and abusing the power of his office plus several additional impeachable offenses for the past 3 years.

I know that you worship him and will never concede that he is anything other than a god, but Americans know that he deserves to be impeached, removed from office, imprisoned and probably hung.

Now you're just kidding yourself.
No.

If Trumpybear knew there was an open investigation into Good Ol'Joe he would turn him into Hillary the horrible in a heartbeat.
Sorry... but I don't speak bubble head lib-slang... I have no idea who Trumpybear is.
I bet you have one...
I bet you have your butt buddies shaft swallowed half way down your throat.
The rumor is your butt buddy has a 7 incher... Oh, OH , SEVEN!

QUOTE="OldLady, post: 23484962, member: 56127"]
Oh please....when Jordan got done with Taylor, he had the look on his face like he just got busted with somebody else's wife. He looked more confused than a baby at a topless bar.
He was speechless, alright. But not because Jordan was so "astute." Jordan's good at what he does, as the Republican's doberman. I agree. But Jordan is 95% bark and his nips yesterday barely broke skin.
He was speechless because he was trying to stay neutral and non political. I am sure he could have shut down Jordan's yelping about nothing had he wanted to.
Didn't he end up breaking into a huge grin at one point?
Yeah, speechless.
and factless.
He was far from factless.
name one then[/QUOTE]
No. You heard the testimony so if you want to lie to yourself, that's not my problem.

Another wasted day the swamp democrat leaders carry on this impeachment charade. All taken advantage of by the hard working tax payer expense.
The important thing is, yesterday was the BIG DAY, the STAR WITNESSES, the day that they were SUPPOSED to GET TRUMP, but it fizzled like a melting lollipop.

So today, not only is no one covering this FARCE, no one wants to WATCH IT.

It's OVER. The dems blew their wad and it's OVER.

Now comes the IG report, and the demtrash have a RUDE AWAKENING coming.
No one is scheduled to testify today. This is just the beginning son.
"Hurry up and wait".....been hearing that since Nov 2016.:21:

this isn't an impeachment. you got wrong hairball. what's the article of impeachment that trump is charged with?

This is an impeachment inquiry, not an impeachment. So far Trump has not been accused officially - so there is no accuser to face.

When Articles of impeachment are passed by the house, witnesses will be cross examined by the representatives of the President during the Senate trial.
so what are they investigating? what? I know I know you don't know. I know.so in other words a wild goose chase and you're losing.
giphy.gif

Seriously?

Obviously you have.
My president has been outstanding. and nothing you can do will ever change that fact. You fkin whiner loser.

I don't know who YOUR President is, but President Donald Trump has been obstructing justice and abusing the power of his office plus several additional impeachable offenses for the past 3 years.

I know that you worship him and will never concede that he is anything other than a god, but Americans know that he deserves to be impeached, removed from office, imprisoned and probably hung.
in your dreams son. in your dreams. I've asked and all of you have failed to deliver on what exactly is abuse of power? He has power, within that power he's allowed to do things, maybe things you don't like, and when you beat him he'll be removed from office. but dude, stop with your inane projections of yourself.

He was speechless, alright. But not because Jordan was so "astute." Jordan's good at what he does, as the Republican's doberman. I agree. But Jordan is 95% bark and his nips yesterday barely broke skin.
He was speechless because he was trying to stay neutral and non political. I am sure he could have shut down Jordan's yelping about nothing had he wanted to.
Yeah, speechless.
and factless.
name one then
No. You heard the testimony so if you want to lie to yourself, that's not my problem.[/QUOTE]
Concession noted.

Yeah, speechless.
and factless.
name one then
No. You heard the testimony so if you want to lie to yourself, that's not my problem.[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

Yeah, speechless.
and factless.
name one then
No. You heard the testimony so if you want to lie to yourself, that's not my problem.
Concession noted.[/QUOTE]
poke them long enough and they eventually admit they got nothing.

giphy.gif

Seriously?

Obviously you have.

Maybe not hung :), but the rest of them for sure.

giphy.gif

Seriously?

Obviously you have.

Maybe not hung :), but the rest of them for sure.
you should avoid the word 'hung' with your picture of ole Malcolm there. Or are you implying something? Freudian slip? you ole kkker you!!

And you know this because you were on the call and took notes...
We know this because of the annotation used. As anyone who reads news outside of the bubble knows. Also, it is explicitly stated in the release itself. And then this was corroborated by impeachment inquiry witnesses.

Again:

As every fiwnctioning adult who reads news from outside the bubble knows.

and factless.
name one then
Concession noted.
poke them long enough and they eventually admit they got nothing.
My refusal to do what you right wing maggots never do is no concession.[/QUOTE]
is my evidence.

Once again I will ask...........and you will dodge.............show me the part of the treaty that says corruption can't be looked into if your name is Biden.

While you are doing that, explain which political rival you were referencing if it wasn't Biden.

It sure is fun painting you into a corner. (this is where you claim I didn't paint you into a corner in a feeble attempt to ignore the two challenges in this post)
And I will tell you again, the treaty was not about Biden, try as hard as you wish to make it about him. The treaty is about Trump, who again, was not authorized to use it.

That's now twice you've asked that and twice I gave you an answer you don't like. If you keep asking you will keep getting the same answer; and you know what repeating yourself but expecting a different response symptomatic of, right? :badgrin:
Since you can't back up that claim, dumbfuck...... link us up to the part of the treaty that says the President can't use it.
Dumbfuck...

Nowhere in there does it say the President can't use it. In fact, it never even mentions the President, dumbfuck.

Try again, dumbfuck.

You lose again, dumbfuck.
LOL

Dumbfuck, what part of, "each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this treaty," is above your single digit IQ?
Where does it say the president can't simply make a personal request?

Another wasted day the swamp democrat leaders carry on this impeachment charade. All taken advantage of by the hard working tax payer expense.
The important thing is, yesterday was the BIG DAY, the STAR WITNESSES, the day that they were SUPPOSED to GET TRUMP, but it fizzled like a melting lollipop.

So today, not only is no one covering this FARCE, no one wants to WATCH IT.

It's OVER. The dems blew their wad and it's OVER.

Now comes the IG report, and the demtrash have a RUDE AWAKENING coming.
No one is scheduled to testify today. This is just the beginning son.
"Hurry up and wait".....been hearing that since Nov 2016.:21:
And Trump has been obstructing to save his ass since 2017.

Forum List

Back