Trump isn't corrupt stop lying. The only real corruption to emerge from this mess is the Biden's corruption.

Using foreign aid to extort for political gain is corruption.
You just described what Biden did.
What political gain?????
Keeping his job. If it was exposed that he used his position as VP to get his crackhead son, who had zero experience in oil and gas, and zero experience in Ukraine, a no-show position based solely on his last name on the Board of Directors of a Ukranian oil and gas company, Biden would have been toast.
More blatant lies

There is ZERO evidence of Biden soliciting a job for his son

Forget politics. Hunter doesn't speak Russian or Ukrainian, didn't know anything about oil and didn't move to Ukraine. He was paid a lot more than the other board members. He even admitted he doesn't get the gig if his dad is not the VP. This was sketchy nepotism.

Day 1:

This may come back to bite dems but...is today's hearing pointless?

The reason I ask is, neither if these two had first hand knowledge, but only heard it from other people. That is hearsay. Now, during this portion of the events, it may make for a good show, but, hearsay is not admissible as evidence. What happens if it goes to trial in the senate, and they say that all these testimonies that rely on hearsay are to be disregarded?

Jim Jordan did make a good point to Taylor's, and that is, if he got his information second hand, how does he know the original source is not wrong, or got some facts wrong.

And I know some will say "but this is not a criminal court but a political court", doesnt matter, still cant use hearsay as evidence, people make up stuff all the time.
That is correct. In a court of law, neither of these two star witnesses today would have even been allowed in the doors.

And they are best the dems had.

This entire WITCH HUNT / COUP - Part II is a FARCE, just like the Meuller witch hunt, and it IS, blowing up in the dems face, AGAIN, BIG TIME.

I think Jordan put it best when he said the star witnesses were witness to nothing. He read a statement of six people having four conversations, and asked if that's how Taylor was certain Trump was bribing Zelensky?
There is no doubt in anyone's mind that scum bag tried to bribe Zelinsky , First off it's the action of a ass hole and scum is definitely a ass hole. So that's a match, Doing it in front of other people is stupid and scum bag is defiantly stupid , it is a cruel action and scum bag is definitely cruel and the real point it's a scummy thing to do and scum bag is definitely scum. Guilty as charged and watching you clowns piss themselves over this is a hoot.
Did you run out of your meds ooorrrrrr... what's the problem?

You sound one step away from needing a straight jacket.

Jordan: You didn’t listen in on President Trump and Zelensky’s call?

Taylor: I did not.

Jordan: You’ve never talked with Chief of Staff Mulvaney?

Taylor: I never did.

Jordan: You’ve never met the president?

Taylor: That’s correct.

Jordan: You had three meetings again with Zelenksy and it didn’t come up … and President Zelensky never made an announcement. … and you’re their star witness.

Jordan was hardly going to ask Taylor about what he did know. And he's safe in the knowledge Mulvaney won't be testifying.

The demand for the "deliverable" came through a different channel. Jordan knows that. Most sentient beings know that by now.

Ramon, since you're dumb. Read this:

“Mr. Jordan, it’s certainly accurate on the first two meetings, because to my knowledge the Ukrainians were not aware of the hold on assistance until the 29th of August,” Taylor responded. “The third meeting that you mentioned, with Senator Murphy and Senator Johnston, there was discussion of security assistance but … but, uh, there was not a discussion of linkage.”

Not even Joaquin Miller's real name was Joaquin Miller. He was an American, born to German immigrant parents. You should attempt your feeble nitwitticisms by call me Fritz or Heinrich, but whatever helps you.
Oh I know. If he were truly Latino I would not be mocking the name as it would be racist. Thanks for playing, Rodrigo.

Good! Now, who told you Taylor is the "star" witness/

Let it happen. Let republicans take until November 1 to remind the other 70 percent of the American people who aren't "we'll do anything for Trump" suckers about how corrupt this president is.

Trump isn't corrupt stop lying. The only real corruption to emerge from this mess is the Biden's corruption.

Not even close

Biden did things openly and on behalf of the US and in coordination with our allies

Trump insisted on secrecy, locked the information on a secure server, threatened those who were involved and acted for his personal gain
Yeah, he claimed he was doing Obama's bidding..............and yet Obama stays silent when he could clear the whole thing up with a simple press release. Why won't he?

Hmmmm.....
Biden negotiated in the open and with the coordination of our allies

He used OFFICIAL channels and did not rely on his personal lawyer to represent him

Jordan: You had three meetings again with Zelenksy and it didn’t come up … and President Zelensky never made an announcement. … and you’re their star witness.

Jordan was hardly going to ask Taylor about what he did know. And he's safe in the knowledge Mulvaney won't be testifying.

The demand for the "deliverable" came through a different channel. Jordan knows that. Most sentient beings know that by now.

“Mr. Jordan, it’s certainly accurate on the first two meetings, because to my knowledge the Ukrainians were not aware of the hold on assistance until the 29th of August,” Taylor responded. “The third meeting that you mentioned, with Senator Murphy and Senator Johnston, there was discussion of security assistance but … but, uh, there was not a discussion of linkage.”

Not even Joaquin Miller's real name was Joaquin Miller. He was an American, born to German immigrant parents. You should attempt your feeble nitwitticisms by call me Fritz or Heinrich, but whatever helps you.
Oh I know. If he were truly Latino I would not be mocking the name as it would be racist. Thanks for playing, Rodrigo.

Jim Jordan and the rest of the political pundits, Javier. Did you miss that part?

.@Jim_Jordan: You didn’t listen in on President Trump & Zelensky’s call?

Jordan: You’ve never met the President?

Jordan: And you’re their star witness.

Trump is the Star Witness
When will he testify under oath?

Not even close

Biden did things openly and on behalf of the US and in coordination with our allies

Trump insisted on secrecy, locked the information on a secure server, threatened those who were involved and acted for his personal gain
Yeah, he claimed he was doing Obama's bidding..............and yet Obama stays silent when he could clear the whole thing up with a simple press release. Why won't he?

Hmmmm.....
Biden negotiated in the open and with the coordination of our allies

He used OFFICIAL channels and did not rely on his personal lawyer to represent him

Trump did this on an open call? LOL

OFFICIAL channel.

I watched quite a bit of it and heard nothing but hearsay. Hearsay isn't even legal in a court of law.

All the Dems are doing is paving the way for a Trump win in 2020. What a pack of imbeciles.

Go Dems
Then you don't mind if Trump stops blocking witnesses and documents.
When Schiff-for-Brains stops blocking witnesses and documents..
Not going to work arbuckle. Witnesses that have nothing to do with the act don't need to testify. We don't need to hear from Strzok and Page. We don't need to hear Hunter Biden. We don't need to hear the whistleblower since we now have corroborating testimonies. We do need to hear from all who were directly on the call.

No, you do need to hear from the whistleblower because his intent needs to be determined. You need to hear from the whistleblower to find out who created the letter to Congress since it's clear it was written by an attorney, or more likely, Schiff Face. We need to hear the whistleblower testify under oath to Congress, that Schiff Face never met him, nor discussed this situation before it became public as Schiff Face claims.

Schiff Face is hiding this guy so he can't tell us the real story of how this happened. So don't say the whistleblower is irrelevant in this case. We need him to prove this was a staged coupe right from the beginning. Although Democrats are not real Americans, we real Americans have lived by the law that states the accused has the right to face his accuser in the court of law.

Bullshit. The Whistleblower told the truth as evident from the released summary of that call.

The beginning? The beginning was when Trump tried to extort the Ukraine for political gain.
What whistle blower? Nobody has seen any whistle blower.

You must be talking about the little deep state, obama holdover, pajama boi, that Adam ScHITt and his staff lined up as COUP PLAN C to LIE.

How stupid are you people? Are you really too stupid to see the truth, or are you as big a liars as the rest of the democrat trash?

Trump is the Star Witness
When will he testify under oath?

The transcript is the testimony. What do you want him to testify and say when you have the transcript?

He asked him if he knew anything. Did he even speak to the president. Not on the call. Not a witness , period

Not going to work arbuckle. Witnesses that have nothing to do with the act don't need to testify. We don't need to hear from Strzok and Page. We don't need to hear Hunter Biden. We don't need to hear the whistleblower since we now have corroborating testimonies. We do need to hear from all who were directly on the call.

No, you do need to hear from the whistleblower because his intent needs to be determined. You need to hear from the whistleblower to find out who created the letter to Congress since it's clear it was written by an attorney, or more likely, Schiff Face. We need to hear the whistleblower testify under oath to Congress, that Schiff Face never met him, nor discussed this situation before it became public as Schiff Face claims.

Schiff Face is hiding this guy so he can't tell us the real story of how this happened. So don't say the whistleblower is irrelevant in this case. We need him to prove this was a staged coupe right from the beginning. Although Democrats are not real Americans, we real Americans have lived by the law that states the accused has the right to face his accuser in the court of law.
What IM2 really means is that Schiff-for-Brains doesn't want him to testify.
He does not want to expose the identity.

You assfucks just want to lie about him & call him childish names.
You mean he does not want to expose himself and his corruption which would become plain if the whistleblower testified.

Last edited:

Jim Jordan and the rest of the political pundits, Javier. Did you miss that part?

Interesting tactic by Republicans

Block those who were there from testifying and then mocking secondary witnesses for not being there

Again, unless intent can be proven there can be no impeachment. This is a waste of a thread.
Intent seems obvious
Actions show intent

Intent to investigate 2016 or impact 2020? Prove the intent was to impact 2020. I'll wait patiently. Intent HAS NOT been proven. Debate me honestly on this don't give me a smiley emoji and run away like you usually do.

Both are actions to improve Trumps chances in 2020 and are based primarily on conspiracy theories

Trump: I hear the missing servers from 2016 have magically appeared in Ukraine. You need to investigate that
/----/
Trump seizes on diplomats' inability to cite an impeachable offense at hearing
".@RepRatcliffe asked the two ‘star’ witnesses, ‘where is the impeachable event in that call?’ Both stared straight ahead with a blank look on their face, remained silent, & were unable to answer the question,” Trump tweeted Thursday morning. “That would be the end of a case run by normal people! - but not Shifty!”
I watched yesterday

What they repeatedly replied to this line of Republican questioning was that they were there to provide the facts as they saw them and not to voice opinion on the law. They repeatedly said that was Congresses function
/----/ You remind me of the little kid trying to convince his teacher that the dog ate his homework. And you stick to your story, even though everyone in the class knows you don't have a dog.

Interesting tactic by Republicans

Block those who were there from testifying and then mocking secondary witnesses for not being there

Again, unless intent can be proven there can be no impeachment. This is a waste of a thread.
Intent seems obvious
Actions show intent

Intent to investigate 2016 or impact 2020? Prove the intent was to impact 2020. I'll wait patiently. Intent HAS NOT been proven. Debate me honestly on this don't give me a smiley emoji and run away like you usually do.

Both are actions to improve Trumps chances in 2020 and are based primarily on conspiracy theories

Trump: I hear the missing servers from 2016 have magically appeared in Ukraine. You need to investigate that
/----/
".@RepRatcliffe asked the two ‘star’ witnesses, ‘where is the impeachable event in that call?’ Both stared straight ahead with a blank look on their face, remained silent, & were unable to answer the question,” Trump tweeted Thursday morning. “That would be the end of a case run by normal people! - but not Shifty!”
Well, they had just spent three solid hours explaining the answer to that question. How moronic a question is that?

What political gain?????
Keeping his job. If it was exposed that he used his position as VP to get his crackhead son, who had zero experience in oil and gas, and zero experience in Ukraine, a no-show position based solely on his last name on the Board of Directors of a Ukranian oil and gas company, Biden would have been toast.
More blatant lies

There is ZERO evidence of Biden soliciting a job for his son
Yeah, crackhead got all those jobs on his own.

How dumb are you?

You're taking Jordan's word for it? That's pretty stupid. Absent those witnesses Trump is blocking from testifying, the star witness will be the guy who texted this:

[8/9/19, 5:35:53 PM] Gordon Sondland: Morrison ready to get dates as soon as Yermak confirms.

[8/9/19, 5:46:21 PM] Kurt Volker: Excellent!! How did you sway him? :)

[8/9/19, 5:47:34 PM] Gordon Sondland: Not sure i did. I think potus really wants the deliverable

[8/9/19, 5:48:00 PM] Kurt Volker: But does he know that?

[8/9/19, 5:48:09 PM] Gordon Sondland: Yep

Or maybe the guy who texted this:

[7/25/19, 8:36:45 AM] Kurt Volker: Good lunch - thanks. Heard from White House—assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / “get to the bottom of what happened” in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington. Good luck! See you tomorrow- kurt (on the morning of the infamous phone call)

Bullshit. The Whistleblower told the truth as evident from the released summary of that call.

The beginning? The beginning was when Trump tried to extort the Ukraine for political gain.
What whistle blower? Nobody has seen any whistle blower.

You must be talking about the little deep state, obama holdover, pajama boi, that Adam ScHITt and his staff lined up as COUP PLAN C to LIE.

How stupid are you people? Are you really too stupid to see the truth, or are you as big a liars as the rest of the democrat trash?
Adumb Schifferbrains says we will hear from the Gossipblower "very soon".

Skip to 4:10

Oops, my bad................that was before Schifferbrains was caught conspiring with the Gossipblower before the Gossipblower filed his complaint. Now the dude is harder to find than Amelia Earhart.

Intent seems obvious
Actions show intent

/----/
I watched yesterday

What they repeatedly replied to this line of Republican questioning was that they were there to provide the facts as they saw them and not to voice opinion on the law. They repeatedly said that was Congresses function
/----/ You remind me of the little kid trying to convince his teacher that the dog ate his homework. And you stick to your story, even though everyone in the class knows you don't have a dog.
leftwinger isn't serious. He just throws whatever he thinks will get a rise out of people out there and then laughs when he triggers someone.

He couldn't care less one way or the other about jack. He's just here to play games.

Forum List

Back