No such crime.
Lying fucking moron...
Article II
ARTICLE II, ABUSE OF POWER. (Approved 28-10)

Using the powers of the office of President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States, and to the best of his ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has repeatedly engaged in conduct violating the constitutional rights of citizens, impairing the due and proper administration of justice in the conduct of lawful inquiries, of contravening the law of governing agencies of the executive branch and the purposes of these agencies.​
D. Article IV--Abuse of Power

Article IV - 1
1. The President abused his power by refusing and failing to respond to certain written requests for admission and willfully made perjurious, false, and misleading sworn statements in response to certain written requests for admission propounded to him by the Committee​
Quote the statute titled "Abuse of power." The fact that a bunch of Dims made up a crime means nothing.
There doesn't have to be a statute, ya lying fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

Have you learned nothing at all??

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic, if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role.” ~ Lindsey Graham
Wrong. For something to be a crime, there has to be a statute. Otherwise it's just a whine.

Trump has committed crimes but you don't have to commit a crime to be fired from your job.
Lies

Another wasted day the swamp democrat leaders carry on this impeachment charade. All taken advantage of by the hard working tax payer expense.
The important thing is, yesterday was the BIG DAY, the STAR WITNESSES, the day that they were SUPPOSED to GET TRUMP, but it fizzled like a melting lollipop.

So today, not only is no one covering this FARCE, no one wants to WATCH IT.

It's OVER. The dems blew their wad and it's OVER.

Now comes the IG report, and the demtrash have a RUDE AWAKENING coming.
No one is scheduled to testify today. This is just the beginning son.
"Hurry up and wait".....been hearing that since Nov 2016.:21:
And Trump has been obstructing to save his ass since 2017.
Lies.
telling lies, telling sweet little lies, telling lies, telling telling lies

Another wasted day the swamp democrat leaders carry on this impeachment charade. All taken advantage of by the hard working tax payer expense.
The important thing is, yesterday was the BIG DAY, the STAR WITNESSES, the day that they were SUPPOSED to GET TRUMP, but it fizzled like a melting lollipop.

obstructing what? you never made a claim of the investigation you're after.

Yawn! You know exactly what Trump has done. And what's so pathetic is you don't mind him breaking the law. Now democrats can let this go on and then when a democrat becomes president, they let him/her do what Trump is doing.

Obstructing what? The corrupt democrat coup?
There has been no coup.
Correct, it is a failed coup.
giphy.gif

Pure opinion, dumbass.

Still sworn testimony, dope.
Opinions are not admissible in court unless it's from an expert witness.
Call it what you will, dope.
It's still sworn, first hand testimony. If this is the extent of your defense. You've already lost.
Hearsay is not first hand testimony.

The conversation was about Vindman's testimony. Vindman was on the call, dope.
My understanding was Vindman wasn't on the call.....his twin brother claimed to be.

Thank you! I was about to ask-- -- -- I turned the TV on at 10AM.
  • CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.
So I tried again at 11AM. Still nothing but soap operas and Sesame Street. Guess the networks lost enough revenue for one day. Oh well, yesterday was a screaming yawner anyway. I suppose the remainder will be left for some obscure cable channel now where no one will watch it or care.

Trump was right again. Is it too late to ask for a refund? I figure the democrats are into every taxpaying in this country now for a few bucks. Democrats: consider that my campaign contribution for whatever fuckwit you eventually nominate.

Yawn! You know exactly what Trump has done. And what's so pathetic is you don't mind him breaking the law. Now democrats can let this go on and then when a democrat becomes president, they let him/her do what Trump is doing.
here you go, since you don't know what's actually happening in my country.

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL

Economy
African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New All Time Lows
U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low; Trump Economy adding over 6.4 million jobs
US Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Wages increased 3.2 percent
Record 157,005,000 Employed; 19th Record of Trump Era

Government

Trump signs executive order protecting Medicare
Trump Signs Bill Protecting Disability Payments for Veterans Who Declare Bankruptcy
Trump signs 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law
Trump signs bill to fund Autism CARES Act
Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ and becomes first sitting US President to enter North Korea

National Security

Executive Order on Modernizing Sanctions to Combat Terrorism
Orders Additional Measures to Enhance Border Security
The United States has Liberated All ISIS-Controlled Territory
Trump signs order directing an increase in Cyber Security
Combating High Nonimmigrant Overstay Rates
ICE arrests 364 criminal aliens and immigration violators in enforcement surge
US signs proclamation against Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting

You may ask yourself, self, what am I doing here.

• CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.
So I tried again at 11AM. Still nothing but soap operas and Sesame Street. Guess the networks lost enough revenue for one day. Oh well, yesterday was a screaming yawner anyway. I suppose the remainder will be left for some obscure cable channel now where no one will watch it or care.

Trump was right again. Is it too late to ask for a refund? I figure the democrats are into every taxpaying in this country now for a few bucks. Democrats: consider that my campaign contribution for whatever fuckwit you eventually nominate.

Nobody is scheduled to testify today.

Over 6 Million Americans Have Dropped Off Food Stamps Since Trump Took Office

Roughly 6.2 million people have dropped off food stamps since President Donald Trump’s first month in office.

Data from the USDA shows 6,268,285 individuals have left the food stamp program since Trump took office.

In February 2017, the first month after Trump took office, 42,297,791 persons were participating in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. As of June 2019, 36,029,506 persons were participating in the program. (RELATED: Two Million Americans Got Off Food Stamps In Trump’s First Year)

Economy
U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low; Trump Economy adding over 6.4 million jobs

Government

Trump Signs Bill Protecting Disability Payments for Veterans Who Declare Bankruptcy
Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ and becomes first sitting US President to enter North Korea

National Security

I know exactly what's happening in this country. I don't live In your alternative facts America.

• CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.

Nobody is scheduled to testify today.
nobody testified yesterday.

Bill Taylor: "What I Can Do Here For You Today Is Tell You What I Heard From People".....ROTFLMFAO.....HEARD FROM OTHERS!!!!!

U.S. diplomat Bill Taylor told Democratic counsel at Wednesday's impeachment inquiry hearing that he can "tell you what I heard from people" when asked about the quid pro quo between President Trump and the Ukrainian president.

COUNSEL DANIEL GOLDMAN: Now, during this early period in September, we talked a little bit about the fact that you continually heard that the president was repeatedly saying that there was no quid pro quo. Is that right?

TAYLOR: That's correct.

GOLDMAN: And he--he still says that repeatedly today, but regardless of what you call it, whether it's a quid pro quo, bribery, extortion, abuse of power of the office of the presidency, the fact of the matter as you understood it is that security assistance and the White House meeting were not going to be provided unless Ukraine initiated these two investigations that would benefit Donald Trump's reelection. Is that what you understood the facts to be?

TAYLOR: Mr. Goldman, what--what I can do here for you today is tell you what I heard from people

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com .

And I will tell you again, the treaty was not about Biden, try as hard as you wish to make it about him. The treaty is about Trump, who again, was not authorized to use it.

That's now twice you've asked that and twice I gave you an answer you don't like. If you keep asking you will keep getting the same answer; and you know what repeating yourself but expecting a different response symptomatic of, right? :badgrin:
Since you can't back up that claim, dumbfuck...... link us up to the part of the treaty that says the President can't use it.
Dumbfuck...

Nowhere in there does it say the President can't use it. In fact, it never even mentions the President, dumbfuck.

Try again, dumbfuck.

You lose again, dumbfuck.
LOL

Dumbfuck, what part of, "each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this treaty," is above your single digit IQ?
Where does it say the president can't simply make a personal request?

IT AMAZES ME HOW ON THE ONE HAND, Leftards dance around the laws for Hillary and Obumma seeking excuses for rationalizing their not applying, then without blinking rationalize guilt and persecution for Trump crimes that do not exist in any law book for violations dreamed up in their minds!

And yet next year when they lose, they will be shocked and blame it all on corruption and foreign meddling again! :auiqs.jpg:

The Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty with Ukraine specifies that the designated officials of the two nations are the US Attorney General and the Ukraine Minister of Justice, (3.1.d.). The treaty binds those two offices--and so the usual rules in both nations, regarding those offices: In the Treaty. So from the New York Times, about the phone--Barbarous Anti-American sentiment is apparently what the White House has documented.

"A Justice Department official said that Mr. Barr had no knowledge of the call until the director of national intelligence and the intelligence community’s inspector general sent the department the whistle-blower’s criminal referral late last month, and that Mr. Trump has not spoken with the attorney general “about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son.”

Political interference is not considered cause, stated in the Treaty provisions.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Red-Hatter waving takes on a new appearance. "Banzai! Surprise!" Attack on the USA apparently is supported--or on Ukraine, or Crimea!)

Attachments

• alex-ape.jpg
    alex-ape.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 12
Over 6 Million Americans Have Dropped Off Food Stamps Since Trump Took Office

Roughly 6.2 million people have dropped off food stamps since President Donald Trump’s first month in office.

Data from the USDA shows 6,268,285 individuals have left the food stamp program since Trump took office.

In February 2017, the first month after Trump took office, 42,297,791 persons were participating in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. As of June 2019, 36,029,506 persons were participating in the program. (RELATED: Two Million Americans Got Off Food Stamps In Trump’s First Year)

The daily caller?

I get more accurate news from the onion.

Economy

Government

National Security

I know exactly what's happening in this country. I don't live In your alternative facts America.
sure you do. that's why you're so confused, no one testified yesterday.

Forum List

Back