And I will tell you again, the treaty was not about Biden, try as hard as you wish to make it about him. The treaty is about Trump, who again, was not authorized to use it.

That's now twice you've asked that and twice I gave you an answer you don't like. If you keep asking you will keep getting the same answer; and you know what repeating yourself but expecting a different response symptomatic of, right? :badgrin:
Since you can't back up that claim, dumbfuck...... link us up to the part of the treaty that says the President can't use it.
Dumbfuck...

Nowhere in there does it say the President can't use it. In fact, it never even mentions the President, dumbfuck.

Try again, dumbfuck.

You lose again, dumbfuck.
LOL

Dumbfuck, what part of, "each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this treaty," is above your single digit IQ?
Where does it say the president can't simply make a personal request?
When the request is (1) asking a foreign country for assistance in his campaign (you'd think he would have learned....) and (2) he is withholding funds already approved by the Congress in order to force that country to assist.
I could simply make a personal request that you shoot someone for me, and you know what would happen? I'd end up in jail.

Since you can't back up that claim, dumbfuck...... link us up to the part of the treaty that says the President can't use it.
Dumbfuck...

Nowhere in there does it say the President can't use it. In fact, it never even mentions the President, dumbfuck.

Try again, dumbfuck.

LOL

Dumbfuck, what part of, "each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this treaty," is above your single digit IQ?

IT AMAZES ME HOW ON THE ONE HAND, Leftards dance around the laws for Hillary and Obumma seeking excuses for rationalizing their not applying, then without blinking rationalize guilt and persecution for Trump crimes that do not exist in any law book for violations dreamed up in their minds!

And yet next year when they lose, they will be shocked and blame it all on corruption and foreign meddling again! :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody has done that. You don't get to make shit up then claim it's real.

Another wasted day the swamp democrat leaders carry on this impeachment charade. All taken advantage of by the hard working tax payer expense.
The important thing is, yesterday was the BIG DAY, the STAR WITNESSES, the day that they were SUPPOSED to GET TRUMP, but it fizzled like a melting lollipop.
So today, not only is no one covering this FARCE, no one wants to WATCH IT.
It's OVER. The dems blew their wad and it's OVER.
Now comes the IG report, and the demtrash have a RUDE AWAKENING coming.

Thank you! I was about to ask-- -- -- I turned the TV on at 10AM.
  • CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.
So I tried again at 11AM. Still nothing but soap operas and Sesame Street. Guess the networks lost enough revenue for one day. Oh well, yesterday was a screaming yawner anyway. I suppose the remainder will be left for some obscure cable channel now where no one will watch it or care.

Trump was right again. Is it too late to ask for a refund? I figure the democrats are into every taxpaying in this country now for a few bucks. Democrats: consider that my campaign contribution for whatever fuckwit you eventually nominate.
Try at 6 p.m. That's when the NEWS comes on.

And Trump has been obstructing to save his ass since 2017.
obstructing what? you never made a claim of the investigation you're after.

Yawn! You know exactly what Trump has done. And what's so pathetic is you don't mind him breaking the law. Now democrats can let this go on and then when a democrat becomes president, they let him/her do what Trump is doing.
here you go, since you don't know what's actually happening in my country.

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL

Economy
African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New All Time Lows
U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low; Trump Economy adding over 6.4 million jobs
US Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Wages increased 3.2 percent
Record 157,005,000 Employed; 19th Record of Trump Era

Government

Trump signs executive order protecting Medicare
Trump Signs Bill Protecting Disability Payments for Veterans Who Declare Bankruptcy
Trump signs 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law
Trump signs bill to fund Autism CARES Act
Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ and becomes first sitting US President to enter North Korea

National Security

Executive Order on Modernizing Sanctions to Combat Terrorism
Orders Additional Measures to Enhance Border Security
The United States has Liberated All ISIS-Controlled Territory
Trump signs order directing an increase in Cyber Security
Combating High Nonimmigrant Overstay Rates
ICE arrests 364 criminal aliens and immigration violators in enforcement surge
US signs proclamation against Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting

You may ask yourself, self, what am I doing here.
I know exactly what's happening in this country. I don't live In your alternative facts America.
sure you do. that's why you're so confused, no one testified yesterday.

Of course not. Do you bet on centaur races too?

Another wasted day the swamp democrat leaders carry on this impeachment charade. All taken advantage of by the hard working tax payer expense.
The important thing is, yesterday was the BIG DAY, the STAR WITNESSES, the day that they were SUPPOSED to GET TRUMP, but it fizzled like a melting lollipop.

• CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.
So I tried again at 11AM. Still nothing but soap operas and Sesame Street. Guess the networks lost enough revenue for one day. Oh well, yesterday was a screaming yawner anyway. I suppose the remainder will be left for some obscure cable channel now where no one will watch it or care.

Trump was right again. Is it too late to ask for a refund? I figure the democrats are into every taxpaying in this country now for a few bucks. Democrats: consider that my campaign contribution for whatever fuckwit you eventually nominate.

I see you're fine being TOLD what to think by propagandists. I prefer getting my info first hand.

Wake me when Trump has been told to vacate the Oval Office or when Barr and Nunes begin calling Schiff and the Bidens to the witness stand.

• CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.

There are no testimonies scheduled today.

Dumbfuck...

Try again, dumbfuck.

LOL

In the constitution and federal election laws. Because this was not a personal request. He was not holding back personal money from the Ukraine.

Nope.

obstructing what? you never made a claim of the investigation you're after.

Yawn! You know exactly what Trump has done. And what's so pathetic is you don't mind him breaking the law. Now democrats can let this go on and then when a democrat becomes president, they let him/her do what Trump is doing.

Economy
U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low; Trump Economy adding over 6.4 million jobs

Government

Trump Signs Bill Protecting Disability Payments for Veterans Who Declare Bankruptcy
Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ and becomes first sitting US President to enter North Korea

National Security

I know exactly what's happening in this country. I don't live In your alternative facts America.

I bet on sure things. Trump was a sure thing. And I bet on him and won. how fking sweet huh?

No such crime.
Lying fucking moron...
Article II
ARTICLE II, ABUSE OF POWER. (Approved 28-10)

Using the powers of the office of President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States, and to the best of his ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has repeatedly engaged in conduct violating the constitutional rights of citizens, impairing the due and proper administration of justice in the conduct of lawful inquiries, of contravening the law of governing agencies of the executive branch and the purposes of these agencies.​
D. Article IV--Abuse of Power

Article IV - 1
1. The President abused his power by refusing and failing to respond to certain written requests for admission and willfully made perjurious, false, and misleading sworn statements in response to certain written requests for admission propounded to him by the Committee​
Quote the statute titled "Abuse of power." The fact that a bunch of Dims made up a crime means nothing.
There doesn't have to be a statute, ya lying fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

Have you learned nothing at all??

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic, if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role.” ~ Lindsey Graham
Wrong. For something to be a crime, there has to be a statute. Otherwise it's just a whine.

Trump has committed crimes but you don't have to commit a crime to be fired from your job.
The Constitution says "high crimes and misdemeanors," not "if the Dims have a hissy fit."

• CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.

I see you're fine being TOLD what to think by propagandists. I prefer getting my info first hand.

Wake me when Trump has been told to vacate the Oval Office or when Barr and Nunes begin calling Schiff and the Bidens to the witness stand.

Everything you get is propaganda. That's why you're talking about Schiff and the Bidens testifying.

• CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.

there you go.

Again, unless intent can be proven there can be no impeachment. This is a waste of a thread.
Intent seems obvious
Actions show intent

Intent to investigate 2016 or impact 2020? Prove the intent was to impact 2020. I'll wait patiently. Intent HAS NOT been proven. Debate me honestly on this don't give me a smiley emoji and run away like you usually do.

Both are actions to improve Trumps chances in 2020 and are based primarily on conspiracy theories

Trump: I hear the missing servers from 2016 have magically appeared in Ukraine. You need to investigate that
/----/
Trump seizes on diplomats' inability to cite an impeachable offense at hearing
".@RepRatcliffe asked the two ‘star’ witnesses, ‘where is the impeachable event in that call?’ Both stared straight ahead with a blank look on their face, remained silent, & were unable to answer the question,” Trump tweeted Thursday morning. “That would be the end of a case run by normal people! - but not Shifty!”
Well, they had just spent three solid hours explaining the answer to that question. How moronic a question is that?
/——/ They can’t name one thing, otherswise the LSM would be blasting it non stop.

• CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.

Everything you get is propaganda. That's why you're talking about Schiff and the Bidens testifying.
giphy.gif

Economy

Government

National Security

I bet on sure things. Trump was a sure thing. And I bet on him and won. how fking sweet huh?

So not only do you bet on centaur races, you bet on unicorns. Trump is president by fluke, so you didn't bet on a sure thing. It's apparent why you voted for Trump.

So not only do you bet on centaur races, you bet on unicorns. Trump is president by fluke, so you didn't bet on a sure thing. It's apparent why you voted for Trump.
I bet on trump cause he was a sure thing. And he won because your side put up a criminal.

• CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.

Right? He was talking about commentary.

• CBS nothing.
  • ABC nothing.
  • NBC nothing.
  • PBS nothing.
  • FOX nothing.

Right? He was talking about commentary.
there wasn't any testimony yesterday.

Dumbfuck...

Try again, dumbfuck.

LOL

When the request is (1) asking a foreign country for assistance in his campaign (you'd think he would have learned....) and (2) he is withholding funds already approved by the Congress in order to force that country to assist.
I could simply make a personal request that you shoot someone for me, and you know what would happen? I'd end up in jail.
You're spouting Dim talking points that have been debunked 1000 times.

Forum List

Back