Ramon, since you're dumb. Read this:

“Mr. Jordan, it’s certainly accurate on the first two meetings, because to my knowledge the Ukrainians were not aware of the hold on assistance until the 29th of August,” Taylor responded. “The third meeting that you mentioned, with Senator Murphy and Senator Johnston, there was discussion of security assistance but … but, uh, there was not a discussion of linkage.”

Not even Joaquin Miller's real name was Joaquin Miller. He was an American, born to German immigrant parents. You should attempt your feeble nitwitticisms by call me Fritz or Heinrich, but whatever helps you.
Oh I know. If he were truly Latino I would not be mocking the name as it would be racist. Thanks for playing, Rodrigo.

Good! Now, who told you Taylor is the "star" witness/

Jim Jordan and the rest of the political pundits, Javier. Did you miss that part?

.@Jim_Jordan: You didn’t listen in on President Trump & Zelensky’s call?

Taylor: I did not.

Jordan: You’ve never talked with Chief of Staff Mulvaney?

Taylor: I never did.

Jordan: You’ve never met the President?

Taylor: That’s correct.

Jordan: And you’re their star witness.

You're taking Jordan's word for it? That's pretty stupid. Absent those witnesses Trump is blocking from testifying, the star witness will be the guy who texted this:

[8/9/19, 5:35:53 PM] Gordon Sondland: Morrison ready to get dates as soon as Yermak confirms.

[8/9/19, 5:46:21 PM] Kurt Volker: Excellent!! How did you sway him? :)

[8/9/19, 5:47:34 PM] Gordon Sondland: Not sure i did. I think potus really wants the deliverable

[8/9/19, 5:48:00 PM] Kurt Volker: But does he know that?

[8/9/19, 5:48:09 PM] Gordon Sondland: Yep

Or maybe the guy who texted this:

[7/25/19, 8:36:45 AM] Kurt Volker: Good lunch - thanks. Heard from White House—assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / “get to the bottom of what happened” in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington. Good luck! See you tomorrow- kurt (on the morning of the infamous phone call)

Investigating crime is legitimate. Investigating crime for personal gain is not. Enrique, obviously the Ukraine was corrupt and that board seat for Hunter is part of the proof. You agree, Julio, that he was not qualified and only got the gig because of daddy. Corruption 101.

“Mr. Jordan, it’s certainly accurate on the first two meetings, because to my knowledge the Ukrainians were not aware of the hold on assistance until the 29th of August,” Taylor responded. “The third meeting that you mentioned, with Senator Murphy and Senator Johnston, there was discussion of security assistance but … but, uh, there was not a discussion of linkage.”

Not even Joaquin Miller's real name was Joaquin Miller. He was an American, born to German immigrant parents. You should attempt your feeble nitwitticisms by call me Fritz or Heinrich, but whatever helps you.
Oh I know. If he were truly Latino I would not be mocking the name as it would be racist. Thanks for playing, Rodrigo.

Jim Jordan and the rest of the political pundits, Javier. Did you miss that part?

You're taking Jordan's word for it? That's pretty stupid. Absent those witnesses Trump is blocking from testifying, the star witness will be the guy who texted this:

[8/9/19, 5:35:53 PM] Gordon Sondland: Morrison ready to get dates as soon as Yermak confirms.

[8/9/19, 5:47:34 PM] Gordon Sondland: Not sure i did. I think potus really wants the deliverable

[7/25/19, 8:36:45 AM] Kurt Volker: Good lunch - thanks. Heard from White House—assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / “get to the bottom of what happened” in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington. Good luck! See you tomorrow- kurt (on the morning of the infamous phone call)

Investigating crime is legitimate. Investigating crime for personal gain is not. Enrique, obviously the Ukraine was corrupt and that board seat for Hunter is part of the proof. You agree, Julio, that he was not qualified and only got the gig because of daddy. Corruption 101.

About that "deliverable"?

Crickets? No way.

The "server". MoG, are we supposed to treat that childish fantasy as legitimate? There were actually 140 servers involved, and mirroring or imaging a server tells you everything that server has to tell. There's no DNA clinging to the drives.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The only reason they're calling for the president to testify is to harass him. The focus should be on the opinions filed in the complaints anyway, not an attempt to get the president or cabinet members under oath.

Democrats need a valid complaint to an actual crime before we get to that point. They have neither.

Clinton testified under oath
Why won’t Trump?
He's too busy grabbing himself.

Why are you projecting, Fawn? LOL
Sadly, I know you are but what am I, truly is the extent of your intellect .

Ha, you responded. Poke successful. I knew what QE was/is and you didn't. You're dumb.
LOL

Spits the idiot troll who thinks Trump was elected in 2015. :eusa_doh:

Crickets? No way.

Really wants. My kids really want another dog. There was no linkage though. Wants and must have are disparate, Alfredo.

Crickets? No way.

Really wants. My kids really want another dog. There was no linkage though. Wants and must have are disparate, Alfredo.

You were better off with crickets.

Clinton testified under oath
Why won’t Trump?
He's too busy grabbing himself.

Why are you projecting, Fawn? LOL
Sadly, I know you are but what am I, truly is the extent of your intellect .

Ha, you responded. Poke successful. I knew what QE was/is and you didn't. You're dumb.
LOL

Spits the idiot troll who thinks Trump was elected in 2015. :eusa_doh:

LMAO!!! Keep telling yourself that. What is QE? Duh...is it lowering of interest rates? Duh....LMAO!!!

When Schiff-for-Brains stops blocking witnesses and documents..
Not going to work arbuckle. Witnesses that have nothing to do with the act don't need to testify. We don't need to hear from Strzok and Page. We don't need to hear Hunter Biden. We don't need to hear the whistleblower since we now have corroborating testimonies. We do need to hear from all who were directly on the call.

No, you do need to hear from the whistleblower because his intent needs to be determined. You need to hear from the whistleblower to find out who created the letter to Congress since it's clear it was written by an attorney, or more likely, Schiff Face. We need to hear the whistleblower testify under oath to Congress, that Schiff Face never met him, nor discussed this situation before it became public as Schiff Face claims.

Schiff Face is hiding this guy so he can't tell us the real story of how this happened. So don't say the whistleblower is irrelevant in this case. We need him to prove this was a staged coupe right from the beginning. Although Democrats are not real Americans, we real Americans have lived by the law that states the accused has the right to face his accuser in the court of law.

Bullshit. The Whistleblower told the truth as evident from the released summary of that call.

The beginning? The beginning was when Trump tried to extort the Ukraine for political gain.
What whistle blower? Nobody has seen any whistle blower.

You must be talking about the little deep state, obama holdover, pajama boi, that Adam ScHITt and his staff lined up as COUP PLAN C to LIE.

How stupid are you people? Are you really too stupid to see the truth, or are you as big a liars as the rest of the democrat trash?
Adumb Schifferbrains says we will hear from the Gossipblower "very soon".

Skip to 4:10

Oops, my bad................that was before Schifferbrains was caught conspiring with the Gossipblower before the Gossipblower filed his complaint. Now the dude is harder to find than Amelia Earhart.

We heard 2 whistleblowers yesterday. We will hear another one tomorrow.

Crickets? No way.

Their star witness said there was no linkage and the deliverable is data on Biden and what looks like to any logical person a blatant case of nepotism. I do not see anything wrong with that. Why do you?

Let me ask you this, Federico, if Trump is impeached and jailed would you still want to know how Hunter Biden got that gig or would you not care?

Not going to work arbuckle. Witnesses that have nothing to do with the act don't need to testify. We don't need to hear from Strzok and Page. We don't need to hear Hunter Biden. We don't need to hear the whistleblower since we now have corroborating testimonies. We do need to hear from all who were directly on the call.

No, you do need to hear from the whistleblower because his intent needs to be determined. You need to hear from the whistleblower to find out who created the letter to Congress since it's clear it was written by an attorney, or more likely, Schiff Face. We need to hear the whistleblower testify under oath to Congress, that Schiff Face never met him, nor discussed this situation before it became public as Schiff Face claims.

Schiff Face is hiding this guy so he can't tell us the real story of how this happened. So don't say the whistleblower is irrelevant in this case. We need him to prove this was a staged coupe right from the beginning. Although Democrats are not real Americans, we real Americans have lived by the law that states the accused has the right to face his accuser in the court of law.

Bullshit. The Whistleblower told the truth as evident from the released summary of that call.

The beginning? The beginning was when Trump tried to extort the Ukraine for political gain.

You must be talking about the little deep state, obama holdover, pajama boi, that Adam ScHITt and his staff lined up as COUP PLAN C to LIE.

How stupid are you people? Are you really too stupid to see the truth, or are you as big a liars as the rest of the democrat trash?

Oops, my bad................that was before Schifferbrains was caught conspiring with the Gossipblower before the Gossipblower filed his complaint. Now the dude is harder to find than Amelia Earhart.

Who's "we?"

I didn't hear any whistle blower. I haven't heard any whistle blower from the start of COUP PART III. All I've heard is a bunch of TRIGGERED DEEP STATE LEFTISTS that are BUTT HURT about the President doing his JOB on his own without ASKING THEM what he should do, so they're making up BULL SHIT about, they heard so and so tell so and so that they heard so and so say they over heard so and so talking about so and so with so and so. Well... sorry, but... that's not whistle blowing, it's not hearsay either, it's not even gossip, that's PURE BULL SHIT.

So LA DI FRICKIN' DA... THAT SONG AND DANCE DOESN'T MEAN JACK SHIT, and there's CERTAINLY NO FUCKING CRIME.

I'd HATE to be one of YOU BRAIN WASHED little BUBBLE HEADS, because the President DID NOTHING WRONG, and he will NOT be removed from OFFICE, and you POOR, POOR little TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKES are going to have to find a way to DEAL WITH IT.

MORONS... democrats are the party of TRASH...

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter if there was. As Professor Dershowitz pointed out, there is no law against quid pro quo's in the statute. He looked up, down and sideways. Couldn't find one.
So extortion is legal. Who knew?

If you call that extortion, then what Biden did was worse, since what he did is what the commies are accusing Trump of doing.
What Biden said was fully approved by Obama and both House and Congress. It was not to get them to spew BS so Clinton could win. Just so we know more facts here.
Discussion of mod actions edited
Really? When did Obama approve it? When did both houses of Congress approve it?

it was a joint effort between the US & other nations. biden, along with other american officials were our point men & did not go rogue on this.

What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor
Your article is behind a paywall.

I watched quite a bit of it and heard nothing but hearsay. Hearsay isn't even legal in a court of law.

All the Dems are doing is paving the way for a Trump win in 2020. What a pack of imbeciles.

Go Dems
Then you don't mind if Trump stops blocking witnesses and documents.
When Schiff-for-Brains stops blocking witnesses and documents..

And yet nobody from the left can point to any direct quote from Trump that supports their claim he was extorting or using a quid pro quo to get an investigation on Biden. We keep asking you to show us, but nobody has any evidence to support their point in the transcript.

Nazi Pelousy is on TV right now saying this farce isn't about politics, it's about Patriotism. Even did it with a straight face...........has to be all the botox.
I now trhis is a shocker to you Trumpettes. But the loyalty it to country & not Trump.

It is the duty of Congress to impeach a piece of shit like Trump that violated the law.

Violated what law? Statue please.

Trump isn't corrupt stop lying. The only real corruption to emerge from this mess is the Biden's corruption.

Using foreign aid to extort for political gain is corruption.
You just described what Biden did.
What political gain?????
Keeping his job. If it was exposed that he used his position as VP to get his crackhead son, who had zero experience in oil and gas, and zero experience in Ukraine, a no-show position based solely on his last name on the Board of Directors of a Ukranian oil and gas company, Biden would have been toast.
More blatant lies

There is ZERO evidence of Biden soliciting a job for his son

Wow. Guess you missed Biden and his big mouth on national television. He bragged about getting that prosecutor fired.

A prosecutor who was investigating that company. A company who then gave Biden a job at 50 thousand a month in a field he knows nothing about.

If you call that ZERO evidence then your a stupid as I think you are.

Crickets? No way.

Their star witness said there was no linkage and the deliverable is data on Biden and what looks like to any logical person a blatant case of nepotism. I do not see anything wrong with that. Why do you?

Let me ask you this, Federico, if Trump is impeached and jailed would you still want to know how Hunter Biden got that gig or would you not care?

That's a false statement - the deliverable was for a public statement by Ukraine's prez that Biden was under investigation.

Hunter Biden should not have sought or accepted that job. It was nepotistic corruption. It shouldn't have happened. Joe Biden was running his mouth, trying to puff himself up in the foreign policy arena, by claiming toughness in getting rid of the Ukranian prosecutor, when he was just the errand boy for people holding the reins. It was his bad, and it opened him to the false narrative you folks are pushing. There has been no evidence offered that Hunter Biden was under investigation at any time in Ukraine. I know he got the job because of his name.

That said, the deliverable Trump wanted was completely corrupt and unrelated to any facts on the ground. The 2016 Crowdstrike question is a disinformation campaign with multiple targets, 2020 voters included.

The table-setter you and your leg-humping buddy, Jim Jordan, insist is the star witness, is an honest man who testified honestly that he didn't discuss security assistance in his first two meetings with Zelensky (I think on July 26 and 27) and when it was subsequently discussed with others present, no linkage was made. As an adult, do you find that suspicious or completely normal?

Using foreign aid to extort for political gain is corruption.
You just described what Biden did.
What political gain?????
Keeping his job. If it was exposed that he used his position as VP to get his crackhead son, who had zero experience in oil and gas, and zero experience in Ukraine, a no-show position based solely on his last name on the Board of Directors of a Ukranian oil and gas company, Biden would have been toast.
More blatant lies

There is ZERO evidence of Biden soliciting a job for his son

Wow. Guess you missed Biden and his big mouth on national television. He bragged about getting that prosecutor fired.

A prosecutor who was investigating that company. A company who then gave Biden a job at 50 thousand a month in a field he knows nothing about.

If you call that ZERO evidence then your a stupid as I think you are.

And let's not forget the email they dug up where Burisma used Hunter's name to try and gain favor enough to setup a meeting with the State department.

Nope. You heard 2 guys who didn't have first hand knowledge of anything, and have never even met Trump.

Crickets? No way.

That's a false statement - the deliverable was for a public statement by Ukraine's prez that Biden was under investigation.

Hunter Biden should not have sought or accepted that job. It was nepotistic corruption. It shouldn't have happened. Joe Biden was running his mouth, trying to puff himself up in the foreign policy arena, by claiming toughness in getting rid of the Ukranian prosecutor, when he was just the errand boy for people holding the reins. It was his bad, and it opened him to the false narrative you folks are pushing. There has been no evidence offered that Hunter Biden was under investigation at any time in Ukraine. I know he got the job because of his name.

That said, the deliverable Trump wanted was completely corrupt and unrelated to any facts on the ground. The 2016 Crowdstrike question is a disinformation campaign with multiple targets, 2020 voters included.

The table-setter you and your leg-humping buddy, Jim Jordan, insist is the star witness, is an honest man who testified honestly that he didn't discuss security assistance in his first two meetings with Zelensky (I think on July 26 and 27) and when it was subsequently discussed with others present, no linkage was made. As an adult, do you find that suspicious or completely normal?

So, Marcelo, you agree that the Hunter Biden gig was fishy. Your issue is that you believe Trump held up aid until Ukraine investigated the fishy issue?

No.
Sworn, first hand testimony, dope.
Pure opinion, dumbass.

Still sworn testimony, dope.
Opinions are not admissible in court unless it's from an expert witness.
Call it what you will, dope.
It's still sworn, first hand testimony. If this is the extent of your defense. You've already lost.
Those "witnesses" wouldn't be allowed to go near a real court of law. Their "testimony" is absolutely worthless in legal terms. It's propaganda.
Those "witnesses" wouldn't be allowed to go near a real court of law. Their "testimony" is absolutely worthless in legal terms. It's propaganda.
Irrelevant drivel.
Your pathetic attempts to characterize this sworn testimony by highly credible witnesses as something less than that only betrays your weak position and desperation.

It's now part of the congressional record and history regardless of your retarded blathering.

Forum List

Back